AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hoping for some bfp's to give us some goodluck for the month ladies ; )

Trying to stay positive.
I have a feeling this is your month Jenny!

Thanks I hope it is.. but don't want to be too hopeful. That always gets me nowhere. I sure did feel enormous today at the pool. This bloated feeling is awful. No abundant CM today but did have some wet CM. Not entirely bad. Temps ok. Dipped a little tiny bit today.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!! I have a lot of hope for our thread ladies. :)
:dust:

Jessica where do you live? Are you up north or in the territories? Sorry things have been lousy lately. I know the feeling well and it sucks.

Jen sorry about the bfn but it's still early.

I've started my progesterone so I suspect bloating will settle in soon as thats par for the course for taking it. Hopefully not till after tomorrow as I'm taking my son to the pool I want to look good in my bikini one more time at least. I didn't start wearing maternity pants till 21-22 weeks with my first and 15 with my second but that was only cause I was measuring so far ahead with Hannah's condition taking up extra space in side me. I was measuring about 24 weeks at 18 weeks when we lost her, looked like I was pregnant with twins. If this FET proves successful I'll have to buy new maternity stuff since all mine is summer and I'll be my biggest in the winter.

Tabs so did you ovulate friday or saturday or sunday then?

Kelly - I actually live in Newfoundland.....make that rural Newfoundland where we are only accessible to the outside by helicopter or ferry. We are only 1 of 6 communities that are isolated on the province though and I do love it here :) It is so peaceful and serene.

Jenny - I am liking that our charts are looking similar. I didn't set my alarm last night so I didn't wake to temp on time and when I did manage to temp it was gone up more than usual. I should probably disregard it. Did you fight the urge to test this morning? :p

Are you guys having anything in the way of symptoms? I am having nothing....no signs or anything....which is why I think I don't stand a chance this time around.

I am pretty sure i o'ed on saturday still need 2 more days of temps to confirm but i got the temp plunge like i always get on the day of o and my opk's were positive on thursday and friday : ) We didn't bd lastnight cause we had friends over and so we were up later than normal so we were both too exhausted lol but we will continue to bd tonight until i get my cross hairs : )

Ex I could send you money :)

Kelly- Excited for tomorrow? I am so thrilled for you!!!

Jessica- hoping for good news from you soon, you have a rough patch lately that I think a BFP could totally turn around :)

Jenny- how are you feeling today?

Tabs- Yay for the TWW!!! Good luck.\

Lil- any news?

I am so freaking nauseous today, and was like this on and off last night at work. I never get like this, if i'm sick I throw up and that's it, this is different- just a nagging feeling of nausea that comes and goes, getting stronger and stronger. I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN on an IC. It's still early as I'm only 11 DPO, but i'm getting discouraged. Thought AF may have arrived early last night as I had so much CM I felt a rush of it and ran to the bathroom- just creamy CM. So weird.

7981 - Thanks... Definitely in a rough patch right now. My friend said there must be a black cat under the bucket for me but I seem to think there is a littler under it. I mean, seriously, who has this much bad luck?? And it just keeps on coming. My grandmother has been called back to the Doc. tomorrow after getting the reports of her mammogram back and my Dad goes in for a dye test on his heart on Tuesday....oh and I find out on Thursday here I am being transferred for my job. I am so stressed. My temps are still up but no signs...

I'm originally from NS so is my husband we can't wait to get back out east. We're going to a fly in access only posting in the northwest territories that's why I was wondering. Just finishing up the checklist of things they make you do before they send out the official transfer papers. Dhs CT is the last item and that's tomorrow morning right before transfer. Gosh I am so excited for transfer! I'm going to be pupo tomorrow!!!!! I hope the First two embies they thaw for me are perfect and good to go so I dont loose any.

Tabs you'll be one day after me that's pretty darn close.

Jess- temps that are staying up are always a positive sign :) Your chart looks fabulous!!! Mine is all over the place- 3 dips this LP, but back up a bit today.
I have hope for you.
Is your job transfer atleast nearby?

7981 - You just let me know when you would like some :)

Jess - Hope your luck turns soon chick :hugs:

I am getting like stabbing pains in my ovary area im thinking probably left over ovulation pain or something its not constant just random stabbing pain every now and then just really glad to be in the 2ww.

7981 - My transfer will be the closest geographical location to here that has a vacancy. Either way, it will still be hours away from OH :(
At least I will know for sure by May 7th at the latest. I have had a nervous stomach all week since I got the news. Now tomorrow my Nan gets her reports, Tuesday Dad will get his procedure and results and Thursday I get my news hopefully...so I am in for a stressful week.

Stressed to the max!

Popped in to get caught up on the day. Jessica sorry to hear your world is in a bit of upheaval and hope your family members medical tests work out ok.

Jen, an unsettle stomach is usually a pretty good sign in the tww so hopefully its the pre-curser for your bfp.

Jenny, I am feeling really good about your chances this cycle...just checking in daily to see you get your bfp.

Tabs, glad to hear you are in your tww.

Kelly, will be thinking about you tomorrow with getting your transfer. Sending positive vibes your way.

As for me, this morning I got to see yet another bfn. I am feeling like just giving up to be honest. I just finish the 4rth week since I thought I originally ovulated. Its same old same old. Constipation, getting moody, last night was weepy...crying over stupid stuff. which actually gave me a little hope but getting tired of seeing all these negative tests. Will wait til Wednesday to test again because thats payday.

Jess, don't know what to say hun! :hugs: I hope things turn around for you!!

Lil....can't believe the limbo hasn't ended yet! Hope you get your appt soon.

Jen, I am just hoping you get a BFP so bad...Your symptoms are AMAZING. If symptoms can be amazing. haha! Well almost 12DPO for you, so a BFP should be showing up any day now!

Tabs and Kelly, yay for TWW! :dance:

And me? Well, I've been yawning nonstop. Had lotiony CM today! (Yes, I am excited about that. :haha:) Still bloated. Had an anger fit last night over something so stupid (apologized to DH before we fell asleep though, knowing I was CRAZY). So yeah, I guess it could be PG but then again maybe not. But the CM is a morale booster at this stage. The days of the TWW get so long after 7DPO for some reason. Tomorrow is 10DPO...could test but might still be too early so...

Well....signed up for Hulu, watching a funny show right now. :)

It won't be long til we have some concrete results for testing this month!

Lil I'm sorry you're still waiting, not testing for a few days sounds like a good idea.

Jessica good luck with the transfer I hope it all works out for you.

I'm WIRED! Won't be sleeping tonight, will talk to you ladies sometime tomorrow.

I got up this morning and after my usual routine of temping my first thought was Kelly....I have said a prayer for her transfer today and now will be following her tww....:hugs::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->