After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Thanks ladies.

My appointment went well (getting a little too used to these miscarriage appointments) all things considered. My doctor said there is no problem with me waiting some. During my exam my cervix was still closed and hard. She gave me a prescription for misoprostol that I can fill when I'm ready. I'm going to wait until Thursday (as I have this week off and don't want to take off additional time next week) and take it if nothing has happened. She gave me all of the forms and instructions for collecting the sac if I can for testing. If I can't get it she will start genetic testing on my husband and I. I will also do a thryoid panal soon (with my first hcg test after passing the sac until my numbers return to zero) to make sure that's in check.

So everything as went as well as possible... just more waiting. Thanks again for the support. Erinsmummy.... how are you doing?

Sorry ladies ive not been on for a while!! Long story but lots going on!! I was due af on thurs, it was friday that i tested so i was already late which is why i still went out and got very drunk sat night!! Af arrived sunday morning!! God knows why it was late!! Sorry for the late reply! Hope your all ok??

Erinsmummy sorry the witch showed x

Emmy I'm glad things went as well as they could. It's good that they will do genetic testing on you and dh. I hope they find a reason that is easily sorted with medication so you don't have to go through this again xx

I'm sorry you are going through the heartbreaking MC process. :hugs:

Erinsmummy: I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. Heres hope that July will be the month for you. :hugs:

Sorry erinsmummy!

I miscarried on my own yesterday. I didn't find the sac, but know its small, so I'm hoping I did pass it. I started cramping in the morning and contractions and bleeding started around 4. They started to get better after midnight when there was a big gush... Hoping that was the sac. I'm just resting today and glad I didn't need meds or surgery. Ready to move on and start TTC again in August or September after two cycles.

Oh Emmy I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again. I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long for it to happen naturally. :hugs: :hugs:

Correction- I'm guessing I did not pass the sac last night because I def. just passed a piece of tissue (not clots) that was about 2 inches by 1 inch. Hoping the sac was in there because I did the most f'ed up thing one should never have to do and picked it out of the toilet, put it in a tupperware with water and drove it to the hospital at 10 pm per doctors orders.... while my husband was playing hockey after I asked him not to go.

That was a little rough, not gonna lie. I passed the sac in the doctors office before (she pulled it out with forceps during an exam) so I missed out on this experience last time. It's like natures way of adding insult to injury.

Emmy I am so sorry. Hopefully now the healing process can start.
Leinzlove I love the new picture.

So I just got a call from my FS about my blood work. They said the only thing that showed was a blood clotting disorder which along with the low progesterone could be causing the recurrent miscarriages. Just have to take a baby asprin daily and if I get pregnant they may have to give me some kind of injection. Why do these problems happen now and not when I got pregnant with my son?

Leinzlove.... Great picture! So glad things are going well, we need a success story around here!

Angelria- that is strange it's just now showing up. Hopefully the treatments work for you! Did you have to be aggressive about asking for all of the tests? I'm starting with a thyroid panel and we will talk about that and the cytogenic study at my four week follow up and go from there.

No I didn't even ask for it. There is a section of blood work that they do that tests for several things that can be contributing factors of multiple miscarriages. I read that 40% of people have it. You can have one healthy pregnancy and then have complications with another and then another healthy pregnancy. It is called MTHFR and when i googled it I got nervous so I am calling my doctor back to ask more questions. Look it up when you get a chance and see if you have had any of the symptoms associated with it. I have chronic fatigue and battled depression for years also bad headaches. All signs. But it can lead to other things later in life so I want to see if this is something I will need monitored and treated from here on out. Searching for things on the internet is probably not the best thing to do.

Correction- I'm guessing I did not pass the sac last night because I def. just passed a piece of tissue (not clots) that was about 2 inches by 1 inch. Hoping the sac was in there because I did the most f'ed up thing one should never have to do and picked it out of the toilet, put it in a tupperware with water and drove it to the hospital at 10 pm per doctors orders.... while my husband was playing hockey after I asked him not to go.

That was a little rough, not gonna lie. I passed the sac in the doctors office before (she pulled it out with forceps during an exam) so I missed out on this experience last time. It's like natures way of adding insult to injury.

Oh Emmy that's really tough I'm so sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

So I just got a call from my FS about my blood work. They said the only thing that showed was a blood clotting disorder which along with the low progesterone could be causing the recurrent miscarriages. Just have to take a baby asprin daily and if I get pregnant they may have to give me some kind of injection. Why do these problems happen now and not when I got pregnant with my son?

That sounds like great news that they have actually found out the cause of your mcs, like you say just a shame they didn't spot it earlier. I'm glad it can be easily treated with meds and hopefully you will get your rainbow baby next time xx

I love the new avatar leinzlove x

Emmy I hope you get some answers from your tests x

Thanks Ladies! I've been stalking and crying in here. My scan did go great. Nice HB and measuring 6 days ahead.

I hope everything gets figured out and you all concieve your forever babies, soon. :hugs: All the heartache in here breaks my heart. I don't understand how life can be so cruel...

That's wonderful leinzlove! So glad baby is doing well! No need to be sad... We will get there eventually. :)

I know you all will... But, its the cruel journey that makes me sad. :hugs:

That's wonderful leinzlove! So glad baby is doing well! No need to be sad... We will get there eventually. :)

Leinzlove I think Emmy said exactly what I wanted to say. I'm just glad things are all going well for at least one of us on this thread and I'm sure we'll all join you eventually.

It cheers me up to hear things are all going well for you so please keep us posted and we love pics xx

I had my pre op appointment at the hospital this morning my op should be a week Monday, always waiting for something.......

Good luck with your surgery mrsduck, I'm sure things will go fine. What will the recovery be like? (speedy and easy I hope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->