• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

I'm actually going to the doctor today about something totally unrelated so I'll ask her.
AF has totally stopped so im back in the zone ha 😊
I have a ridiculously busy two months ahead so while I shall try my best to conceive this month I'll be so busy it will keep my mind off all the worrying.
FX for May BFPs ladies 😘

Update us on what your doctor says, LondonKiwi.

How are you doing today, stickylizard.

My AF ended today but I had this weird discharge that I don't even know how to interpret. I usually don't get any discharge because Clomid sucks and completely dries you up ��

Hey ladies,

RoseMama, I don't know a whole lot about clomid... Were you taking that when you conceived the previous times?

Back from the doctor... She seems to think that it was most probably just a light AF. Which is what I suspected anyway... I'm going back on Tues to get some bloods taken to make sure that everything is working which I'm sure it is, just need to let nature take its course :)

Hey ladies,

RoseMama, I don't know a whole lot about clomid... Were you taking that when you conceived the previous times?

Back from the doctor... She seems to think that it was most probably just a light AF. Which is what I suspected anyway... I'm going back on Tues to get some bloods taken to make sure that everything is working which I'm sure it is, just need to let nature take its course :)

No, I started on Clomid after my miscarriage. With both pregnancies, I was supposed to start on something (a fertility drug like Clomid) the following cycle, but I got pregnant both times.

The idea of Clomid is that it is supposed to help you ovulate. Because I have PCOS, I have had several anovulatory cycles, so this is just helping with that. What I need is something that shortens my cycles - I tend to ovulate late so often my cycles are longer as a result.

Glad the visit went well!

I ended up getting triggered at work again - this time, I asked someone if I could take a break. She asked me if I wanted to talk, so I told her. She said it was common for people to get triggered by things our kids talk about. That helped a lot but it definitely marred the shift a bit.

Ah Rose, no good that you got triggered but it's great that you finally had someone to talk to and now they understand what you're going through perhaps they can be your go-to person at work when you need a chat 😊

Not sure how anyone else feels but I want the next couple of weeks to hurry up! Something exciting (yet massively frustrating!) about the TWW!

Hey ladies, we had a super busy weekend so I really haven't been on.
So was Bsleck the only one that ended up pregnant? Imtrying to catch up.
And MissRose, you will overcome it. I just know it. I hope now that you can talk to someone, that it helps!

I am on cd6 now which flew because of being busy. I don't think I am doing opk's or anything. I'm trying to be more relaxed and BD as often as I feel like it. Haha

Ah Rose, no good that you got triggered but it's great that you finally had someone to talk to and now they understand what you're going through perhaps they can be your go-to person at work when you need a chat 😊

Not sure how anyone else feels but I want the next couple of weeks to hurry up! Something exciting (yet massively frustrating!) about the TWW!

I am hoping so too! At least they know that those things might trigger me so they might understand or even suggest I might take a little break if I need it.

I'm looking forward to the TWW, but the only problem is my work schedule. I am supposed to ovulate (according to my app) on Friday. Unfortunately, I work 2:15 to 10:45 on Friday nights and don't get home until 11:30 at the earliest and then I have to come back at 7 on Saturday (which means waking up at 5:30 am). I'm pretty much planning on maybe just calling out if I end up ovulating that day.... My priorities are screwed up lol

Hey ladies, we had a super busy weekend so I really haven't been on.
So was Bsleck the only one that ended up pregnant? Imtrying to catch up.
And MissRose, you will overcome it. I just know it. I hope now that you can talk to someone, that it helps!

I am on cd6 now which flew because of being busy. I don't think I am doing opk's or anything. I'm trying to be more relaxed and BD as often as I feel like it. Haha

Thank you!! I am hoping so too!!

Being relaxed is definitely the key...which is the downside to fertility meds...it feels impossible to be relaxed while knowing you have to do all these things to get pregnant!

Yes I think she was the only one that got her BFP.

I am on CD7 currently so its going to be a weekend of BD'ing ha.

Actually I never thought of not doing OPKs, I was going to grab some after work.... I always use the digital ones and they work out pretty expensive, maybe I should give them a miss too... but then a little part of me likes to know also :)

Rose - sure give Friday at work a miss if you have to :blush:

Yes I think she was the only one that got her BFP.

I am on CD7 currently so its going to be a weekend of BD'ing ha.

Actually I never thought of not doing OPKs, I was going to grab some after work.... I always use the digital ones and they work out pretty expensive, maybe I should give them a miss too... but then a little part of me likes to know also :)

Rose - sure give Friday at work a miss if you have to :blush:

Regular OPK's never work for me so I was contemplating doing the digital - but when I realized they were over 40 dollars, I decided against that. With my insurance my trigger shot is only 10 dollars more and I can be assured that I really did ovulate!!

