AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

well i am off to cornwall next week so you best leave some sunshine for me! and a doughnut for me to collect on the way down!

I don't share food INAS..... you don't get to this shape by giving doughnuts away! :rofl:

Argh! I won't be back until Monday evening! Maybe I'll find time to check on just this one thread while I'm away! I have to know!!! Show yourself :baby: dragon! I demand it! :)

:hugs: to you, hun! Enjoy your hols!

Not much to report this end. Getting ready to go on hols. Trying not to read anything into the fact that I feel violently sick. All my HPT's are packed so I peed on an OPK this mornng - just so I could get a bfp on SOMETHING and it's got a good line on it but not a positive....

Well we're here and it's beautiful - the house we've rented is beautiful and right by the beach....

Still no AF, another :bfn: this morning on a FRER. Starting to numb to it all. And I have had EWCM for the last 2 days - surely not ovulating AGAIN?

Had to check in on you... Even from out of town! Sorry your body is still throwing you for a loop! I've kept my FX'd for you, hun. Try to relax and enjoy your hols! :hugs:

Oh DM, what on earth is going on??
Have a great holiday, I love Cornwall and visit often as I have a great friend who lives down there.
Better luck for BFP tomorrow xxx

still have everything crossed for you and that dragon that is lurking!xx

hehe thanks Spu! We're back at it again - just in case i DIDN'T ovulate after all!

I reckon you have had a BFP, you just didn't want to give up on the BD'ing! Hope you're enjoying the holiday!

DM that's 18 high temperatures! You know what Toni Weschler says about that!! I've got everything x'd still!!

I know - nowt on an IC this evening (strong wee sample though) so gonna try a superdrug one in the morning. Yes I finally got some - apparently you have to go all the sodding way to Plymouth....

I am armed and ready for next cycle. Along side my FA, I will be taking AC, EPO and B6.

I am not fucking about now..... I cannot do another cycle like this. I have been vile to Mart, impatient to Harry and downright hideous to my pregnant mate (her own fault for getting up the duff without even trying though if you ask me...)

So I am gonna take control. I have my Boots fertility monitor and I am going to bloody do this now.

Come on Mother Nature - MESS WITH ME IF YOU DARE!!!

hehe you go DragonMummy!! Good luck testing in the morning, FX'd for you!! :dust:

good luck for the morning mate. you are armed and dangerous! xx

Oh wow, what a rollercoaster! I'm sending positive baby vibes your way, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->