AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Whyyyyyyy nat?

Digi wud be better....lol

If you an answer read it after about 3mins as when you wee on the test line is pink straight awqy and fades over time at about 3/4 mins.if bfp it should show up clearly on answer now.gl.we want to see a hpt so go weenon one lol

Ugh ive just done one and the line is vv faint,its pink but faint...:wacko:

Well after what Hayley said nat they sound crap. ;)

Yeah i dont like them as theres a v faint line on them before you wee on it.and when you do theres 2 pink lines straight away and fade to bfn at about 3/4 mins.if you have a faint line at about 5 mins it means bfp.wheres a pic nat?

I remember with my last answer i did you mentioned the lines Hayley...i made sure i looked at 5 mins...:thumbup:

Attachments

• answer.jpg
    answer.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 92
  • answer2.jpg
    answer2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 103
Nat answer sucks face!! When equate gave me several positives answer gave me all negatives with my previous MC (not this last one) where is the digi.... or how about trying a FRER again :)

Nat answer sucks face!! When equate gave me several positives answer gave me all negatives with my previous MC (not this last one) where is the digi.... or how about trying a FRER again :)

I did ask hubby to get my some digis,but he done his back in so didnt get to the shops....i will go in tomorrow morning and get a pack of digis...:blush: I do have a pink line its just really faint.:shrug:

Ive got another one of my cheapies to do,just waiting for kids to go down.:thumbup: Im getting really paranoid now...my lower back and stomach has been so sore today....keep checking to see if its AF as it feels like it.:cry:

Save yer fmu tomoz ;)

hmm i think i see a hint of somethin but really seeing any pink.you need to get another batch of tests and not just buy one here and there lol

hmm i think i see a hint of somethin but really seeing any pink.you need to get another batch of tests and not just buy one here and there lol

Thankshun...i did take the strip out and its def pink...just light. Im getting fed up off peeing on sticks now.:cry:

My lines seem darker the later in the evening i take my tests,what do you think? Anybody know why? I took one this afternoon and had a faint line and look at my cheapy now...:wacko: The other one is an Answer....:shrug:

Attachments

• cheapy.jpg
    cheapy.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 126
  • answer3.jpg
    answer3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 163
thats a brill line on ic and i think answer are crap too not that ive had any experience of them but they look crap. digi will def work tomorrow

I see a line on the cheapie, and I *think* I see a line on the answer test... Can you have the Dr's run blood work? That might be the fastest way to confirm a pregnancy at this point!

Did you track ovulation this cycle ? how long ago was it?

thats a brill line on ic and i think answer are crap too not that ive had any experience of them but they look crap. digi will def work tomorrow

Really? I keep thinking its not dark enough... As for the answer im not really a fan of them either...it was there,i was there so i bought it.:dohh:

I see a line on the cheapie, and I *think* I see a line on the answer test... Can you have the Dr's run blood work? That might be the fastest way to confirm a pregnancy at this point!

Did you track ovulation this cycle ? how long ago was it?

I didnt track ovulation at all and hubby and i only had sex once in dec on the 19th....i think i ovulated late as my cycle is 30 days:shrug:

i can see lines on both hun, also i took an anwer test at 14dpo and thats exactly what mine looked like! im now 26 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->