• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

I've just been reading up on all this pineapple stuff - it actually sounds really interesting. I might do that next month if I don't get my BFP. It sounds like it's worked for a lot of people which is positive!

AF for me is due the day after you 😊 Tues 17th. Well according to my Ovia app and it's normally very accurate - sometimes with a bit of spotting the day before.

So hope we all get our BFPs this month! 🙏🏻 then we can amended the name of this group! 😊

I've just been reading up on all this pineapple stuff - it actually sounds really interesting. I might do that next month if I don't get my BFP. It sounds like it's worked for a lot of people which is positive!

AF for me is due the day after you 😊 Tues 17th. Well according to my Ovia app and it's normally very accurate - sometimes with a bit of spotting the day before.

So hope we all get our BFPs this month! 🙏🏻 then we can amended the name of this group! 😊

My SIL definitely ate a lot of pineapple when she was trying to conceive and it worked for her...so hopefully it works for me!

It would be awesome if we could do that!! ❤️❤️ Here's hoping (and praying!)

Absolutely! Fingers crossed!

I feel awful this evening so heading to bed early.
If only it was an implantation nausea related thing 😉 Unfortunately it's a bad case of sunburn so I feel a bit off. Sleep needed!!

Rose - hope you had a nice Mother's Day 💗

Now... Hurry up next week! 😊

Absolutely! Fingers crossed!

I feel awful this evening so heading to bed early.
If only it was an implantation nausea related thing 😉 Unfortunately it's a bad case of sunburn so I feel a bit off. Sleep needed!!

Rose - hope you had a nice Mother's Day 💗

Now... Hurry up next week! 😊

I hear you - I went out to the park and then dinner with Gabrielle and my husband and I felt so dizzy and car sick, which almost never happens. I couldn't even look down at my phone without feeling lightheaded. Then, when I got home I saw creamy discharge. Similar to the discharge I had when taking progesterone but this time I'm not. This hopefulness is driving me crazy.

Then, I looked under the sink and saw one leftover FRER I have not used. I am actually upset about that because it gives me an excuse to test lol.

I did have a wonderful Mother's Day despite feeling like crap this afternoon 💕

Leaving the FRER under the sink trick! Maybe leave it there and pretend you didn't see it unless you get desperate to test! What's the earliest day you think you could test Rose? Does the Trigger shot allow you to test earlier? Or still the same?

I've got a bunch of Internet cheapies but I think I'll wait till the day before AF is due if there is no spotting and I'll test then. I swear of have the patience of a saint when it comes to testing yet I have no patience in any other aspect of my life lol!

Leaving the FRER under the sink trick! Maybe leave it there and pretend you didn't see it unless you get desperate to test! What's the earliest day you think you could test Rose? Does the Trigger shot allow you to test earlier? Or still the same?

I've got a bunch of Internet cheapies but I think I'll wait till the day before AF is due if there is no spotting and I'll test then. I swear of have the patience of a saint when it comes to testing yet I have no patience in any other aspect of my life lol!

You really do! I admire that! I have zero patience- I cave so easily!

I really don't know if I want to use the FRER to be honest - I've seen so many BFN and I feel like I am still scarred from my MC - I can't see myself using the same tests I used then (even though I have)

With the trigger, you still have to test at the same time. If you test too early, you can get a false positive because HCG could still be in your system.

I decided not to do the modeling thing today which is killing me. DH is really against it because he is nervous about her going to the city...and with me calling out of work so soon to the last time I did it. I'm just hoping and praying she gets another opportunity. She has been with this modeling company for almost a year and this is her first one so if she doesn't get anymore and I squandered this I am going to be upset at both he and I.

Ugh I'm pissed. I just decided to use my last FRER (7 days post trigger shot) to see if I still have HCG in my system. It was positive, so clearly I still do. And 6DPO is way too early to get a real positive...
On the plus side, no more FRER's! Removed my temptation!

Aww well fingers crossed she will get another call up, she’s a cutie and they have already given her one opportunity so that’s a positive thing! Do you keep applying for vacancies or do they contact you when something comes up?

Haha you didn’t take long in resisting the temptation of using the FRER!! :winkwink:

It’s probably a good thing that you’ve used it as it would be sitting there and you’d be thinking about it day on day and might end up doing a test early.

Ive just looked on my Ovia app at last month. Just looking for any patterns but I think it’s too early after Ovulation. Last month though I ovulated around CD 16, this month it was 18 so by day 18 last month I had some jabbing pains in my side – im now CD20 and nothing. I am now wondering if that was ovulation last month and it happened later than I originally thought…. LOVE this waiting / guessing game ha.

I shall just wait patiently!

If I get my BFP I’ll be delighted….. If I don’t, I’ll look forward to the BDing on our Italian getaway! We are also moving houses in the next 10-days and there is so much I want to paint, can’t do that if I get my BFP - so atleast if I get the disappointment of a BFN, I’ll have a couple of things to look forward to then hope for the June BFP!

