AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

definatly BFP!!! and they are getting darker! xxx

Both look + to me i read answer were 100miu and my answer i did last time was far fainter than my frer i would do another frer i think you are definatley preggo.xxxx

Ok so lets assume the little swimmers hung around for an egg for 5 days ( which is long but still pretty normal and VERY possible) & then the egg popped out around the 24th 10 days to implant would be normal, ( although it can take up to 12) but a 10 day implant would be January 3rd for implant.. and so a positive pregnancy test would be showing up pretty soon here!!

I would get a DIGI to use for FMU tomorrow and call the dr for a beta test and see how high the hcg is!

nat my love- you are DEFFO pregnant. HCG varies throughout the day- obviously depending on how concentrated your urine is etc and other things. That is a FAB line on an IC! Stop stressing and relax my love! xx

Well personally to me those lines are fantastic :) I can def see them and mine were alot harder to see when I had my first BFP's! lol

nat my love- you are DEFFO pregnant. HCG varies throughout the day- obviously depending on how concentrated your urine is etc and other things. That is a FAB line on an IC! Stop stressing and relax my love! xx

Sorry...:blush: I was just panicking as my stomach and lower back was terribly painfull today and it felt just like my AF was coming...still sore now...:hugs:

Hi, just jumping in to say my lines in the evening have always been better than fmu. To the point where from 11-20dpo I always tested about 7pm so I'd see the darkest but also the truest development. I think they are lovely starts to a strong :bfp: congrats. Also the answer could be higher sensitivity (sorry you may have discussed this already) maybe 50 miu????? Internet tests are much lower as you know. I also had backache and tummy ache for a fair few weeks. Still do now and then.

Hi, just jumping in to say my lines in the evening have always been better than fmu. To the point where from 11-20dpo I always tested about 7pm so I'd see the darkest but also the truest development. I think they are lovely starts to a strong :bfp: congrats. Also the answer could be higher sensitivity (sorry you may have discussed this already) maybe 50 miu????? Internet tests are much lower as you know. I also had backache and tummy ache for a fair few weeks. Still do now and then.

Thanks lovely,that makes me feel better. My fmu just doesnt seem to work well with my tests. My answer isnt an Early result one its just the normal one,so not sure how sensitive they are.:shrug:

im sure they are 100miu, they are to be used from first day of missed period

No I never got the fmu thing! Not with any of my pregnancies guess we are all different. I just held for three hours and had a go in the evening and that gave me the best early lines. Just depends on how your body works. Some tests don't give the sensitivity, I found a few that don't which is frustrating. Someone on here did the American values for all of the tests on offer but not on the UK ones. I stuck to IC (as they are cheap to do as many as you want in a day) and then Internet cheap midstreams for same reason and then I'd do a digi once a week to check numbers. Worked perfectly for me and gave good progression. Oh and how could I forget the CB they gave lovely lines when nothing else did!

Not sure if this helps but you can see the 13dpo ones, 3rd and 4th ones up from the CB the 3rd is morning and the 4th is evening. A huge difference and we all know HCG doesn't rise that quickly. Also look how dark the CB is compared to the IC, huge difference. Get a CB in my opinion they work well for me and maybe you are the same. Not sure why they get such a bad press. Don't compare our dpo as we all process and implant differently just focus on the strength. x

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 71
Not sure if this helps but you can see the 13dpo ones, 3rd and 4th ones up from the CB the 3rd is morning and the 4th is evening. A huge difference and we all know HCG doesn't rise that quickly. Also look how dark the CB is compared to the IC, huge difference. Get a CB in my opinion they work well for me and maybe you are the same. Not sure why they get such a bad press. Don't compare our dpo as we all process and implant differently just focus on the strength. x

Wow thanks for that lovely...Its strange how each pregnancy can differ...with my boys fmu was always the best....but not with this bean...Fab lines! Thanks for sharing.:hugs:

I can see lines on both of those last tests. I think you are pregnant too! I look forward to seeing more tomorrow :)

No probs. Will be checking up on you tomorrow to see how you are doing. I'm thinking you'll sleep well tonight though :haha: xx

My lines seem darker the later in the evening i take my tests,what do you think? Anybody know why? I took one this afternoon and had a faint line and look at my cheapy now...:wacko: The other one is an Answer....:shrug:

I see lines on both

Nat my ics never got really dark until 5weeks preg at least. Honestly that's the best you'll get right now!

Did someone say answer was like 100miu? Cos I'm thinking that's right, have heard that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->