AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

CD30 was the 21st...

Gonna do IC's tomorrow then if still no AF, a FRER on Saturday. Already did one today but BFN. Then an IC on the same sample was a faint shadow line. ARGH!!! Cramping again now. AF or implanting????

SO I promised I wouldn't symptom spot so these are not symptoms just observations.

For the last 2 days I have been STARVING - I mean constant hunger pains mixed with a little bit of sicky feeling. And I HAVE been eating. And now I have heartburn.... Do those things HAPPEN this early on? I don't remember getting any of this with Harry but then we didn't know he was there til I was 7 weeks...

Heartburn is a good sign, esp this early on. I do hope this is it!

SO I promised I wouldn't symptom spot so these are not symptoms just observations.

For the last 2 days I have been STARVING - I mean constant hunger pains mixed with a little bit of sicky feeling. And I HAVE been eating. And now I have heartburn.... Do those things HAPPEN this early on? I don't remember getting any of this with Harry but then we didn't know he was there til I was 7 weeks...

Fingers crossed for you.

xx

I now have 3 IC's with shadowy lines on (my FMU one pictured was a strong line but the other two were just a ghost of one) and I have never had even an evap on them before. Surely 3 in one day? Gah... Can't WAIT any more!!!!

Holy smokes, DM!!!

Been gone for a couple of weeks, but looks like I came back just in time for all of the excitement!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

xx

Chris

I am singlehandedly keeping the TTC forum on it's toes - and how good is that for the public? None of you are fretting about your TWW or AF now that I am here with my demented cycle!!! I am selfless indeed....

Will do another IC in the morning - if it looks good will risk another FRER - if not will wait til Saturday. And I have a whole ARMY of digis!

Oh DM, it's like reading my posts hunni.
My symptoms are :

Forgetting everything (see my diary post!)
Peeing all the time (have SBS so this is not normal)
Hungry all the time
Heartburn
Cramping (very mild compared to af)
Feeling sicky and feeling hot

I swear if I'm not preg, I'm going to get myself sectioned!

Thanks hun. Hope it is :bfp: or I have NO excuse for eating all the crap that I can find tonight.....

Well after reading all those posts, it made me completely forget about my symptoms and hope and pray for you DM.... wow... its so exciting - as someone said earlier, this stuff is better than HOllywood - just a shame you ain't earning the 10m$ fee!!!! ha ha.... Good luck hun and to us all...

Well I had to lay in bed a good 15 minutes before I took my temp as I genuinely wanted to throw up so my temp probably isn't accurate.... :dohh:

I got ANOTHER :bfn: on a FRER and ANOTHER extremely faint :bfp: on an IC.... I am confused. Getting some more FRERs and will test again on Sunday I think. :wacko:

OMG WTF - what the hell is going on - I'm thinking I'll start a pool - which day will DragonMummy declare a :bfp:

I feel violated.... :rofl:

Right I have just been and dicked about with FF (feck knows what I have actually done) and I have moved my ovulation day to 21st and my coverline back where it was....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->