• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Thanks ladies!

M&S- will do! I found out the rapid result FRERs I got were different than the lower detection HCG ones I wanted so I'm ready to try new tests for sure! Which brand do you trust?

Alright ladies, after a BFN on 10 and 11dpo, I may have the start of my BFP today on 14dpo!! The line is suuuuper faint so I'm a bit nervous of a possible chemical? What do you all think? Let me know if you can see it in the pic!

I definitely see a line!!! Hopefully it'll get darker in the morning!!

I see a line! Agree test again in the morning :]

Went to check CM. Bright red smear - at last! What a month! Sure when I get up I'll be in full AF and I'm ok with that. Looking at my tests, I did have a line and it all but disappeared so I guess early chemical, but as with the chemical I had before I conceived my youngest, I kinda had a feeling from the first glimpse of the line that it wasn't gonna work out. Ya know when you just "know" - I felt different with my successful pregnancies. Will update just to confirm AF in the AM, then see you all here in 2 weeks :D xx

Absolutely see you here in 2 weeks Sticky! ... unless this morning you get a different result, FX!

I'M SO CONFUSED AND FED UP!! Got up expecting AF - I never start slowly, always in full heavy flow by at least 12hrs after first seeing colour in discharge. Still no change! Still tiny bit of red and brown when I check my cervix but nothing on liner. Put a pad on at 7, now nearly 11 and nothing. Not wasting my last test, so ANOTHER day of uncertainty - bet AF is taking the piss, and starts this evening or something. Will test tomorrow if no change. Sigh. At this rate my next TWW will be totally different time to yours ladies :[ xx

Getting nothing now!

I don't temp, I had pains and EWCM on 8th and 9th April. I took it that I ovulated on 8th. Making me 14dpo today. Thought I had what could have been implantation bleeding 5/6 days ago (was just a tiny tiny bit of pink on my finger when I checked cervix to put data into the Ovia app) - but now I've been going slightly crazy so I read that implantation can happen up to 12dpo?? As I had red/brown tinge on CM last night and this morning and AF is 2 days late - is it possible this is IB and I ovulated late, like 9th/10th? So confused here! Tested earlier, hubby says he can see a hint of a line, I'm bit dubious. If I can hold out, will wait til Tuesday to buy another pack of tests... It'll definitely be accurate by then right?! If STILL no AF and no BFP... Doctors?!

...Am I all alone here now haha xx

Hey Stickylizard - that sounds so frustrating for you!! I am new ish to all of this so I don't know if it's too late and a line should be showing by now or what... I assume maybe you should definitely be seeing some sort of line on the test? As you said, maybe test early next week. Try and have a relaxing weekend and take your mind off things.
I for one and now just looking forward to the next TWW :)
It's the weekend now so I'm looking forward to a wine ha!

Hehe! Well enjoy your weekend! Do check back for updates, will update if AF or BFP! Xx

Hey ladies. I'm back. I had to take a little break after AF came to just decompress and deal with the disappointment. I am on CD 3 and in a better frame of mind.

I have decided to not take the progesterone this cycle unless I get a BFP. The fake pregnancy symptoms are just a horrible tease so that when AF comes it feels worse.

My RE asked me if I wanted to do an IUI this cycle since I still have not gotten pregnant, but 2 cycles seemed too quick for me, so I'm just going to do the Clomid and my shot to trigger Ovulation.

What CD are you on, LondonKiwi?

Getting nothing now!

I don't temp, I had pains and EWCM on 8th and 9th April. I took it that I ovulated on 8th. Making me 14dpo today. Thought I had what could have been implantation bleeding 5/6 days ago (was just a tiny tiny bit of pink on my finger when I checked cervix to put data into the Ovia app) - but now I've been going slightly crazy so I read that implantation can happen up to 12dpo?? As I had red/brown tinge on CM last night and this morning and AF is 2 days late - is it possible this is IB and I ovulated late, like 9th/10th? So confused here! Tested earlier, hubby says he can see a hint of a line, I'm bit dubious. If I can hold out, will wait til Tuesday to buy another pack of tests... It'll definitely be accurate by then right?! If STILL no AF and no BFP... Doctors?!

Yes hold onto hope for your BFP!! I finally got mine at 14dpo! I do agree that you should go to the dr in a week or so if nothing, but I still think u have a chance!! Stay strong!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
Getting nothing now!

Hello ladies...
Sticky lizard, my cycle has been the exact same as urs right now... I'm so confused but still getting BFN... Had an hr of very very light spotting in the 13th then nothing til the 19th which was only very light spotting then it went to what I thought was a light start to AF on the 20th that was just barely on my pad then yesterday it just tapered off... Nothing on my pad when I woke up today but when I wiped it was bright pink but after a couple wipes it was gone again and now nothing at all... Only like a brownish tint when I did a cp check but couldn't tell til I wiped my finger on toilet paper... But each time it's less and less... Took a test and it was negative but gonna test with fmu tomorrow morning if it's still gone...