Aww well fingers crossed she will get another call up, she’s a cutie and they have already given her one opportunity so that’s a positive thing! Do you keep applying for vacancies or do they contact you when something comes up?

Haha you didn’t take long in resisting the temptation of using the FRER!! :winkwink:

It’s probably a good thing that you’ve used it as it would be sitting there and you’d be thinking about it day on day and might end up doing a test early.

Ive just looked on my Ovia app at last month. Just looking for any patterns but I think it’s too early after Ovulation. Last month though I ovulated around CD 16, this month it was 18 so by day 18 last month I had some jabbing pains in my side – im now CD20 and nothing. I am now wondering if that was ovulation last month and it happened later than I originally thought…. LOVE this waiting / guessing game ha.

I shall just wait patiently!

If I get my BFP I’ll be delighted….. If I don’t, I’ll look forward to the BDing on our Italian getaway! We are also moving houses in the next 10-days and there is so much I want to paint, can’t do that if I get my BFP - so atleast if I get the disappointment of a BFN, I’ll have a couple of things to look forward to then hope for the June BFP!

That is true! I guess I will hold onto that. I had pretty much lost hope that she would come up for anything because it had been so long and then this happened. I don't know a whole lot about it. From what I know, places who are looking for something/someone will contact the agency and tell them what they are looking for. They in turn will submit the names of the kids they have that match the criteria. Age 2 is pretty much the worst time for any modeling since kids are so unpredictable at 2. After that, your chances get better. For a two year old, she is actually pretty good with pictures. She will say "cheese" and if I am not taking the pictures she will generally smile for the camera. I got lucky in that she is photogenic and has the right temperament thus far.

Yes, now you see how weak I truly am!! 😜

And yes, I agree, now that I've used it, the temptation is gone. I also used a less sensitive pregnancy test and that was a BFN, so clearly my levels are not that high, so hopefully it should be out of my system soon. I told myself I would test in four days, so I am a little worried that if I test then and its positive, I won't know whether or not it's a true positive or not.

Like an idiot, I feel good about this cycle for some reason. If I got a BFP, the due date would be 1/24. The 24th is a good date for us - it marks the day we met and the day we got engaged...so that may be why I feel good about it. Though I am sure I will get my HPT smackdown soon.

I am not sure what my plan will be if I get another negative this month. I might try IUI or I might just take a month off. I will definitely take a month off when we go to the Bahamas. Just DTD tons of times and hope for the best lol. 😛

Haha yes I can imagine working with a 2-year old might prove difficult! Fingers crossed another opportunity will come up for her soon. Plus if she’s a bit older, your husband might be happier about her heading to the City.

I also feel quite good about this cycle! Just one of those feelings…
But it’s a strange feeling of good as at the same time that I’m feeling very positive about a BFP I know that I wouldn’t be devastated with a BFN because I have so much going on in the next month that I’m looking forward to that I feel that time will fly by and I’d be In the next TWW in no time. Obviously the BFP would be the preferred option though!

How weird that you mention the 24th !
A) What a lovely present it would be being the anniversary of the day you met / got engaged
B) I checked what my due date would be = 25th Jan and 25th is the date we got married - Would be even better if it was 25th Feb as that’s our actual anniversary but I’ll take Jan 25th as a default haha.

Haha yes I can imagine working with a 2-year old might prove difficult! Fingers crossed another opportunity will come up for her soon. Plus if she’s a bit older, your husband might be happier about her heading to the City.

I also feel quite good about this cycle! Just one of those feelings…
But it’s a strange feeling of good as at the same time that I’m feeling very positive about a BFP I know that I wouldn’t be devastated with a BFN because I have so much going on in the next month that I’m looking forward to that I feel that time will fly by and I’d be In the next TWW in no time. Obviously the BFP would be the preferred option though!

How weird that you mention the 24th !
A) What a lovely present it would be being the anniversary of the day you met / got engaged
B) I checked what my due date would be = 25th Jan and 25th is the date we got married - Would be even better if it was 25th Feb as that’s our actual anniversary but I’ll take Jan 25th as a default haha.

You are always thinking positive, I love it! I have a horrible habit of being a negative Nellie so its nice to have that counterpoint on this thread!

I'll be honest, I was very hesitant to mention the 24th thing because I feel like it's me looking into things I shouldn't look into. We shall see lol.

