AF?

twobecome3

One and one on the way
Reaction score
when did she return? :coffee:

im ebf and its been more than 5 months. im really enjoying this.

I'm EP. It's been 9 months and still no sign of her. No complaints here! :)

8 months to the day with Thomas, and 9 months to the day with Sophie. I thought I wouldn't get one for at least a year with both as I have PCOS and sometimes only get one period a year anyway!

I thought I had it at 3months, but none since. The pre-mentrual symptoms are much worse though and I get in every month.

I stopped EBFing a month ago and still no sign :shrug: guess I'll have to go get checked if she's still not here in a couple of weeks! Must say its been a LOVELY break from the old moose!

6 weeks pp

Even tho I'm ebf.

Just unlucky I guess :(

noodle - yes i do seem to get quite moody and achey for a few days each month but nothing happens.

iwantabub - :hugs:

i remember i read somewhere that it can stay away up to 2 years?!

staralfur - did u have multiple night feeds up until the 13 months?

I stopped EBFing a month ago and still no sign :shrug: guess I'll have to go get checked if she's still not here in a couple of weeks! Must say its been a LOVELY break from the old moose!

it is odd going so long without it. even tho we've been using condoms dilgently, every once in a while i think 'what if' im pregnant again already, espec if its a day im not feeling too great. and my stomach is puffy. but im 99.99 percent sure im just fat :rofl:

:haha: Same here love!! Not sure how long I can keep using the 'just had a baby' line!! I've stopped taking the pill as it was making me slightly (even more) loopy!! So we're using the really safe pull out method on the proviso that is it did happen to fail (shock horror!) then what will be, will be!!....

i had a pretty good workout regime going for a couple months then we hit the sleep regression at 5 months :wacko: yeah, ive fallen off that wagon. got out for a walk today and realized i hadnt been out the house in 3 days! felt like a mole coming out of the ground all squinty -eyed :rofl:

i dont think i would take the pill again, just dont do well on any ive tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->