After 9 looong Months I am finally here!!!!

IHrtSteve

Mommy to 2, almost 3 boys
Reaction score
I was supposed to wait til tomorrow to test BUT I COULDNT!!! Yesterday AF was due but I have been irregular in the past so I thought I should give it an extra day or two!

I couldnt resist this morning, I just had such a positive feeling inside. I knew the stars were aligned for us...and we finally got our BFP!!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:happydance:

we are totally shocked but super excited...Please pray the it is sticky. The line was pretty dark for so early on.

Ok,
Symptoms:

6dpo- one schmear of brown, thought period was coming...Implantation??

9dpo- Very gassy...I mean VERY gassy (tmi). also, I work out about 4 days a week (jog for about 40-45 mins and some weight training). I was on the treadmill for about 5 mins and both my legs started burning from hip to toe...it was unbareable. I had to walk the rest of the workout. That never happened to me. Maybe my body needed me to slow down. have taken workouts lighter past few days.

10-13dpo- still gassy, boobs slightly tender but nothing major

14 dpo- :bfp:

DH and I have been on fertilaid for about 2 months and we used preseed for the first time this month. I ovulated on Valentines day!!!

Seriously, Fertilaid REALLY helped me regulate my period. I had been anywher from 17-32 day (once 40) since we have been TTC the past 9 months. My first month on it I was exactly 28 days. the second month I ovulated smack at 14 days and that was this month...:bfp:

I highly recommend Fertilaid and Preseed!!!

Ladies, please pray that my little bean is sticky!!!!

Excited and nervous and shocked. wooohooo :bfp::bfp: FINALLY!!

well done congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats!!!! heehee you will have to think of a valentines realted name?!?! valentino!! HEEHEE!!!

congrats! have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

congrats! Hope you have a super sticky 9months!!

Congrats to you! What fantastic news. My first month using preseed too ---I hope it works as good for me! Happy and healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->