Congrats B!! Rose I can understand that. AF can be a heartbreaker :[ I was TTC 2 years before my first baby, I understand. AF finally arrived!!!!! On to the next cycle ladies, see you all soon xxx

Congrats B!! Rose I can understand that. AF can be a heartbreaker :[ I was TTC 2 years before my first baby, I understand. AF finally arrived!!!!! On to the next cycle ladies, see you all soon xxx

I'm glad you finally got some kind of closure to this TWW of yours, even if it is AF 🙁 FX for you in the coming cycle!!

I never knew how much I wanted a second baby until I had it taken away from me. I always thought I wanted two, but after my miscarriage in January, I am now desperate for it. 😥

Congratulations B!! So excited for you!
Stickylizard, I'm glad she finally came. New cycle, new chances!
Miss, when I was going through my miscarriage in October, one of my friends, who went through one heeself, said that she would never have her second child if she didn't have that miscarriage. And it made me look at it so differently then. Not that I wasn't upset, but there was a reason that God only knows.

Congratulations B!! So excited for you!
Stickylizard, I'm glad she finally came. New cycle, new chances!
Miss, when I was going through my miscarriage in October, one of my friends, who went through one heeself, said that she would never have her second child if she didn't have that miscarriage. And it made me look at it so differently then. Not that I wasn't upset, but there was a reason that God only knows.

I'm sure there is, but like a personal loss (not a miscarriage but baby related) I had 12 years ago, I simply have trouble believing that there is a reason for it. To me, loss is beyond reason. I do have faith, let me be clear, but no amount of prayer or reflection or church has given me an answer that I am okay with. I am hoping that God has a plan, but right now it's hard to see. Though, I will be honest, after this horrendous year, I'm glad that whenever I do finally get my BFP, it would be due in 2017. I need a clean break.

Morning ladies.... So did a cp/cm check this morning and my cp is medium height and medium firmness and closed and not even a tint of anything this morning. My cm is clear and watery like... So I had only 1 day of light flow and the rest was spotting... BFN this morning...

Welcome back MissRoseMama!
Im on CD4
This AF has been a bit of a strange one. Its very light and no cramps. Makes for a nice change :) But its definitely AF.
Now I want the next week to hurry up so we can get down to it :blush:
You sound a bit down, I hope all is ok.... I look forward to hearing your updates throughout the next couple of weeks and FX for the both of us x

Im on CD4
This AF has been a bit of a strange one. Its very light and no cramps. Makes for a nice change :) But its definitely AF.
You sound a bit down, I hope all is ok.... I look forward to hearing your updates throughout the next couple of weeks and FX for the both of us x

I am on CD 4, as well. Mine is actually surprisingly light with few cramps but unmistakable. If it's really light with no clots, I might think IB?

Honestly, yes, I am pretty down. I am still feeling pretty sad about all of this. I'm getting a lot of reminders of my miscarriage too which has been hard. Then last night, I found out my husband's aunt died so it's been a tough week.

Im on CD4

I am on CD 4, as well. Mine is actually surprisingly light with few cramps but unmistakable. If it's really light with no clots, I might think IB?

Honestly, yes, I am pretty down. I am still feeling pretty sad about all of this. I'm getting a lot of reminders of my miscarriage too which has been hard. Then last night, I found out my husband's aunt died so it's been a tough week.

This is a bit random but my aunt died last night also... An awful coincidence that you're experiencing the same. Sorry to hear.
So my AF is light and no clots but seems to late to be IB?? Seems like too much for IB but not my normal AF. I never tested because I didn't think there was any point!
Maybe I'm just having a really light AF this month....?

Rose Mama big big hugs. It is hard I know... I hate to throw out clichés - but if I hadn't lost a tiny angel before my youngest was conceived, I'd have never met my gorgeous Daisy. Everything happens for a reason. I trust you will be blessed. Keep hoping. I never knew how much I wanted kids til I was told I may not be able to conceive. I didn't ovulate for 5 years... TTC for 2 years and was about to start Clomid then my first miracle baby happened. You'll be ok sweet.

I am on CD1 and in agony :[ think it was a chemical as I am never late and never in this much pain, it's horrid :[ xx

Rose Mama big big hugs. It is hard I know... I hate to throw out clichés - but if I hadn't lost a tiny angel before my youngest was conceived, I'd have never met my gorgeous Daisy. Everything happens for a reason. I trust you will be blessed. Keep hoping. I never knew how much I wanted kids til I was told I may not be able to conceive. I didn't ovulate for 5 years... TTC for 2 years and was about to start Clomid then my first miracle baby happened. You'll be ok sweet.

I am on CD1 and in agony :[ think it was a chemical as I am never late and never in this much pain, it's horrid :[ xx

:( hope you feel better soon Sticky! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->