AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Temps went up some more today so think i will have my cross hairs after tomorrow morning's temps : ) we dtd last night just for good measure lol

Thinking of you Kelly!

BFN for me this morning on IC. Nauseous again this morning :( thinking maybe my big drop at 10 DPO was implantation, if it was then I probably wouldn't get a positive test until tomorrow at the earliest. Trying to stay hopeful!

Tabs- hoping you get your crosshairs tomorrow!

Jenny- anything new?

Jess- any symptoms?

Lil- did you get an appt yet?

The only symptom I have is my pee is getting darker.....symptom of Af I guess. Ugh.

Jen, fxed for tomorrow morning for you.

No appointment yet...they have clinic today so will call tomorrow when they will be available to answer phones and hopefully get scheduled thursday...they only clinic on monday and thursday. Like I said I don't plan to test til Wednesday if af doesn't make her appearance before...really want to see her at this point as an assurance there isn't anything wrong with me.

Sorry Jess.
Lil- I hope you can figure out what's going on very soon.

I am losing hope. AF like cramps today, i think she's on her way.

Kelly, what an exciting day for you & DH. You have been in my prayers. Can't wait til your embryo implants & gives you that BFP! :happydance::hugs:

Jess, dark urine could be anything. Just watch you get your BFP this month when you feel the least hopeful about it. That's how it always works! :)

BFN for me this morning. Woke up and felt like AF was coming, and then had runny tummy for about half an hour. Nipple soreness is gone, at least for now. Maybe too early to test, only got my BFP at 12DPO on last PG but each one is different....but either way could be too early to test. I had a ton of CM on 7dpo and a good bit of lotiony CM 9dpo yesterday. This hasn't happened since PG last time so maybe a good sign, but after the BFN I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. I thought maybe I'd see a faint line, but nope! I think I will test again around 13DPO, that way if 7-9dpo was implantation, the HCG will have had plenty of time to build up.

Jen, I hope the same is true for you, that the hormones just need a little more time to accumulate. If you're out, I am considering myself out too b/c we both had the snotty glob of CM. If it turns out to be nothing for you, it's probably nothing for me too. FXed! :hugs:

Lil, would be nice for you if something happened one way or another....so you can move on to next cycle or celebrate a BFP. Know it must be eating your nerves waiting.

Tabs, sounds like you did plenty of BDing! Looking forward to your TWW! Once the crosshairs appear, you feel like you can close your legs and relax. hahaha :haha:

I am kinda nervous to DTD now. Last time I was PG the first time I noticed blood was when we DTD.....so TTC I feel anxious about ruining the chances of a successful early pregnancy during the 2ww (and even more so if I get a BFP).

Not to give false hope but with my last pregnancy I got af cramps enough so as to think it was starting 2 different times only to end up with a bfp....so not out unless she shows her face.

Jess maybe your little dip at 9dpo was implantation?? I know you're feeling down, but maybe you're gonna get a bfp... I guess better to be surprised than disappointed.

I have a sore throat to and feel warm which worries me cause I know how two beautiful embryo's back inside me. I hope getting sick doesn't harm my chances of this working. All the details are in my journal about transfer if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• luck&love.jpg
    luck&love.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
The time is going so slow i wish i could get off work already so i can hit the gym pick up my son then fix dinner go to bed and have another day already lol
glad to finally be waiting instead of stratagizing though lol

Love the picture Kelly!!! Congrats on the transfer!! Rest up and drink fluids! Maybe the busy weekend knocked u down some. :dust:

Tabs I know what you mean. I'm on self appointed bed rest today and tomorrow so I told my husband I'm not lifting a finger or taking care of Skyler I just want to rest and give our babies the best chance possible. I do wish this sore throat would Pee off though, I am such a wuss when it comes to sore throats.

ooh i hate those too when i was pregnant with my son i had strep the last couple weeks of being pregnant so they kept having to push back my c section date and then i went into labor so they had to take me lol Hoping those little guys or girls thrive : )

One of each would be nice or two girls hehe.

Eating ice cream now and it's helping the throat.

Whoever started this thread can we please change the title since it's long past march and maybe update the number of bfps? I think thats you isn't it carrie? If you're still floating around here.

Oo Kelly never thought of twins til u posted that! Wouldn't that be so exciting?!:)

And yes our thread needs a new title...TTC after loss buddies since March...

Kelly, I have fraternal twin girls- it is an adventure!!! :) I have my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->