I don't think I could feel anything but disappointed if I got a BFN...I think it's the miscarriage haunting me, I truly do. 😥

In general I'm a pretty positive and cheerful person well so people always tell me! I have a pretty happy life so a little one would just add to that :)

I can only imagine how you feel Rose :( awful. No matter how you think and feel it's always going to be a part of you. I'm sure you said earlier in the thread but when was the Mc? Obvs you don't have to answer that if you don't want to!! X

In general I'm a pretty positive and cheerful person well so people always tell me! I have a pretty happy life so a little one would just add to that :)

I can only imagine how you feel Rose :( awful. No matter how you think and feel it's always going to be a part of you. I'm sure you said earlier in the thread but when was the Mc? Obvs you don't have to answer that if you don't want to!! X

I am positive about everyone's life but mine, honestly.

My miscarriage was in January of this year...I guess maybe that's another reason why it would be nice to be successful this cycle because it would be like it came full circle.

I had been working in a daycare center when it happened and I ended up taking a leave of absence. There were two teachers there who were pregnant and one not that much further along than I would have been and it was just too painful for me. I ended up finding the job I have now and it's been better, but I do find that once AF comes it's like a trigger for me. Near the end, I start getting hopeful again, but it's a process.

I still haven't formally quit the other job - I couldn't bear to do it since they had always been so wonderful to me and Gabrielle so instead I became on-call for them. I still haven't done anything yet...I'm just trying to decide whether or not I'm ready for it yet.

Wow that sounds really tough. It's hard enough working in a daycare centre with constant reminders let alone having other people around you that are pregnant.
Not sure what it is but every seems to be pregnant at the moment!
youre incredibly amazing to work on-call and put yourself into that situation again.
I really do have my fingers crossed for you this month, you really deserve the chance to be a mum again and give Gabrielle the chance to be an amazing big sister xx

Wow that sounds really tough. It's hard enough working in a daycare centre with constant reminders let alone having other people around you that are pregnant.
Not sure what it is but every seems to be pregnant at the moment!
youre incredibly amazing to work on-call and put yourself into that situation again.
I really do have my fingers crossed for you this month, you really deserve the chance to be a mum again and give Gabrielle the chance to be an amazing big sister xx

Thank you so much for the kind words!! ❤️❤️ I really appreciate it.

It truly does seem that way in those moments. To make it worse, everytime I called to check-in, the tactless Assistant Director would find some way to make it worse. One time I called and she decided to just tell me about scheduling her maternity leave. This when I was actively miscarrying and was telling her that I had to go to the ER the night before.
The next time I called she thought it was a fabulous idea to tell me about all the new people who were pregnant. It was horrible. Thank goodness she is gone now. I couldn't take that. I would hang up the phone in tears every time.

I think that's really most of why I want this so badly - I feel like it was snatched away from me. I want Gabrielle to be a big sister so much.

HELLO!!!!!

I am back - and have returned to a sombre note :[ the moment you first realise you are miscarrying is awful awful awful. Before we conceived Daisy I was actually trying on my wedding dress when I noticed I was bleeding :[ people were none the wiser as we didn't tell anyone except my work which was a fruit and veg shop and my coworker said "better luck next time"? Not sure how I feel about that still!! Your situation sounds awful. What a cow that woman was! Big hugs to you xxx

I'm sorry I've been MIA - two April birthdays have left my house in a proper state! Presents without places to be put away etc and I've basically just thrown myself in to the house chores, gutted the lounge and also had to go shopping because suddenly all my kids needed sandals/hats/underwear/shorts/shoes! I know I will be obsessively symptom spotting so I wanted to have a little break from thinking about TTC until the TWW started for me! Ovia tells me it will be tomorrow (technically today as gone midnight) but no cramps yet! Daisy has been fussing though at the breast which she always does pre ovulation and pre AF. Eeeeep :] had some amazing sex last night hehe, DH has Crohn's and is often feeling too ill for nooky which makes it harder for us so I just have to hope... I know it only takes 1 so fingers crossed - for all of us.

You ladies are so sweet to worry about me! I thought I'd been gone so long I may have been excluded from our clique haha. I am kinda looking forward to you guys testing before me! Nice to hopefully be able to congratulate you. I had a long break from Facebook recently and I logged on last week to find my co worker from like 2009 is 20 weeks pregnant! She was trying for about 4 years and is 40 now so I'm over the moon for her. You're right everyone is pregnant! Xx

HELLO!!!!!

I am back - and have returned to a sombre note :[ the moment you first realise you are miscarrying is awful awful awful. Before we conceived Daisy I was actually trying on my wedding dress when I noticed I was bleeding :[ people were none the wiser as we didn't tell anyone except my work which was a fruit and veg shop and my coworker said "better luck next time"? Not sure how I feel about that still!! Your situation sounds awful. What a cow that woman was! Big hugs to you xxx

I'm sorry I've been MIA - two April birthdays have left my house in a proper state! Presents without places to be put away etc and I've basically just thrown myself in to the house chores, gutted the lounge and also had to go shopping because suddenly all my kids needed sandals/hats/underwear/shorts/shoes! I know I will be obsessively symptom spotting so I wanted to have a little break from thinking about TTC until the TWW started for me! Ovia tells me it will be tomorrow (technically today as gone midnight) but no cramps yet! Daisy has been fussing though at the breast which she always does pre ovulation and pre AF. Eeeeep :] had some amazing sex last night hehe, DH has Crohn's and is often feeling too ill for nooky which makes it harder for us so I just have to hope... I know it only takes 1 so fingers crossed - for all of us.

