After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

angelria: YAYYAYAY! You're PREGNANT! WOOOO-HOOOO! Very exciting! Congratulations! :)

Oh my god i turn away for one second!! Yay angelria thats great news!! xxxx

I really hope this one sticks for you too, will have all fingers and toes crossed!! I have a feeling this one will go just right though :)

As for me, well dtd is getting boring lol, ttc totally takes the fun out of it for me!

Erinsmummy read the book 50 shades of grey LOL. It is the new hot thing for women to read here in the US and most say it will be a big baby boom because of it. I read it and spiced things up a little. I am not totally into everything in the book, but it did spice things up a bit.

I read 50 shades too, I'm just about to start the next one now. Have you read the other 2 books in the trilogy?

Nope just the first one. I couldn't put it down though. I am trying to find someone that has the other two so I can borrow them instead of having to buy them.

What is it about? I may also be interested in reading them.

I have borrowed the other two books from my aunt (I was a bit embarrassed to find out she was reading them too).

Leinzlove 50 shades of grey is a raunchy first novel that the us went crazy over and it has become a best seller in the us and now the uk too. I don't want to tell you too much coz I didn't know anything about it before I starting reading it and I think that made it a bit better. Once you start reading you can't put it down. Put it this way it will get you a bit steamy.

So none of my pregnancy tests are getting any darker. I guess I should be happy they are still positive, but so scared of another early miscarriage.

Have you tried a digi that shows how many weeks you are or are you just using ic's?

If they're just IC's they take longer to show progression.

They are IC. Ok thanks that makes me feel better

That sounds like an interesting read!! Ill look it up :) Angelria dont worry too much about the darkening of tests as not all even get darker! xx

Looks like another early miscarriage. I started bleeding this morning.

Oh angelria no, I'm so sorry I really hope not and that it is just a little bit of spotting. Fingers crossed for you x

I took a test last night and it was negative so I don't think there is a chance. Having a really hard time with it this morning. Can't seem to stop crying.

I'm so sorry , I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better but I'm thinking of you :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->