AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Oh I'm missing all the excitement!!

I'm hoping its good things!

I bet Sunday mid day btw ;)

I'd join the betting pool... but I don't even know what time it is there now! LOL I'd lose based on time zone confusion... or would I win because I could always choose which time zone I meant later? Hmmm... ;)

DM, could you just give us your :bfp: now? Tell that lil bean in your belly to stop being so secretive and just scream "I'm here, dammit, post your :bfp: so these ladies stop stalking us, mum!" :hugs: to you, hun!

Crikey DM! Wasn't on much yesterday so I have missed all the excitement. Really hope it is positive news - sounds like it. Good luck x

I'd join the betting pool... but I don't even know what time it is there now! LOL I'd lose based on time zone confusion... or would I win because I could always choose which time zone I meant later? Hmmm... ;)

The time you posted that was, 08:21 AM Brit time!

Come on Dragonbaby, show yourself, there are thousands of BnB Aunties who are desparate to meet you!! Although What will we all do with ourselves when you do??? I'll have to go back to symptom spotting MY OWN symptoms for a change!

put me down for Monday Morning FMU
I have a feeling DragonBean will keep mummy waiting through the bank holiday weekend

Bank holiday for some! Working Sunday AND monday!!! Ho hum - double bubble!

I have WRETCHED heartburn (but could just be cos I had 3 weetabix for breakfast - greedy bitch!) and I am now trying to fight off the urge to go and do a digi!

Okay - I am going with tomorrow at 8am

Brit time (that's 7am GMT)

I think it's a Chinese Fireball - also just twigged - your son's name is Harry - :dohh:

Caterpillar, I am Super Fan!!! There is little I don't know about Potter! Might have had some bearing in naming my child! Another fave book/film is Stardust hence next baby boy is likely to be Tristan!

Did the digi - "Not Pregnant"

Bollocks...

Did you change your OV date? I just looked at your chart!

Yeah - moved it to 21st.... seems likely that I ov'd then instead...

when i was oreg with lucy thats what my ic looked like good luck hun!

been following your thread on the edge of my seat here - dragonbaby sure is wanting everyone to know he'll let his presence known in his own little bean time! I also think sun FMU hes letting his mummy and ALL OF US sweat it out a little longer! x

Dragonmummy, little change of subject for a mo, but just seen your from Godalming, i'm originally from Horsley! :)
x

Hey DM,

Well I had another 2 vvvvv faint :bfp: on ic today too, and what I think could have been a vvvvvvv faint line on a fr, so going out to buy more tests! hahaha

Good Luck hunni
Hope your beany shows him/herself soon
xxx

i can see it clearly, i'm on internet on my phone and shows up v clear, also looks pink tinged to me. I say get your frer. I am betting on a BFP post from u during next couple of days xx

Bloody hell DM I go away for a week and it all kicks off!

I defo see the line on the IC though. Looking a bit better now you've changed your OV date. No wonder it's bloody faint!!

Fingers xd. Will be checking back over the weekend to see your announcement.

xx

@heathette - hey neighbour!

Well I tried FRER's yesterday and still :bfn: but lovely Lizzie Moon has just pointed out to me that they're only 25miu where as ic's are 10miu.

If I'm NOT pregnant, my body is doing a good job of convincing me otherwise. I'm not much of a symptom spotter (I am the one shouting in exasperation at my pc "It's PMT!!!!") but I have genuinely been nauseous all day and it reminds me very much of when I was preg with Harry. Also had a few hot flushes and dizzy spells however I do have the temper of one with a witch at her door - I've been spiky and irritable all day!

So I'm pretty sure my body THINKS it's pregnant. Whether or not it IS remains to be seen....

Why dont u get a blood test, they are £50.00 for a private one wouldnt that give you peace of mind, or ask doc to do it, my tests are only just getting darker now at 13dpo !. My IC had a line before FRER which I dont get but sometimes the IC are completely negative. Its like Eastenders this you have the most watched thread on BNB !

nice idea fluffyblue but I live in the sticks - it will take 3 days to get an appt then a week to get the results :rofl: may as well wait!!!

Doc said to come back in a week if nothing anyway. I reckon I'll know either way by monday.

She says casually, pretending she's not chewing her dining table in anticipation...

well i have bought a digi ! Still scared to do it, have done another two asda today and got a line just want it to tell me not for me to see it lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->