AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Sticky, keep that head up. There is nothing easy about what you're going through. I am praying for your sake that its not an ectopic. And I can't believe how they went about it. Sounds very painful mentally and physically. Hugs to you!

London, oh no. Hopefully it's not because of her. Although I felt the same way this cycle also.

I'm almost done with my period already, they are so short and light anymore. I did some reading on how to increase my EWCM. And read to drink a ton of water. I normally do drink water all day but I'm going to make sure I have a full cup at all times. I know when I as sick in January, I had EWCM like crazy. And all I could do was drink water so there might be some truth to that!

She's def on her way... feeling a bit more crampy this afternoon. Due Weds so expect to spot tomorrow.

Ah well, I think im most disappointed because im away for 3 of my most fertile days next month so can probably rule myself out of July also. On the bright side, means I can have a drink or two at my friends wedding in Portugal! Obvs we will still try in July, just think im most probably looking at August now.

I have never heard of that water theory for EWCM, I drink alot of water myself... but hey, guess you can never have too much!

Not much to say, but I do want to say this:

Sticky - I am incensed for you. I can't believe they violated you and your baby like that. Can you report them? That's unacceptable. I am so sorry you had to go through that. People like that need to go through sensitivity training. I think through my entire miscarriage process I dealt with three nice doctors/nurses. That was it. I hate that you had to go through this, sticky. I really do. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have any of you ladies heard about evening primrose oil and helping with the production of EWCM? I think I might try that as well.

Have any of you ladies heard about evening primrose oil and helping with the production of EWCM? I think I might try that as well.

I did actually. I meant to try it this cycle but didn't get it in time. Maybe next cycle I will try it. Just wondering if it's necessary if you are using pre-seed.

I did actually. I meant to try it this cycle but didn't get it in time. Maybe next cycle I will try it. Just wondering if it's necessary if you are using pre-seed.

Well that's the thing, I'm not using pre-seed. I thought I would try one or the other and I think the primrose was cheaper. Do you know how much you are suppose to take a day?

I just also read that grapefruit juice has helped other women product great amounts of EWCM while TTC. I think I'll be picking some up tomorrow! I do get EWCM but only for like a day or 2 and it's nothing to write home about!

I don't get much EWCM either Pne. Perhaps I'll try the grapefruit juice and primrose oil for this coming cycle 😊

Well that's the thing, I'm not using pre-seed. I thought I would try one or the other and I think the primrose was cheaper. Do you know how much you are suppose to take a day?

I read it...I think it's one or two, but don't quote me on it.

My SIL thinks it's a fantastic idea to talk to me about baby names. Which is awesome if you are pregnant, but feels more like a slap in the face after the 4th or 5th month TTC.

London, let me know if you try it and see results!!

The day or 2 of EWCM I get is even before I ovulate so I feel like once that fluid disappears, the sperm start to die off. If only I can try to get it to stay a little longer!

Thanks Rose! I might start with just one and the grapefruit and see how that goes. And do you normally get along with her?

CD27 for me today... Don't feel particularly rough this morning, at the most some very minor cramps... I suspect I'll start spotting later today/tomorrow.
Yes Pne id be up for maybe trying something different next month, im not sure I'll go back to using OPKs because this month in particular I felt extremely relaxed DTD when we wanted rather when I was told to do it... Something to think about anyway!

Rose yeah that's a tough one. By all means if you are feeling happy enough to talk about them with her then that's great but it's your call not hers really. I have thought about baby names every so often but don't feel like I'm In a place to be discussing them - everyone is different though. This could be her way of trying to make you talk about it, to comfort you but only you know what is best for you! x

Well that's good London! I'm glad there is no signs of her yet! I'm hoping she stays away!!
And yea, I'm not doing opk's either. I'm just going to try those couple of things and maybe it will make my sex drive rise also so when it's my most fertile time, I am more willing to dtd!

Rose, I agree with London. If you normally get along with her, maybe she is just trying to get you to talk about it and to carry on a conversation.

She's staying away thus far but as she's due tomorrow she will show that face of hers soon enough i'm sure.
I would quite like her to hurry up as im away for the 3 last of my fertile days next month so if she came today that would give me an extra day. Otherwise I think I can safely say im already out next month!

Noo London!! Son of a nutcracker!! At least since she did came, you will get that extra day! Better than her playing tricks on ya!

Rose, come on... I know you got this cycle!! Show us that bfp!

Noo London!! Son of a nutcracker!! At least since she did came, you will get that extra day! Better than her playing tricks on ya!

Rose, come on... I know you got this cycle!! Show us that bfp!

Sorry to disappoint 😥

AF got me today too...

Ah no Rose - Sorry to hear :hugs:

Yep Pne, I need that extra day this next cycle, although i'm not sure how much it will do... i'll still give it a go before I head to Portugal, but I think that with being away for a few of those vital days might be detrimental to my chances.

So girls.... guess we're here for another month!

Sticky - I hope you're ok xx

No disappointment here! Rose, at least you know you ovulated on your own, that is an accomplishment in itself!!
Yea they say it only take one time (I'm not sure who "they" are), but I think it's safe to say we proved to them wrong! Haha
Let's do this, ladies!

Absolutely Pne!

Im not sure I will be lucky enough this next cycle due to being away but im hoping that you ladies are!!

Baby dust to all :dust:

Aw ladies! So sorry AF got you all :[

Here is my update!

So... The clot they stole was not the baby! (Ha in your face ******* Cotswold Ward!) I was in a lot of pain all day Monday and now it's obvious it was my body trying to pass it... So all day I was with the kids and making them food etc. And then I fed Daisy and you know how that makes afterpains worse after birth... I literally fed her her big bedtime boob feed, squatted down to put wet washing in the dryer, and felt it. This is definitely the sac, I just know from what it looks like and also just my mindset completely changed once it was out. Kind of feels like baby was connected to our family, Daisy helped it to come out etc. That probably sounds really hippy and silly! But I feel better for it not being stolen and dissected in some lab! It feels complete now and the awful pain is gone. I am glad it's over. It now feels like it "happened" recently, not that it is still "happening" despite the fact I am still bleeding a bit. It's not for everyone, but we chose to pop it in a little pot in the freezer and we are gonna go buy a nice plant for the garden and plant it deep in the ground. I don't care if that's gross, I just want to honour what we created. I spoke to the ward last night (they were all to happy to mess me about and physically maul me yet could not even give me a phone call Sunday or all of Monday until 10pm after me chasing twice!) They said from 10am-3pm Sunday my levels had dropped from 2200 to 1800. They still requested I go in Tuesday morning for repeat bloods but I said no, I am not wasting another 3-4 hours surrounded by pregnant women in the clinic when it's clearly not an ectopic.

I feel much better now. I have been AWOL and grieving but I am now looking forwards, I still get tearful moments but I am back in TTC mindset now - and I am guessing if today is CD1 for you, I am only a few days ahead of you :] not sure how long it will take to ovulate now, but hey! Let's do this!!

Thanks again for all your support and kind words xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->