• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Congratulations Sticky!!! That is wonderful news! Don't be scared of a miscarriage.. enjoy every day!
I had a feeling by your symptoms you were experiencing! :)

Oh yay!!!! That's awesome Sticky. Absolutely delighted for you!
Wow..... #5!!
Xx

💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️

Aww ladies thank you!! I am not stepping foot in any pregnancy forums yet! I'm staying here awhile if you'll have me ❤ I kinda feel guilty for having a BFP and being the only one. And I have 4 kids... It feels so unfair. I feel so greedy, I want to share my BFP with you all!! Seriously... I'd love to stick around because I love you all in here, I'm not gonna mention it too much but I totally understand if it'd be like rubbing salt in a wound for you sweet girls. You're all lovely, I am rooting sooooo hard for you all, so much baby dust! Xxx

Aww ladies thank you!! I am not stepping foot in any pregnancy forums yet! I'm staying here awhile if you'll have me ❤ I kinda feel guilty for having a BFP and being the only one. And I have 4 kids... It feels so unfair. I feel so greedy, I want to share my BFP with you all!! Seriously... I'd love to stick around because I love you all in here, I'm not gonna mention it too much but I totally understand if it'd be like rubbing salt in a wound for you sweet girls. You're all lovely, I am rooting sooooo hard for you all, so much baby dust! Xxx

Pleaseeee STICK around!! And don't feel that way. I am so excited. You are too sweet for feeling selfish. Babies are such miracles! You are one fertile Myrtle and I'm so glad I get to enjoy this journey with you!!

Sticky... I know that feeling all to well... I have 5 children and trying for another one right now... Please don't feel that way and please stick around

Sticky you're totally sticking around literally! Do not go anywhere!!!
We love your feedback and I would love to go on this adventure with you. With a little bit of hope we will all be joining you next month!
Once again, congrats - such good news!
Xx

CD7 for me today... Seriously hanging out for the weekend, cant wait to get to Italy! all ive done is unpack and paint... moving houses is horrendous! ;)

Picked up some pre-seed, i'll give it a shot and see what happens. In terms of OPKs, I dont have any digital ones left - thinking I might give them a break this month. Just seems to be an un-neccessary expense over the past few months. I have a couple of internet cheapies left so I might use them around CD13-16 if I feel I need to.

Hope you're all well! Sticky - how are you feeling?

Aww ladies thank you!! I was expecting to have a few pages to catch up on but it's all quiet! Is everybody ok? I am excited, you must all be approaching ovulation - that's always a good feeling. Amazing just how drastically emotions can change between the stages of the cycle!

I am... Ok. Cautiously excited, I took a test this morning and had a minor freak out because I thought the line was the same as or maybe even a tad lighter than yesterday's... My husband says he sees a change but he may be just humouring me! Only about 8 hours til I can test again. I keep having back aches like for AF except the change with how I sit/lie/stand. I had bad SPD in my last pregnancy and a moderate amount in third pregnancy - I think I'm like a balloon that's been inflated and deflated too much haha.

I am peeing a lot and tired. And the EMOTIONS wow. Like I am frustrated and cross and could burst into tears all at the same time! The world is overwhelming right now :|

Anyway... Here are today's pics. The one with two is yesterday's when wet at the top, and today's when wet at the bottom. The one with three is yesterday's and day before's dry and this morning's wet.

ANYWAY enough of me!! I hope all is well with everyone. If it's still ok to post here I will put my progression pic for tomorrow on. I honestly am fine with moving to First Trimester and just popping in now and then, if anyone is finding my updates difficult.

Love xxx

Attachments

• 13260025_1734276226849879_3382565570770564731_n.jpg
    13260025_1734276226849879_3382565570770564731_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 13239371_1734276080183227_2015164241845046906_n.jpg
    13239371_1734276080183227_2015164241845046906_n.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
London, you have to be so excited for your vacation! If you even have time to think about it in between doing all the house stuff! And im not going to so opk's, I only have 1 or 2 left.

