AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Oi You, where's that BFP?? I thought you were testing today?? Well DragonBaby is certainly testing my patience!! Mind you, I start my 2ww today, so If you want to drag this out ANOTHER 14 days, it might keep my mind (and my pee) off HPTs!

Well I tested this morning with IC and CBD and both :bfn:

I give up....

I don't really know what's going on now. I have no symptoms of ANYTHING any more!

:cry:

yeah well off on hols for a week tomorrow. If nothing by the end of that then I will go to the docs. Getting bored of this now. It's like Hollyoaks - get a good story and drag it out for fucking months!!!

yeah well off on hols for a week tomorrow

You mean there may be a break in The DragonMummy soap opera? What will we all do??

OMG ive just read this whole thread! (Well almost,skipped a few pages in the middle):blush: Ugh its so frustrating. Im sending you loads of babydust sweetie and crossing everything that is possible for you! This just HAS to be your BFP! :hugs:

hell no, we're taking the laptop with us!! and failing that (we are in Cornwall, there might not be signal!) my chart will be getting updated every day and if anything dramatic happens I will text the lovely ineedaseed and ask her to update you all!

I have thought about this!

:happydance: Hooray! Oh wait, DM in turmoil. I'm hoping the lovely Cornish air will give Dragon:baby: the push it needs to show up!

Thanks Nat - are you joining the loyal following? pmsl!

Hi there, I just wanted to say good luck, I am off to Portugal for a week too, I will try to log in at internet cafe, to get the latest. Good luck and heres to a holiday BFP! ( I am testing next fri so hopefully it will be good news for us both!)xxxxxxxx

oooh best of luck Crypto! Have a lovely holiday! We did Portugal last year - was lovely!

We did portugal in june, but its a good way to spend the 1ww! Lol. Just a cheapie this time. Have a fabby holiday too. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->