You ladies are so sweet to worry about me! I thought I'd been gone so long I may have been excluded from our clique haha. I am kinda looking forward to you guys testing before me! Nice to hopefully be able to congratulate you. I had a long break from Facebook recently and I logged on last week to find my co worker from like 2009 is 20 weeks pregnant! She was trying for about 4 years and is 40 now so I'm over the moon for her. You're right everyone is pregnant! Xx

Yay!!! So happy that you're back!! We've missed you, sticky! Glad you are doing well!!!

I am so sorry to hear about that sticky - to have that moment during that period of time that is supposed to be so happy. Huge hugs!! Hoping against hope that like you, I can conceive my rainbow soon. And yes, that woman is truly horrible. I wanted to scream when my coworkers asked me whether I wanted to go to her baby shower. I did not react well at all!

Feeling kind of on top of the world now - one of the girls here is having some issues and I was able to help her think of coping mechanisms that would help her. Turned her mood right around!

Hope you will stick around now, sticky!! ❤️

Morning Ladies,

Sticky!! WELCOME BACK!! We were worried about you! Sounds like its been a hectic past couple of weeks for you!

Aww ladies, neither of you have had it very easy, and those awful comments from co-workers really doesnt help. Some people can be so insensitive, they simply have no idea.

CD21 for me today with AF due next Tues. This is going to sound ludicrous haha but I dont think its going to happen for me this month, yes I have a feeling already when yesterday i was feeling really positive. So basically I have one of those massive sore under the skin spots coming up on my chin (Very annoying!!) and I often get one a week before AF. So yes i've ruled myself out. Am I being ridiculous? lol.

We were lying in bed last night and I said to my husband, my next fertile time is when we are on holiday in Italy... I think he was quite excited knowing he was going to get lucky most nights we are away :blush:

Anyway, we shall see... this spot has totally changed my good feeling, its now a good feeling for next time.

Keep me posted on any signs girls! x

Morning Ladies,

Sticky!! WELCOME BACK!! We were worried about you! Sounds like its been a hectic past couple of weeks for you!

Aww ladies, neither of you have had it very easy, and those awful comments from co-workers really doesnt help. Some people can be so insensitive, they simply have no idea.

CD21 for me today with AF due next Tues. This is going to sound ludicrous haha but I dont think its going to happen for me this month, yes I have a feeling already when yesterday i was feeling really positive. So basically I have one of those massive sore under the skin spots coming up on my chin (Very annoying!!) and I often get one a week before AF. So yes i've ruled myself out. Am I being ridiculous? lol.

We were lying in bed last night and I said to my husband, my next fertile time is when we are on holiday in Italy... I think he was quite excited knowing he was going to get lucky most nights we are away :blush:

Anyway, we shall see... this spot has totally changed my good feeling, its now a good feeling for next time.

Keep me posted on any signs girls! x

Men are so funny like that, Kiwi...mine is always the same way, haha!

(I think I will change what I call you to Kiwi, knowing what I know about you now ❤️)

No, you aren't crazy, lol. We are all always looking for some sort of pattern one way or another.

That being said, you never know!

This morning my husband asked me if I was alright because I was tossing and turning all night lol. Who knows what that behavior is about! I'm guessing I don't do that much given his comment, though it could be stress.

The only weird things that happened last night were two things - this weird pain on the side where my ovary is, where we all got pain last month and it meant nothing for any of us lol. And then, my blood sugar patterns...I have been fighting with my blood sugar for the past few days...and I almost never have issues with it. I don't know if that's a sign or just a sign I need to be careful with how many carbs I am giving for each meal when I am giving myself insulin. Oh yeah, and then the same old bloody nose and the same discharge.

So, all in all, same old same old. Lol

Ha yes! I much prefer Kiwi given i'm from New Zealand... just live in London, although I did get my British passport last year so im a bit of Brit too.... but 99% Kiwi :)

So this morning I was putting my make up on in the mirror and noticed a bit of blood beside my nose. I got proper excited thinking i was having the same sign as you... but nope, i'm just mental and had scratched myself lol.

That stabbing pain in the ovary hasn't happened to me this month yet... last month I got that on 4/5 DPO but havent felt it thus far.

The insulin thing i can imagine must wreck havoc with symptoms... you dont know if its that, the trigger shot or perhaps some BFP signs! It is such a guessing and waiting game isnt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->