We have been busy just doing stuff around the house and it is has been like high 70's-low 80's which is like summer weather for us. So we have been outside a lot! And Monday we decided we are going to add a deck onto our house so my husband has been doing that the past 2 evenings after work. I asked him if he had time for a quickie after work before he started digging today. So he always finds time for a little stress reliever! Haha. I am super wet down below and am starting to feel cramping so I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe just gearing up to ovulate within the next 5 days!

Sticky, don't worry! You've got this! And obviously, you're pretty pro at it so don't question anything at all!

Sticky please stay!! I look forward to your updates and fingers crossed that the rest of us will only be 4 weeks behind you!

Pne - Are we living the same life?! Haha. Same CD and house renovations, fun times! We pulled down two walls last night and the house is full of dust, its SO disgusting! I just keep thinking, its ok... im going away in two days and most of it will be done before we come back.... Fingers crossed!

I cant wait for the Italian sunshine and a couple of sneaky wines before I get that BFP!!

Rose - are you ok luv? x

Well I took my last opk since I've been having ovulation symptoms already and it's very close to a positive. So it looks like I am going to ovulate early this cycle. I'm only on cd8!!

London, I'm pretty sure we are living the same life! Except you'll be in Italy next week and I'll still be in PA! One good thing is our deck should be finished so I'll be enjoying that next week!

Attachments

• IMG_20160526_083223.jpg
    IMG_20160526_083223.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Well I took my last opk since I've been having ovulation symptoms already and it's very close to a positive. So it looks like I am going to ovulate early this cycle. I'm only on cd8!!

London, I'm pretty sure we are living the same life! Except you'll be in Italy next week and I'll still be in PA! One good thing is our deck should be finished so I'll be enjoying that next week!

Wow that is early!! Good thing you had that spare test conveniently ;) or you mightve missed it. Crazy! Get that husband in from doing the deck now haha.

Sticky please stay!! I look forward to your updates and fingers crossed that the rest of us will only be 4 weeks behind you!

Pne - Are we living the same life?! Haha. Same CD and house renovations, fun times! We pulled down two walls last night and the house is full of dust, its SO disgusting! I just keep thinking, its ok... im going away in two days and most of it will be done before we come back.... Fingers crossed!

I cant wait for the Italian sunshine and a couple of sneaky wines before I get that BFP!!

Rose - are you ok luv? x

I'm okay. Just been taking a break. This obsession with symptoms and the like is just hurting me in the long run. I'm just not in a good space right now. I love you ladies but I have GAD and every time I come on here, I start to feel anxious. I'm not going to disappear...I'm going to play it by ear. I feel very depressed right now and can't stop thinking about the baby I lost. I envy you ladies on here who seem better about it..,I'm not. I pray so much that I can at least get pregnant before when my due date should have been. But right now I am doubting it. I have my doubts that I will even ovulate on my own this cycle. I'm CD11 and nothing.

Aww rose, totally understand that you must be feeling pretty down.
Sending you lots of love and we'll see you when you're ready to come back
I hope you ovulate soon! xx

Aww rose, totally understand that you must be feeling pretty down.
Sending you lots of love and we'll see you when you're ready to come back
I hope you ovulate soon! xx

Thank you!! Me too...I'm just so afraid I am going to ovulate late or not at all.

I definitely need this vacation. Only a month. On the plus side, our 5th anniversary (wedding, that is) is on Saturday which according to my app is my first fertile day. It may not actually be...but they are generally pretty accurate.

I will say, with no meds or anything, it will take a true miracle for me to conceive this month.

A friend posted this on Facebook, it's quite long but have a read - it's full of ups and downs but all in all -
A really great read!
https://www.littlethings.com/dan-leah-pregnancy-journey/

Driving to Italy today, yay!! Finally ☀️Much needed holiday!

Hey ladies!
Everyone is so quiet...own personal reasons and I totally understand.
Just wanted to check in and say we are in Italy!! 🇮🇹🍾🍷🇮🇹🍾🍷
I'm nearing the end of CD11 and haven't DTD for like ten days (moving houses / travelling -been hectic!) plan was to DTD every 2nd day CD10-20 but I've missed that boat so after a few proseccos I'll give CD11-21 a go ;)
I hope you ladies are all ok!! And Sticky, hope all is well with little bean!
Hope to hear from you all soon X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->