AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

I know how your feeling hunni, and the stupid things have 2 lines inside, I took mine apart and saw 2 lines and nearly fainted. So called cb and apparently they do have 2 lines regardless! Stupid things.

well I have my FRER sittin here beside me in its box doin a very good impression of a plate 4 my biscuits!!! Its mocking me I tell ya, 25mui indeed, whats early about that!

Off to Superdrug tomro I go!!! Good luck DM!!!!!!! Maybe we'll both get BFPs over the weekend, tho I swear AF is about to pounce any minute

I demand to know why the U.S. doesn't have Super Drug or 10mIU tests available anywhere that isn't the internet!!!

Right well I've been up 30mins. (Thanks Harry - 0620 starts these days) I feel ROTTEN sick but my IC has come up negative this morning, no shadow, no line just white.

Maybe those others WERE evaps? :(

No way! I refuse! Bum test! :test: again!!! :) Love ya, mean it! :hugs:

Right well I've been up 30mins. (Thanks Harry - 0620 starts these days) I feel ROTTEN sick but my IC has come up negative this morning, no shadow, no line just white.

Maybe those others WERE evaps? :(

:hugs:

Same here hunni...I'm never buying ic again :cry:
My :witch: cramps have started...so I'm refusing to get out of bed and am sat with a big bag of minstrels watching tv and crying.

Aw ladies, I'm so sorry for :witch: and bfn's. :hugs:

Megg - Ha - Love you mean it! Say it all the time! And of couse, I have to say it in the most valley girl way possible when I do say it!!

Cmon dragon mummy think you the last of the late ones, well bad news for me didnt stick ! Think chemical as spotting today and BFN on FRER - well at least I am ovulating I think. Hope you get yours soon x

But... but DM... it has to be! I demand it!

PMA shot to hell now. Three friends now with new babies, one close friend just found out she is pregnant. Not trying, already got a one year old that I was seething with jealousy about 18 months ago. ITS MY F*CKING TURN!!!! MINE!!!

Hi. Sorry been following your thread!
I know how your feeling 11 days late for AF now and still BFN!
The PMA has gone rite down the drain! :nope:
You never know tho, we mite still have a chance?!:wacko:

Fingers crossed eh Charlie? I am assuming the girls are right and I had a second go at ovulation so am only 8dpo but who bloody knows! The fat lady ain't singing so it ain't over!

Well this is the first time i've ever been late so maybe my bodies just trying to send me loopy! :dohh:
Your still in then hopefully, F'X for you!:thumbup:

Well I got ANOTHER faint pos on an IC today - another evap?

Can you get bloods done? That might solve this frustrating riddle! I do hope it is a sticky bean playing hide and seek! XXXXX

Yeah think i will on Wednesday. I am working tomorrow and Tuesday anyway. And by wed AF should have shown really....

I'm chuckin away all my ic's, silly things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"