AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Ok, I won't say I don't want to.... I think I'm dreaming now tbh, it's not real anymore :haha:

I sooo should have took a pic of my opk lol

Great lines :D I tested for weeks and weeks when I was pregnant lol well I had to use up my cheapys ;)

Haaaaaa you got there before me nat lol :rofl:

Congratulations Hunny!! If you dont mind me asking, how many days late were you before you finally got your bfp?

Congrats hunny they are looking great!! I will defo keep peeing on sticks a lot of us wait a fair while to see those lines so I will keep peeing until I am due LOL I wonder what a frer would look like now as they were soooo poo for u! Good luck and happy and healthy 9 month! As this is ur last I think a girl would be lovely xxx

Congratulations Hunny!! If you dont mind me asking, how many days late were you before you finally got your bfp?

Hey lovely....i think i was just over a week late before getting a line you could see properly without screen tilting.:wacko:

Congrats again Nat, lovely lines!
I can't stop POAS either lol, still half expecting no second line, did another FRER tonight lol and yay I can see the line on it from arms length :D
When's your first Midwife appt?? xxx

Congrats again Nat, lovely lines!
I can't stop POAS either lol, still half expecting no second line, did another FRER tonight lol and yay I can see the line on it from arms length :D
When's your first Midwife appt?? xxx

Thanks lovely! Ive not done a frer again,they dont seem to wanna work with me on this pregnancy...:wacko: I havent got a mw appointment yet,i still have to fill in my booking form and take it in,will do that this morning.:blush: I took another cheapy test this morning and the line is the same colour as the control line!:thumbup: Have you booked your mw appointment yet?:hugs:

Yay!!! I am sick and would love to see that picture :) lol

LOL well here it......:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2786.jpg
    IMG_2786.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members