AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Looks like you've just skipped a period altogether...which can happen sometimes. If that is the case.. when would the next one be due??

i have got no idea mate..... only been off bcp for just over 4 months so no idea what i am supposed to be doing!

Bloody hell woman look at the state of that chart! :wacko:

pmsl I know!!

Well I am cramping and generally feeling up in the air so think af could be upon me tomorrow. Am happy with that to be honest - start again with our new plan of shagging once a day, every day!!!

it's a bonzer plan! DH is loving it... as you can see from my chart we have been practising....

booooo i cant get on your chart! wish my oh was up for dtd that much! xx

I have told you before mate.

HAND

DOWN

PANTS.

He ain't gonna say no to that.....

When people come of BC I notice that come the 3rd month they either get pregnant or their period disappears for a time. I hope its the first case.

Trust me calm - i ain't pregnant!! I am definately about to come on now. I have been cramping all evening. It's a matter of hours now...

Aw hunny im still hopefull for you! Hope the old biatch stays away!!:hugs:

DM i've been cramping everyday for the past bloody 3 months. Im now on cd 92 and still fook all. XXX

not bothered now to be honest - I have had enough of this cycle and just want it over with so i can start again properly next cycle....

DM i've been cramping everyday for the past bloody 3 months. Im now on cd 92 and still fook all. XXX

I had that when i first came off BCP - 6 weeks of af cramps.....

What a lot of bollocks mate...

Im slightly peved now like. Roll on the gyno im sure he can sort me right ooottttt lol xxx

are you doing all the herbal stuff? seems to be doing something for me...

Tell me more.
Im useless ask snettyb i can't even temp properly lol xx

I have just started taking evening primrose oil, agnus castus and vitamin B6. All help regulate your hormones and cycle (and even help your skin which I could really use this week - I am a grimmer!!!)

I reckon it's them thats brought on my AF. I have been advised by holland and barratt lady (who looked liek a witch so she must know what shes on about!!) that this should shorten and regulate my cycles.

just noticed from your ticker, we'd have been in the same year if we'd gone to school together Moss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->