• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Welcome back MissRoseMama!
Im on CD4
This AF has been a bit of a strange one. Its very light and no cramps. Makes for a nice change :) But its definitely AF.
Now I want the next week to hurry up so we can get down to it :blush:
You sound a bit down, I hope all is ok.... I look forward to hearing your updates throughout the next couple of weeks and FX for the both of us x

I am on CD 4, as well. Mine is actually surprisingly light with few cramps but unmistakable. If it's really light with no clots, I might think IB?

Honestly, yes, I am pretty down. I am still feeling pretty sad about all of this. I'm getting a lot of reminders of my miscarriage too which has been hard. Then last night, I found out my husband's aunt died so it's been a tough week.

This is a bit random but my aunt died last night also... An awful coincidence that you're experiencing the same. Sorry to hear.
So my AF is light and no clots but seems to late to be IB?? Seems like too much for IB but not my normal AF. I never tested because I didn't think there was any point!
Maybe I'm just having a really light AF this month....?

Wow! That really is a horrible coincidence! I'm sorry for your loss 😥

I guess the more apt question would be is it red or pink/brown?

Thanks luv. She was my mothers oldest sister, 84-years old so she had a good innings.

It's pink/brown.

I've just done a bit of reading... I don't think I'm pregnant but maybe I should test? I normally have 1-2 heavy days with clots, not this month! I just assumed it was a really light AF? X

Rose Mama big big hugs. It is hard I know... I hate to throw out clichés - but if I hadn't lost a tiny angel before my youngest was conceived, I'd have never met my gorgeous Daisy. Everything happens for a reason. I trust you will be blessed. Keep hoping. I never knew how much I wanted kids til I was told I may not be able to conceive. I didn't ovulate for 5 years... TTC for 2 years and was about to start Clomid then my first miracle baby happened. You'll be ok sweet.

I am on CD1 and in agony :[ think it was a chemical as I am never late and never in this much pain, it's horrid :[ xx

Ugh I am sorry, stickylizard. A friend of mine had a chemical and said that it was worse than her miscarriage that wasn't chemical.

And thank you. I am trying to have hope but it isn't easy. I work with adolescents who are emotionally/sexually abused and unfortunately lately there has been a lot of talk of abortions and miscarriages so it's kind of been triggering for me. So, work hasn't really been taking my mind off of things the way it usually did. Especially after I was so hopeful this month, it's hard to get the same kind of hope this time around. I am trying though...

Oh that's a tough tough job! :[ my mum was in the funeral trade for 7 years and has been working at the hospital mortuary for 3 years now. I've no idea how she does it :[ takes a kind of strength and emotional decorum I just don't have. Thanks Kiwi - back to TTC! Xx

Ugh. I managed to soak through a tampon and a pad and my pjs onto fresh sheets. Such a heavy painful flow :[ nature eh?! Xx

Yep! We are all in the same
Boat again :) night ladies X

Did you test? The only thing that makes me go against IB is that this is day 4...usually IB is much shorter, but who knows.

That's the thing, it's light but it was 4 days... So think it's just an unusually light AF... I think I'll just focus on the next couple of weeks :) X

Stickylizard that doesn't sound good... You poor thing!! Hopefully after today it will settle down and you can focus on the upcoming fertile period :)

Ugh. I managed to soak through a tampon and a pad and my pjs onto fresh sheets. Such a heavy painful flow :[ nature eh?! Xx

Oh you poor thing!! 😥 Hope it improves soon and you feel better.

I was having flashbacks today of my miscarriage...and then today, I was triggered again by people talking about that sort of thing. It's on the tip of my tongue to say something to one of the staff here but I don't want to seem as if I am emotionally unhealthy for this job.

That sounds really hard MissRoseMama. Are you close enough with them that you can talk to them about it? X

That sounds really hard MissRoseMama. Are you close enough with them that you can talk to them about it? X

Not really, unfortunately. I just started working here about a month ago, so I don't really have that bond with them, unfortunately. They are great, no doubt, but we really don't have that kind of relationship that I would let them in on all this.

