• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

I can imagine Rose, must be really confusing. It would be much easier if it was one way or the other!

So AF is due today, no spotting, no bleeding as yet.
Im never late - Ive been feeling pretty crampy so pretty sure she's on her way. I think I ovulated a day late this month so that might be why I have nothing as yet?

Not sure I should disappoint myself by testing... I think if nothing shows up today i'll maybe test tomorrow.

I think just for my own peace of mind, I would test today but that's just me, and I think we have shown that I am crazy lol.

Luckily(?) my temp dropped back down today so I guess it was just a matter of progesterone levels. It sucks just the same. Around this time, I just feel like going to sleep and waking up in another week or so. I've been joining all the month testers, I think I'm done with that too. The idea of telling more people that she arrived just feels like a massive slap in the face to me.

I can imagine Rose, must be really confusing. It would be much easier if it was one way or the other!

Im never late - Ive been feeling pretty crampy so pretty sure she's on her way. I think I ovulated a day late this month so that might be why I have nothing as yet?

Not sure I should disappoint myself by testing... I think if nothing shows up today i'll maybe test tomorrow.

I think just for my own peace of mind, I would test today but that's just me, and I think we have shown that I am crazy lol.

Luckily(?) my temp dropped back down today so I guess it was just a matter of progesterone levels. It sucks just the same. Around this time, I just feel like going to sleep and waking up in another week or so. I've been joining all the month testers, I think I'm done with that too. The idea of telling more people that she arrived just feels like a massive slap in the face to me.

You're not crazy!! Just passionate :)
and I believe there is nothing worse than wanting something so badly and it not working out in the time frame you have envisioned :(

Still nothing going on down there.... I feel really blah like she's on her way shes just not here. I only have internet cheapies and to be honest I think id rather AF than to see a BFN - do you think I should pick up a FRER on the way home? Wonder would I be able to hold out on using it until the morning to see if she shows up..... hmmm!

Hello....I think I am a month late. Af is expected on 20th....today I am 12dpo...I have a 3 yr old son.

I think I'm going to hold out another day on the testing. I feel like she's a day late as I ovulated a day late... Makes sense in my mind ha.
I feel a bit miserable so she's about to show her face I'm sure. If I have nothing tomorrow then I'll pick up an FRER as I think you can use those anytime of the day?
However, pretty sure I'll be seeing you ladies back here in June! 💗

All the best!!! Hope AF doesn't visit u...n u get ur bfp ....lots of baby dust 4 u...

Still no sign of her but got the cramps, annnnnnnnoyyyying! 🙉

I've been busy packing boxes all night, wondered if my crazy hectic lifestyle just means she's late.

Going to bed now as need some sleep! Will keep you posted

How is everyone today? Rose I am sending big bug hugs, so sorry for you because I do remember that feeling :[ especially when you see people disrespecting and taking their unplanned kids for granted when you desperately want one :[ and you seem to just see pregnant women everywhere! I'm with Kiwi and think the holiday would really do you good. How are you Kiwi? Welcome to the thread shradha! I am 8dpo today, nipples a bit sensitive when feeding, bloated and a touch of nausea here and there but essentially I'm not feeling anything too hopeful. I did get a hollow feeling in my stomach after eating chocolate the other day and that always happens to me in pregnancy, I cannot tolerate anything sugary! But I'm not getting too excited. Period due Monday so I should start to cramp around Saturday... Time will tell! Doesn't it just drag when you're waiting... xx

Hi....today 13dpo...couldn't resist my temptations..got a :bfn: ...so a bit depressed....having not much of symptoms today...yesterday had some sharp pricking..today...I have lost appetite.....n tired...fatigue is something I have being experiencing...I guess I have to wait for a missed af n then test...wishing you all loads of luck ladies.....

Rose, sorry you're feeling a bit down. Big hugs and you WILL get your turn! This might sound terrible, but every cycle I don't get pregnant, it makes me appreciate our son that much more!!
Sticky, I hope those signs stick!
Shradha, could still be too early to test. Stay hopeful!
London, did you test???!!

The witch played games for a couple of days, I lightly spotted off and on for a couple of days but she came last night. So I'm glad there's not questioning and it's time to conquer a new cycle!! :sex:

How is everyone today? Rose I am sending big bug hugs, so sorry for you because I do remember that feeling :[ especially when you see people disrespecting and taking their unplanned kids for granted when you desperately want one :[ and you seem to just see pregnant women everywhere! I'm with Kiwi and think the holiday would really do you good. How are you Kiwi? Welcome to the thread shradha! I am 8dpo today, nipples a bit sensitive when feeding, bloated and a touch of nausea here and there but essentially I'm not feeling anything too hopeful. I did get a hollow feeling in my stomach after eating chocolate the other day and that always happens to me in pregnancy, I cannot tolerate anything sugary! But I'm not getting too excited. Period due Monday so I should start to cramp around Saturday... Time will tell! Doesn't it just drag when you're waiting... xx

Thank you, sticky!! I feel a tad bit more upbeat than I was last cycle. Though I had to call out of my part time daycare job because I didn't think I could handle the pregnant women there and handle my boss asking me with that awful sense of hope in her voice. So, I told her Gabrielle was sick and didn't feel bad at all. Even though I want to stick around there because of loyalty, I just don't think I can much longer.

