After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

They inject dye and it runs through your tubes to see if there are any blockages or problems. Kinda like flushing everything out... A good cleaning. So therefore it makes you a little more fertile.

Angelria- I'm glad to hear you doctor has a good plan for you. Still I hope you get your BFP this month so you don't need to go through all of the tests. Good luck!!!

Ah i see, well like emmy said i hope you get your bfp so there will be no need for it, but glad they are doing something for next month. Af is pretty much finished now, so time to do it all again! We are going to try macca though, seehow that goes!

I hope all goes well for you angelria x

Erinsmummy I'm glad the witch is leaving now, happy bd'ing x
What is macca?

Ooops didn't mean to send yet LOL. Increases libido and energy. In men it can strengthen his little swimmers and make them stronger and faster.

https://www.ehow.com/facts_4881846_what-benefits-maca-root-women.html

They sell it at any supplement store. You don't have to buy it online. Erinsmummy the month I started taking it I started the day after AF was over, but you can take it the entire time. Won't hurt anything. I was taking 1000 mg a day and so was hubby. If AF shows this time I will be taking it again next cycle.

So I got my progesterone levels back and they were 0.9. Which means I either didn't ovulate or I ovulated very late. So now it is just sit and wait until AF does or doesn't show. I think I am due for AF next weekend.

Hi ladies hows things? Im in my fertile days now so just dtd lots :) Angelria are you due af soon?

It is due Sunday or Monday. I am too scared to test early after the chemical I had 2 months ago so I am going to try and hold out and not test until AF is past due. Happy BDing to you! LOL :)

Happy bd'ing erinsmummy I hope you catch that eggy

Angelria I hope the witch doesn't show her face

Afm I'm 7dpo it's quite likely af is due for me this weekend too but if she doesn't show I'll test Monday........please stay away

Yay, Ladies! I'm hoping the :witch: keeps her ugly face far away. :)

Also ErinsMummy: Yay for O! Happy BD! :happydance:

What do you ladies think??????

Attachments

• IMG_8806.jpg
    IMG_8806.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Ooooh angelria I can see a line, how many dpo are you?

I've got everything crossed for you

I am 11 DPO. I bought some digis when I went to pick my son up. Wondering if it is too early to show on that.

Maybe wait til the morning with fmu. I can't wait til you test good luck

I couldn't wait LOL :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_8807.jpg
    IMG_8807.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads