• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Well im back with some SD tests. I thought i would give these a go. I was too impatient to hold my wee but did one anyway. I have a vvv faint line,its light pink so you would have to tilt your screen to see it. Ive marked it too. Now i dont know what to think. Hubby and i only had sex on the 19th and once after that. Ive got a few more so will keep POAS. I still have no AF and had a terrible sicky attack after some chocolate last night....:wacko:

Here is a piccy.

You cant see it on the pic at all....:-(

Attachments

• IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 151
These are all my tests ive done so far. The first is my Tesco hpt at start of this thread(looks skanky now) Second and third are my FRER tests....and then the blue one is my Sainsburys one i posted from earlier and then the last is a superdrug test i did without holding my urine.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 111
hmmm...i see lines on 3 of those--and to get that many evaps...maybe that's a good sign? I know we aren't supposed to give any credit to evaps but...I dunno...

How many DPO are you?

Hold that pee and test again later :) :test:

hmmm...i see lines on 3 of those--and to get that many evaps...maybe that's a good sign? I know we aren't supposed to give any credit to evaps but...I dunno...

How many DPO are you?

Hold that pee and test again later :) :test:

I have no idea how many dpo i am....:shrug: The lines that are on those did come up within the time limit,its the SD i did earlier that is doing my head in....its vvv faint so now i dont know what to think.:shrug:

I can see lines on the frer, fx for you xx

hmmm...not sure. You may just have to wait until tomorrow for some FMU. How late is your period?

I see the faint line on the frer but not on the others............fx for you, hopefully tomorrow or the next day you'll get the results you want!

I can't see anything from today but the frer dried has half a line so keeping everything crossed for you. Be careful though when you take most tests out of the case you can see the antibody strip. Keep testing though defo a line on that frer.

Phooooey at that blue dye!

I see it on the SD though. . .!

Yesterday's line was so faint that not using FMU today would likely result in another squinter. . .so if you can hold it and not drink much until this afternoon do! Otherwise, get some more pink dyes and test with FMU tomorrow.

My fingers are crossed SO tight for you! ! ! !

How late is your AF now?

I can see lines on all those tests except for the new test you just took. So it's hard to say since they could be evaps but hopefully it's just the start of a stronger bfp to come. :)

OMG hun! I so see lines on most of your tests!!! Can't wait to see your next one xxxx

Hope they turn to strong :bfp: for you soon x

very faint but i see something!
Hope it gets darker for you!

Well ive just done another SD and i cant see anything on this one. Maybe my FRER was a dud...:cry: What do you think? Thanks for looking. I will be POAS in the morning too but it will prob be in vain.

Attachments

• sd1.jpg
    sd1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 63
  • sd2.jpg
    sd2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 70
  • sd3.jpg
    sd3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 61
  • sd4.jpg
    sd4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 45
awww cr*p! sorry sweetheart- try again in the monring. Ive never heard of bad FRERs before xx

i could see lines on your 3rd and 4th piccies tash but nothing on the SD. hope you gets some flashy pink lines real soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->