AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

My darkest cheapy yet!:happydance:

Attachments

• ic.jpg
    ic.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 31
looking good!
& i love that photo on your avatar! don't they look alike?
xx

looking good!
& i love that photo on your avatar! don't they look alike?
xx

Thanks lovely...ive never had a line like that on a cheapy.:blush:

They do look alike,but my 4 year old is prob the most work at the moment...he has such an attitude and temper.:wacko:

awww Natasha are they all your boys? didnt realise you had older boys, they are very good looking! So do we think this is a girl then?

awww Natasha are they all your boys? didnt realise you had older boys, they are very good looking! So do we think this is a girl then?

Hey lovely...yes they are all my boys!:wacko: :haha: Well a girly would be nice,but to be honest i dont mind if its another boy.....:blush:

:happydance: fab line :) hope to join you this month, I have shared both of my pregnancys with you so far, would love to share another :) I am definately thinking :pink: x

:happydance: fab line :) hope to join you this month, I have shared both of my pregnancys with you so far, would love to share another :) I am definately thinking :pink: x

Oooo ive got everything crossed for you lovely! It would be fab to share another pregnancy and beany with you! Tons of dust your way!:hugs:

wow thats deffo alot darker congrats again babez happy and healthy pregnancy for you :flower:

Congers hunnie so
Happy for you :).xxxx

OMG! Nat! Due to having a broken wrist i have hardly been on here, but you and i are gonna do the whole 9 months together again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Congrats to you! (and me lol!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEVER stop testing :rofl: seeing those lines are fun. I only stopped because they can't get any darker :dohh: Keep going as much as you like :yipee:

Todays test,just because i like POAS and i like to see if they getting darker. Plus this will be my last baby so will never POAS again after this one....making the most of it while i can.:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2779.jpg
    IMG_2779.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 36
Nat I'm not gonna tell you to stop, I didn't until about 8 weeks :rofl:

Looking FAB!

Fab lines. Dont lie S you still do it:p.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads