• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

I have to be honest, I was relieved that the test was negative yesterday because on Friday my follicle was only 17 inches. Definitely mature, but I want it to be bigger to increase my chances, so the longer it is until I ovulate, the greater my chances!

Still going on the 5 day super sperm so we DTD using pre-seed...we shall see lol

Another negative this morning on the digital, but when I ejected the stick, I noticed the test line on the stick was darker than yesterday, so I'm guessing from what I'm reading I am closer to my LH surge than I was yesterday. I will test tomorrow AM too...though it may be pointless since I have another scan tomorrow and that will say more than the OPK would or could...

Wouldn't it be grand if we all ovulated the same day??!
I did end up using a cheapie yesterday and it was negative, but I'm feeling all sorts of twinges and pulling so it should be happening soon. I'm betting either tomorrow or Monday.

Wouldn't it be grand if we all ovulated the same day??!
I did end up using a cheapie yesterday and it was negative, but I'm feeling all sorts of twinges and pulling so it should be happening soon. I'm betting either tomorrow or Monday.

The way it's going it seems like we might!! For me, I'm guessing that they might have me take my trigger shot on Monday, which means I would ovulate on Tuesday, but we shall see. I'd like to DTD on Monday to be safe, but that would mean DTD on 3 straight days and I know that DH's max is two lol.

Same as you RoseMama when I eject the sticks the lines are getting darker but still not dark enough.

I am also thinking we should DTD tomorrow (Mon) but I think I'll get my solid smiley on tues which means we will have to BD Tues, Weds..... And so on! I am going to give it a shot 4 days after my solid also as I got twinges last month on that day so thinking I may have ovulated later and I missed it.

It would definitely be great if we were all the same day! Sounds like we are much of a muchness time wise 😊

Same as you RoseMama when I eject the sticks the lines are getting darker but still not dark enough.

I am also thinking we should DTD tomorrow (Mon) but I think I'll get my solid smiley on tues which means we will have to BD Tues, Weds..... And so on! I am going to give it a shot 4 days after my solid also as I got twinges last month on that day so thinking I may have ovulated later and I missed it.

It would definitely be great if we were all the same day! Sounds like we are much of a muchness time wise 😊

I am thinking that they will have me take the shot tomorrow, so that means I will likely DTD tonight just to maximize the chances of a good egg when I ovulate. Then DTD on Tuesday and Wednesday if it works out that way. I had read somewhere that you are better off DTD right before you ovulate because of how long the sperm stays in your system. That way if you ovulate right afterwards the sperm can have a chance to fertilize a better egg than if you do it when you ovulate. Then again, my doctor tells me to DTD the two days after I take the shot which seems to be the opposite advice of that. So, who knows..,

I don't know too much about the Trigger shot but maybe he says to DTD the next two days incase it takes you a few hours to ovulate, im pretty sure that I read that it can take up to 24 hours for the egg to get into the tube where it meets the sperm so I guess he's getting you to cover all bases.
To be honest everything you read seems to say something different, I really think it's down to good luck with the timing. Fingers crossed we all have that good luck this month.

CD13 for me. I've just done a digi and cheapie.
Results = cheapie negative. Digi - flashing smiley again which is what I expected.
I've gone back to my Ovia app and the last couple of months I've had a solid smiley on CD15 so looking like Weds will be the day for me.

I've also just read that I shouldn't be doing the cheapies with FMU, given they are so cheap I might do one in the afternoon also for next couple of days until I see that line! 😊

Well it's cd12 for me and if not positive, it should be by afternoon. We dtd yesterday and will try to tonight and a couple of days afterwards.
Let the sexcapade begin! :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20160502_082053.jpg
    IMG_20160502_082053.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
There's definitely a positive on the way for you Pne! 😊😊😊

Went to the doctor today and the scan showed three mature follicles! Last month, I only had one good one, so I'm optimistic! With luck, they will tell me to take the shot today and then we will have some fun DTD tomorrow and Wednesday ��

Awesome news RoseMama!! Absolutely delighted for you. I can tell from your tone you're really happy. Bet it's made your day! x

Awesome news RoseMama!! Absolutely delighted for you. I can tell from your tone you're really happy. Bet it's made your day! x

It did until I took a look at my blood work. My numbers look much lower than they ideally should before ovulation but I have 5 mature follicles so I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'm wrong...I haven't gotten a call from my doctor yet but I'm pretty stressed out as of now!!!

My doctor just called me and told me that it's normal for those numbers to fluctuate a little bit and cleared me to take my shot tonight...so hoping for the best!!!

Amazing!! Good luck with the shot. Keep us posted 😊

Heading to bed soon, CD14 for me tomorrow so hopefully I'll see a line soon enough!

We are all reaching the big O, good luck ladies!!

Amazing!! Good luck with the shot. Keep us posted 😊

Heading to bed soon, CD14 for me tomorrow so hopefully I'll see a line soon enough!

We are all reaching the big O, good luck ladies!!

You know what kills me...whichever side of the 2WW we're on, we're always looking for that second line!!

Just took the shot...the biggest downside of the shot is feeling dizzy right after you take it...that and the false positive pregnancy test results 😩

Hey!

Birthday done, wisdom tooth sorted with salt water. Too much stress, not enough sleep, two mouth ulcers and a horrid headcold!

I feel left out :[ chemical left me not fertile til 6th :[ all you ladies will have ovulated before me! I don't use OPKs but I can literally feel every single thing going on in my womb... I get the usual EWCM and frisky but I also have two days of horrid cramps and period type pains so I know when I need to get hubby in the sack haha. Fx for us all this month ladies! The actual TWW is almost upon us (or you at least!) Xxx

Hey!

Birthday done, wisdom tooth sorted with salt water. Too much stress, not enough sleep, two mouth ulcers and a horrid headcold!

I feel left out :[ chemical left me not fertile til 6th :[ all you ladies will have ovulated before me! I don't use OPKs but I can literally feel every single thing going on in my womb... I get the usual EWCM and frisky but I also have two days of horrid cramps and period type pains so I know when I need to get hubby in the sack haha. Fx for us all this month ladies! The actual TWW is almost upon us (or you at least!) Xxx

Aww, sticky! I hear you! But as long as we all get that BFP, it doesn't matter when we ovulated, right?

Hope that wisdom tooth feels better soon!!! Big hugs!!!

Don't worry Sticky... we'll still be here and look forward to hearing your updates. Annoying when a cycle knocks you off track. Sounds like you've had a busy week so the TWW will just be around the corner for you :)

CD14 for me today. Still seeing a flashing smiley. Im thinking tomorrow it might be a solid.

That's wonderful news MissRose!! You'll have a busy week!
Sticky, you're only a couple of days difference, and still close to the same O date. As long as an O happens, is all that matters! And I'm the same as you, I get EWCM, a lot of pressure on my uterus and cramps. I still used opk's only because I still have the cheapies and I don't have any self control if they're in the house! Haha
My tests are getting lighter than yesterday so I am guessing that I would have had a definite positive yesterday afternoon/evening. So O should be happening anytime now. We dtd the last 2 nights and here's to hoping we do tonight as well.

Pne that's what I'm wondering about at the moment... How often we should DTD.
I expect my solid smiley tomorrow so thinking of DTD tonight, tomorrow and next night...?? Not sure how much is too much ha. But obviously want to catch the big O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->