• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF started today, anyone else just starting a new month?

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well the :witch: just got me so back to square one :cry:

14dpo this month and got all the usual pains etc signalling her arrival so a 'normal' AF for me by the looks of it. Last month I got to 16dpo and :witch: was bit different when she came, so thinking more now that I could have had a chemical last month.

Anyone else just starting again?

:kiss:

hi there, yes me too :-( wasn't due until fri, my cycle seems to be getting shorter. i am thinking of going to the doctors if nothing happens next month as that will be six months of trying then

ah well got to keep positive eh? fingers xd for you for next month!

Hi, me too. 14 days past ov Friday morning she swooped in :growlmad: Now on CD4, starting over again.

Hi, another one starting again!!! Have been up since stupid-o-clock feeling totally cheesed off.

Its weird as i've noticed that since starting ttc my af has totally altered. I could have set my watch by the timing before and the pattern of flow was always the same yet now its all over the place for some reason?

DAY ONE for me too today. 24th cycle TTC. Staring to give up...

Have you had tests at the docs Astero? I haven't yet but thinking I may start the ball rolling on them soon. Just scared of what they might say :shrug: x

Im on CD 5 right now. Its been 6 months since we started trying after a m/c.... I think it took my body a while to get back to normal since my periods after that were super heavy. I did buy a fertility monitor to use next month though so hopefully that will help. I think alot of women actually ovulate at different times than what they think.....we will see if thats the case for me!I'm new to this site so hopefully I can get the whole message board thing figured out. haha Good Luck Ladies!!!

Hi, another one starting again!!! Have been up since stupid-o-clock feeling totally cheesed off.

Its weird as i've noticed that since starting ttc my af has totally altered. I could have set my watch by the timing before and the pattern of flow was always the same yet now its all over the place for some reason?

Hi,
Im 6DPO, so waiting to see still here, but I wanted to comment on what you wrote, because this is exactley what Ive noticed too, my af is altering too, now Ive been doing some reseach on this myself, because Ive been feeling really early symtoms of an af coming on this month, and also did in July too, not august tho, my take on it after doing some reading it could be a few things, maybe its just because we are so aware of our bodies because we are TTC or is it because we are having a much better diet and taking pre natal vits to help us concieve and this in turn is nourishing us better and this could be making our af's alter a bit:shrug:???? I had an early af in July, was 1 week early, went to my GP, who said could of been a very early misscarriage, which just didnt implant :-(.... but he said thats got to be looked at as a positive, meaning i am able to fall preggers, its just a matter of when will one hold on tight enough to go the whole 9 months:thumbup: I'm just going to keep carring on I guess, having some blood tests done soon and a pelvic scan too, see what that throws up if anything.....

got me sun so now cd4,but im planning on doing nothing this cycle ,just dtd and hope.:thumbup:stress free.:coffee:

Same here Babyanise, I'm going to relax more this month. Going to Cornwall for a week next week, plus awaiting details of when I will be starting my new job, so going to just :sex: when we feel like it, eat and drink what I like and try to relax and not worry about ttc (easier said than done!) x

4 days in St Ives, then 2 days in St Austell. Never been to Cornwall, looking forward to it. So many people say its lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->