Listen, my last two pregnancies I just had a general idea of when I ovulated, so I don't think an OPK is always completely necessary. ❤️

Last cycle, I started using them at like cd6. I know that's pretty early but my cycles run anywhere from 25-28 days so I thought what the heck since they are cheapies. I got a positive on CD12 and I know you don't always ovulate on that day. I had ewcm and pains around that time so we dtd every other day from day 6-14. I thought for sure we couldn't miss it but we did. So this cycle I'm just going to assume I will ovulate anywhere from cd12-15 and go full throttle. Haha. My husband didn't know I was using the tests because I wanted to leave it fun for him, not like he wouldn't take it every day if I was up for it! So we will see how it goes this time around!
MissRose, I don't blame you. It probably would be silly to buy them.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL as well, I had the most enormous pile (4 baskets actually) of laundry to do and I've only just got back on top of it! My bleeding was so heavy and painful for like 2/3 days and now is just light like the end of a period! I'm on CD4 (should be 7 or 8, damn chemical) so not fertile til 6th according to Ovia. Also my wisdom tooth is giving me hell, I have to see the dentist tomorrow and I fear she will book me in for extraction :[ I'm guessing I can still TTC - though no kissing or foreplay for DH!!

Hey I know this is TWW... But I like you ladies, can't be bothered to keep switching to TTC. Can we keep our little thread going til we all get pregnant? :]

I dipped my toe in TTC the other day and it seems so bleak... I really feel for the ladies in there, from what I gathered most of them have been TTCing a long while and many have had treatments and investigations, it made me feel pessimistic about conceiving - which is kinda crazy since I do have 4 already!

Hope everyone is well. I'm totally over the last shambles of a cycle and ready to get down to the birds and beesness! Xx

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL as well, I had the most enormous pile (4 baskets actually) of laundry to do and I've only just got back on top of it! My bleeding was so heavy and painful for like 2/3 days and now is just light like the end of a period! I'm on CD4 (should be 7 or 8, damn chemical) so not fertile til 6th according to Ovia. Also my wisdom tooth is giving me hell, I have to see the dentist tomorrow and I fear she will book me in for extraction :[ I'm guessing I can still TTC - though no kissing or foreplay for DH!!

Hey I know this is TWW... But I like you ladies, can't be bothered to keep switching to TTC. Can we keep our little thread going til we all get pregnant? :]

I dipped my toe in TTC the other day and it seems so bleak... I really feel for the ladies in there, from what I gathered most of them have been TTCing a long while and many have had treatments and investigations, it made me feel pessimistic about conceiving - which is kinda crazy since I do have 4 already!

Hope everyone is well. I'm totally over the last shambles of a cycle and ready to get down to the birds and beesness! Xx

Aww, I'm so sorry stickylizard! Big hugs!!

If we can't keep this thread going, I think I would be disappointed- I certainly like and appreciate all the love and support I find on this thread! I hope we will all stick around!!

I know - when I hear of ladies who have been in this mess of TTC for over 2-3 years and have no children, my heart just hurts for them!

Absolutely let's keep this going. Nice little group chat we have going on here. I would miss it if it was to end :)

So I decided to buy some cheapies
Off amazon, never used them before but at £3.95 they are a lot cheaper than digis! I still have a few digis left so might use those when Ovia predicts my peak fertile days are.
Pne - haha i think I'll go full throttle on those days too ;)

And as for the no kissing sticky... You can def make a baby without all the foreplay ha!

X

Absolutely let's keep this going. Nice little group chat we have going on here. I would miss it if it was to end :)

So I decided to buy some cheapies
Off amazon, never used them before but at £3.95 they are a lot cheaper than digis! I still have a few digis left so might use those when Ovia predicts my peak fertile days are.
Pne - haha i think I'll go full throttle on those days too ;)

And as for the no kissing sticky... You can def make a baby without all the foreplay ha!

X

I guess that's the one good thing about taking the trigger shot...I know exactly when I ovulate. Downside is that my fertile days are likely less, I am guessing. I don't know - if the egg hasn't been released through ovulation how is the sperm going to get to it? Unless it's one of those "the sperm stays in your system for X amount of hours?

I dont know much about the Trigger shot to be honest but they say that the sperm can live for up to 5 days. That must be some mighty old sperm I say!! :spermy:

Do you know when your next shot will be then lovely?

I thought it was around 5 days too! Sperm must be pretty hardy to stay alive for that long.

Not sure when my trigger shot is...depends on the size of my follicles. They have to be a certain size to be big enough for the sperm to fertilize it.

All so technical! Sounds like you're dealing with a lot of waiting on this side of the TWW and then the actual TWW on top of that!!

Well fx'd those follicles start growing soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->