AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

That's happening to me too--AF is due today or tomorrow, I've been cramping on and off the last few days (not typical of AF) and I've had more watery CM lately. Now I feel like I have ovulation pain on my left side. WTF???

Sending you some good vibes this morning DM, I really hope its BFP. What am I saying? I KNOW it's a BFP! Come on team Dragon!

:bfn: on a superdrug this morning. *sigh* I really don't think I CAN be pregnant now. Er and can anyone tell me what my temp is doing please?

can anyone tell me what my temp is doing please?
Misbehaving like a mentalist! Are you going to check with the Docs when you get back??

can anyone tell me what my temp is doing please?

Rising, it seems! LOL I dunno, sweetness! This kills me for you... I just want you to know. I'm all for Team :bfp:... but I'd rather you know something, even something sad, than keep going through this! :hugs: to you!

Yeah gonna see my GP when I get back - back on Sat and working Sun Mon Tues so will be seeing GP on Wed I reckon.

Was really crampy this morning - laid up in bed in fact and thought :witch: was gonna get me any second (even to the point that I put a pad on) but nothing. Just feeling sick and drained now.....

DM,

I hope you get your answer soon. Your chart really looks like you should be pg...it's above that damn coverline but wtf? Hang in there hunni, we're all rooting for you.

DM,
is it remotely poss that u tried to ov on cd 30, but actually didn't, then actually ov on CD40?

just a thought coz ur chart is driving ME mad so i dread to think what it's doing to you!

Major :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was wondering that too.... Maybe my body had THREE goes at it?

I am now living vicariously through your three part drama - the only reason I call it that, is because your temp seems to have dipped three times - in my heart of hearts, I want to believe that Aug 31 was an O dip - where is this Dragon's golden egg - you are rising beautifully there - keep the faith - Team Dragon

Well, wouldn't that be something! I'm sorry your chart and body are trying to make you crazy! I still have my crossables crossed that something gets figured out ASAP! :hugs:

Just had a read of this thread and looked at your chart. Last month, I kept getting faint lines, well actually they weren't even that faint, on ICs and did FRER and got BFN then AF arrived. But... I read that if your temperature stays elevated for more than 18 days (or possibly 16? - can't remember) then you are almost definitely pregnant and from looking at your chart, looks good to me! Some people take ages to get a BFP. Good luck xxx

Ooooooh I am loving Debs' theory and am inclined to agree. In fact I am on tenterhooks waiting for tomorrow's temp. May have to do the triphasic dance around the office, if anyone would care to join me.

Go Team Dragon! DM is on the warpath.....
Sending hugs, DM.

Well if I DID ov then it doesnt look good - I wasn't bothering to chart when we :sex: and I know it wasnt much anyway....

Come on AF, get out the way so I can assault you with herbal hormone balancers!!!

LOL.. I like the herbal ambush you're setting up for the :witch: if she shows! That's too cute! :)

sorry for being nosey...and for sneaking in...but ive been reading and following your thread... and just wanted to say that ive got my crossables crossed for you too...

again sorry for being nosey :blush:
xx

Well, at least you can cross ALL of your crossables for her at 28 weeks!... I can't quite cross my legs yet this month... not until O is confirmed! Congrats on 200 days down, 80 to go, btw! :)

Nowt to be sorry for Kae - I have inadvertently turned myself into the forum soap opera - is she? isn't she?

:rofl:

CD50 today. I must celebrate.....

What is the appropriate gift for the 50th cycle day? Gold? Silver? At this point, just give your DH a catalog of diamonds and POINT! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->