AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Nat, I think you might be pregnant :shrug: :lol:

Mmmmm i might test again in the morning....just to make sure....:dohh::haha: how are you lovely? How is that precious girly of yours???:hugs: Kisses to Alex. xxx

I bet you will :haha:

We're all good here, frantically trying to wrack my brains and organise something for Daisy's birthday, its so hard though, never had a live child birthday to organise :wacko:

How are you all? I cant believe thats you 6 weeks already :happydance: hope you dont mind me asking, but is the same fear there like your pregnancy with Eli? I'm naievly thinking 2nd PAL will be easier? xxx

Nat, I think you might be pregnant :shrug: :lol:

Mmmmm i might test again in the morning....just to make sure....:dohh::haha: how are you lovely? How is that precious girly of yours???:hugs: Kisses to Alex. xxx

I bet you will :haha:

We're all good here, frantically trying to wrack my brains and organise something for Daisy's birthday, its so hard though, never had a live child birthday to organise :wacko:

How are you all? I cant believe thats you 6 weeks already :happydance: hope you dont mind me asking, but is the same fear there like your pregnancy with Eli? I'm naievly thinking 2nd PAL will be easier? xxx

Aww im sure daisy's birthday will be perfect! Cant believe how fast she has grown...time just flies!:wacko:

We are all well thanks sweetie. Hubby has done his back in so not much help from him...im not too bad...just tired.:dohh:

Ofcourse i dont mind you asking,you can ask me anything.:hugs: The fear is still there,but its not as overwheling,iykwim??? Im still afraid but having a healthy baby jumping around in his doorbouncer does help take my mind off it too...if that makes sense??? I cant wait for you to get your BFP! Im so excited....how are you feeling about being pregnant again? :hugs:

Wow nat look at the difference in last weeks ics? You are nearly darker than the control line lol

How are u?

Im ok thanks lovely,just tired.:blush: Your waiting for your bloods now arent you??? What test did they do? Urine tests dont always pick up pregnancy...i have my fingers tightly crossed for you sweetie.:hugs:

They did sealam pregnancy bloods for hcg levels..well i think thats what she called it lol..
Im driving myself mad hun, wish af would come if i not preg as other wise dont know whats up..im 34 and never in my life missed one..
Thanks babe

I just want to say, after looking at all your test threads, i am so happy for you.

Have a happy and healthy 8 months.

Have you told the Dragon yet lol.

V xxx

I just want to say, after looking at all your test threads, i am so happy for you.

Have a happy and healthy 8 months.

Have you told the Dragon yet lol.

V xxx

Hey lovely!:flower: Thanks so much!:hugs:

Ugh im dreading telling the old Dragon! Hubby and i decided that we will wait until we have the 12 week scan....but if it was me i would prob wait until i couldnt hide it anymore,and leave her quessing wether i am or just getting fat!:haha:

Well seeing as i havent gotten a line on a FRER since started testing,it was bugging me so.....i did one today when i got back from dropping kids at school. This is what i got:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpg
    IMG_2845.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 62
Fab lines... if only they could be like that from the begining, they'd be no confusion then :dohh:

With all these tests you've bought you could have had a private scan :rofl: x

Fab lines... if only they could be like that from the begining, they'd be no confusion then :dohh:

With all these tests you've bought you could have had a private scan :rofl: x

:blush: I know! Ive spent way to much money on tests....but ive got my line on the FRER now so no more testing for me! Besides ive got my scan tomorrow morning!:happydance:

:happydance: I didnt know you was having an early scan :D Hospital? private? cant wait to see pics :cloud9:

Whens your 12 week scan? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->