AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Hi hun great lines, like Pippin i got darker tests in the evening FMU was always crap and gave me so many frights !

I have been able to see lines on all your tests xx

nat maybe the fmu thing is a sign thats this beany may bea girly i dont know how true this is but read on a thread earlier that someone said that its more common to get a bfp earlier with a boy and later with a girl and when i think about it it was true for my 2 i was 21dpo b4 i got my bfp with keira but only 11dpo with connor .... just a thouight xx

^^^ I was going to say its a girl too :haha:

but also I read you can find out EARLIER with a boy than girl. which is true for me. I found out at 3+3 with the girl and 4/5 with the boy :shrug: x

Nat--I am SO happy for you! You story really touched my heart and you have been in my thoughts :)

I wanted to tell you that I went back to your first post to see your initial test, and WOW what a difference! There is no denying that the line is getting darker. What a wonderful gift. Sit back and enjoy it, embrace it! You know what they say about stressing during pregnancy ;)

:hugs:

Oh My Goodness, you are preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so been stalking this thread, and I can see the lines on the past several tests, congratulations :) :) :) (can you tell I'm excited for you with all the exclamation points!)

Havent done it yet. Went down to the pharmacy to get a digi and the woman wouldnt sell it to me because apparently she isnt aloud selling anything off the shelf till the pharmacist is there!:growlmad: What damage am i going to do to myself with a bloody pregnancy test???:wacko:

lol really? stupid woman lol maybe weein on somethin can cause harm lol

lol i thought u were gonna say she wouldnt sell u one cos you're an addict - addicted to poas lol

oh my god! i cannot believe they wouldnt sell you a bloody pregnancy test! its rediculous!!! whats the world coming to ha ha.

Ok ive got a digi,but just want to check with you girls,ive just done a Tesco test and obviously the line isnt very dark...:wacko: Do you think it is dark enough for a digi to pick it up??? Here is a pic. PS: how long should i hold my urine to use the digi???:shrug:

Attachments

• tesco.jpg
    tesco.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 103
hi, i wouldnt like you to waste a test but Id of thought a digi would show now with those lines, I got a digi + and my ic werent even that dark... GL.
Hows Eli doing?

That one is s good line!!!!!! Not sure how long to wait for the digi. But congrats xxxx x

I see a faint somethin.go to poundland and grab afew boxes

ye try and drink as little as possible and only wee once and do it tonight!!! HOLD THAT WEE!

hi, i wouldnt like you to waste a test but Id of thought a digi would show now with those lines, I got a digi + and my ic werent even that dark... GL.
Hows Eli doing?

Eli is very well thanks hunny. Cant believe he is nearly 8 months. He is my little precious and such a mummies boy.:cloud9: How is your little man doing? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->