I am so upset, I had another random rise in temps, back above 98. You have to understand, pre-ovulation temps are always 97 and sometimes below for me, so this is strange. Yet no one would say this is anything but AF. So, I'm just pissed now.

I called my doctor yesterday and he agreed to put me on the other fertility drug (Femara). The nurse tried to convince me to stay with Clomid because I had responded well to it. I told her the things that concerned me about it and that was enough for her to ask the doctor and he okayed it. And yes, I definitely need a vacation - though it is killing me that Gabrielle won't be there with us. When she isn't there, I feel like a part of me is missing. 😥

Rose, sorry you're feeling a bit down. Big hugs and you WILL get your turn! This might sound terrible, but every cycle I don't get pregnant, it makes me appreciate our son that much more!!

The witch played games for a couple of days, I lightly spotted off and on for a couple of days but she came last night. So I'm glad there's not questioning and it's time to conquer a new cycle!! :sex:

That doesn't sound terrible at all! I feel the same way. For the last two nights when I was depressed about AF starting, I went into Gabrielle's room and just looked at her for a few minutes and laid next to her crib. Even if I was failing here, I had succeeded there and it helped a lot.

So sorry about AF starting for you too 😩

Hey ladies!

Well today was moving day, it's been absolutely hectic, I'm exhausted.

I hope you're all well!

I've got some spotting today, to be honest it actually came as a relief as I could feel the cramps for days and if I'm cramping I want AF to hurry up, show her face and bugger off again!

I have skimmed across everyone's messages but have been so busy, just wanted to send you all my love and to tell you I'm still alive!

X

That doesn't sound terrible at all! I feel the same way. For the last two nights when I was depressed about AF starting, I went into Gabrielle's room and just looked at her for a few minutes and laid next to her crib. Even if I was failing here, I had succeeded there and it helped a lot.

Exactly!! Seeing their perfect little souls, makes you realized how blessed we are to be their parents! My SIL and her husband have been trying for years and never had a child or positive pregnancy test for that matter and they have just accepted that's how it will be and come home to a bunch of nephews and nieces and feel blessed to even have them in their lives!

Exactly!! Seeing their perfect little souls, makes you realized how blessed we are to be their parents! My SIL and her husband have been trying for years and never had a child or positive pregnancy test for that matter and they have just accepted that's how it will be and come home to a bunch of nephews and nieces and feel blessed to even have them in their lives!

I can understand giving up to a point, but have they thought about adopting or fostering? If I was in that situation the idea of nothing at all just wouldn't work. I'd do anything, whether it be surrogacy or adoption...but then this whole process can be so heartbreaking I can understand it the other way too.

That's where I am in a bad place because maybe I could have convinced myself once that one was enough before but after the miscarriage I feel cheated out of my baby so now I want it that much more!

So sorry about AF starting for you too ��

I can understand giving up to a point, but have they thought about adopting or fostering? If I was in that situation the idea of nothing at all just wouldn't work. I'd do anything, whether it be surrogacy or adoption...but then this whole process can be so heartbreaking I can understand it the other way too.

That's where I am in a bad place because maybe I could have convinced myself once that one was enough before but after the miscarriage I feel cheated out of my baby so now I want it that much more!

Yes they have. Not sure if they want to be go through the adoption or not. They both got tested and they were cleared of no complications. They don't talk about it and they live a few hours away so we aren't sure how much they want it. And if children aren't for them, that's fine also. I personally could not imagine life without children but I guess you wouldn't really know any different if you don't have any.

And today marks 9 months that I would be pregnant if I didn't have my miscarriage , and my son mentioned about having a sister out of nowhere today. I will never know what that baby would have been but I'm convinced, she was a girl because when I was first pregnant but didn't know it, he said there was a baby girl in my belly. Needless to say after he said that today, I cried. But life is too good and I am way to blessed to dwell on it.

Morning ladies,

Wow you guys have been through it all and I'm here complaining that I have cramps! My pain is nothing compared to what you have been through!!

Sticky - I have my fingers crossed you get your BFP this weekend.

The rest of us.... Let's put all our energy into our June BFPs! It has to be our month!

X

London, someone's situation is always worse in my eyes but I also complain about cramps/headaches and such. Haha we are only human though!
Did AF definitely show up for you then?

My friend said that she was using opks, temping, and such and had no luck. And her doctor recommended dtd every other day from day 10-20 and they got pregnant the first try. So I think I might attempt it this cycle. But I'm going to TRY to not worry about it as much! I do have a yearly gyno appointment on the 31st and that should be around ovulation time. I'll see what they recommend.

Oh she sure did Pne!

I actually read somewhere recently of a couple that also DTD every 2nd day with pre-seed and conceived.
I was thinking that I might give that a go this month myself, every day for 3 days in a row is too much I think!

Might even give the OPKs a rest this month too....

Something to think about anyway!

Hi Pne...
Oh....AF has shown her face early...:cry:
I am so depressed....yesterday I puked and had sharp pains.....it was building up hope....cd1 today...hubby will be going out of state for work purpose for few months ...just hope he is here till I ovulate...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->