AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Im so gonna get me sum of them tablets. I really cant take these cycles anymore.

I don't like that ticker. It show's me im getting old. Even if im slightly excited for my partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol xxx

Hehe - if I am pregnant I am going to pretend birthday isnt happening! I was preggers with H on my 26th birthday and I cried ALL DAY!!!

Hell no!!

Right well holland and barrett have their giant EPO bottle on half price. You have to take 3 a day so I thought fuck it and bought the giant one. It's a tenner. The AC and the B6 are about £4 each as well. You have to taake 2 AC twice a day, EPO 3 times a day and one B6 - plus I presume you are taking folic acid as well? If not, get on that too.

Mate, I rattle but I can FEEL it working. I have no new spots either which is tremendous as for the last fortnight I have looked like a 14 year old!

MOSSIP u only have 1month!! happy birthday for then!!!

man i think AF almost here cramps suck!!!

they suck but masochistically i am enjoying them. it means something is happening!

Hee Hee its a good job i still id for tabs lol.

I'll b there 9am and coming out wiv a bag full of goodies :) me likes me likes.

Thankies Amanda :)
xxx

DM I cant believe this thread hasnt come to a conclusion yet! You must be going out of your mind poppet! :wacko:

Let us know how the AC goes. I take EPO and FA but havent given the AC a whirl yet. I like to up my game abit every month :haha:

dragon,

i'm taking all the same tablets as you - i'm totally rattling!

xx

Me too, but Ive only been taking 1 EPO a day? Gona up it to 3!

This thread has a better plot line that Eastenders!!!!

I did the EPO thing this cycle and although the egg-whites never materialised I was sailing away on my own watery CM this morning, this is what made me think I might have prematurely misjudged ovulation day.
EPO deffo works. I took 2000mg for the first 10 days then upped it to 3000mg nearer ov. x

DM.....hope this saga draws to an end for you soon xxx

I can't believe this is still going on for your DM.... you must be going out of your mind?

yeah sorry INAS, the house only has signal in the attic room and i left my phone at home so couldn't log my temp. But it's bloody gone up again and AF due (again!) tomorrow. No show today and all AF symptoms have bloody gone. So I have packed to go home tomorrow buy left out a superdrug hpt for the morning.... Looks like I really did ov on CD40 by my temps wouldn'y you say?

your chart is one crazy place, it looked like you have ovulated earlier ... I guess the only upside is no AF (but ironically I guess when you are TTC you actually want the AF)

Lets hope you get a BFP or an AF soon so you are taken out of this limbo :)

Still no :bfp:? I swear you Od on CD14 according to your chart - but then it does look like you could have on CD40 too. :confused:

Come on little bean - show your face on a bfp!

OMG Girly! How? How is there not an end yet? I just want you to be able to say definitively that something happened now! I think your O date changed 8 times! LOL

BIG :hugs:, Sweetness! I'm so sorry this is dragging out for you!

People, I am losing the WILL!!!!

Still no AF (but sporadic major cramp sessions that make me think THIS IS IT!! Then nothing) and a :bfn AGAIN today.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

i'm so sorry dragonmummy! i hope the stupid :witch: comes soon if she is going to so you can just start over...that's the way i feel right now about myself too! :hugs:

crikey still nothing for you either? Lordy... Oh! for a nice, dependable 28 day cycle!

DM - Fx'd crossed for you!!!! Still following your soap opera.... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"