Affordable Maternity wear

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
I know that we're nearly at the end now ladies and it might seem pointless spending money on more maternity stuff, but if Tesco did a maternity range would you buy from there?

I would. Atm I'm living in black leggings, stretchy tshirts, baggy tunic style dresses and my OH's hoodies because I cba to fork out for a maternity coat.

I would. Atm I'm living in black leggings, stretchy tshirts, baggy tunic style dresses and my OH's hoodies because I cba to fork out for a maternity coat.

I got my coat from New look and it is really warm and comfy and was only £35.00.

https://www.newlook.co.uk/1715389/171538901/ProductDetails.aspx

Why not? (Apart from the fact I dont live next to a tesco that sells clothes :lol: )

I voted yes... although I don't live very near to a Tescos, so realistically I probably wouldn't, but in principle I would (if that makes sense).

QT

I was talking to someone who works for them and she said they might do a range if enough people were interested :)

I for one couldn't believe they didn't already do one!! It's the first place I went looking and was confused not to find any! I bought some leggings from there though and have just been wearing them with the tunic style tops I got at New Look.

I know it seems mad that lots of places don't do maternity wear when they would make a fortune and especially as there's a baby boom atm! So many of us already shop at places like Tesco anyway of baby-bearing age so it just seems silly that they don't already do ranges!

I bought my mat clothes from new look and asda, so wouldn't have a probs buying from tesco.

Most of my maternity stuff is from Asda....so yep I'd deffo buy from Tesco too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->