Yes do test to make sure. Yes pretty horrid here, bleeding is torrential! Hubby is a bit down, he had really come round to the idea. So we are going to see what happens :] when are your next lots of fertile days ladies? Ovia tells me mine are 6th-11th May, apparently I ovulate around CD19... Annoyingly it has taken April as a 32 day cycle which I do not think it was, I think a chemical as I said, the flow is kind of confirming it. So it's averaging me out there so maybe fertile a tad sooner. One thing is for sure - I'm not testing again over and over, it's too stressful. I'll test when AF is due and then if there is a line I will test again in two days. That's what I did with my successful pregnancies! Xx

Oh my - I'm so sorry Rose, I keep refreshing the last page I was on on this thread and then when I post my reply I realise there is a new page of comments! Please don't think me insensitive, I thought the most recent comment was the one to test again to make sure!

Big hugs - definitely don't hide how you feel. It only need be a couple of sentences like "I've recently suffered this myself and it's very triggering to hear all the conversation on the subject. Would you mind if you didn't discuss so casually in front of me for a bit?" Or something similar xxx

Sorry AF got u hard sticky... Baby dust for next cycle...
Missrose, I'm sorry ur going through that... Hugs!!!

AFM had no spotting yesterday. It had stopped completely not even on my finger when doing a cp/cm check Friday evening but then today when I went this morning nothing when I wiped but when I did a cp check there was blood... Bright pink... Its only been 3hrs since then and it already seems to be tapering off once again... So it's only barely spotting not really even hitting the tp again... My cp is higher then it was but not really high... IDK I really think this implant screwed with me...

Evening ladies!

Karma I don't know much about the implant. The only thing I know is my friend that had it, it slipped out of place and she got a surprise baby!

There is still a very faint brown colour when I wipe so surely can't be IB given it went for 4/5 days? Just seems very weird as i ALWAYS have clots...

RoseMama - not a good situation at work. A month doesn't seem long enough to have built the type of relationships where you can talk about it but also seems too short to say something to them... You can vent to us!

Sticky according to Ovia my fertile days are: 30th - 5th so actually not that far away.

X

Evening ladies!

Karma I don't know much about the implant. The only thing I know is my friend that had it, it slipped out of place and she got a surprise baby!

There is still a very faint brown colour when I wipe so surely can't be IB given it went for 4/5 days? Just seems very weird as i ALWAYS have clots...

RoseMama - not a good situation at work. A month doesn't seem long enough to have built the type of relationships where you can talk about it but also seems too short to say something to them... You can vent to us!

Sticky according to Ovia my fertile days are: 30th - 5th so actually not that far away.

X

Ur friend had the iud implant right? I had the nexplanon implant, it was in my arm not down there LOL

Evening ladies!

X

Ur friend had the iud implant right? I had the nexplanon implant, it was in my arm not down there LOL

Haha opps! Yes down there... Imagine getting preggers If it slipped in your arm, if only it was that easy 😂

Evening ladies!

X

No, definitely not a great situation. I guess the good thing is that I love my job - the bad thing is that I have not built enough strong relationships yet where it makes sense to say anything. Though, stickylizard, I really liked your advice. There is no reason why THEY should stop talking about something, just warning me (if I said something) would be fine, I think.

I truly appreciate all the support I have here. Whether it's during the horrid TWW or this, it makes everything all much easier.

LondonKiwi - clots I would be less likely to jump to as an odd thing - it's the color that's more off to me. I had a friend who had a weird AF - shorter with no clots (definitely not like her usual) and thought she may be pregnant, though was not. The length is more like AF though for you - both IB episodes I had were 3 days at the longest, though that certainly does not mean it can't be longer!

stickylizard - I hear you - I don't think I can do all that testing either. Luckily this time, I have no tests left except low sensitivity tests so as long as I don't cave and go shopping for more, I can't test. I just have to be strong. But I agree; my two pregnancies I either never tested or didn't test until CD 32, so if I go with that track record it's definitely more successful!
Also hope everything feels and gets better soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->