After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Thanks leinz and I hope you find that heartbeat soon x

I'm glad you are now back up and running Emmy I hope your house wasn't damaged in the storms

Well I'm running out of time to get my bfp before my due date (9 sept) come on op. when I had my mmc in feb I didn't think there was the possibility of not being pregnant again by September how wrong was I :cry:

Wow, Emmy I'm in Ohio with you. I wasn't effected by the storm. But, my whole family lives south and they didn't get power back until yesterday. My Dad lives 20 miles from town and he's still without power.

I can't believe how much food that had to be tossed. The stores also had to throw out all cold and frozen food. Plus, the heat. My Dads a farmer and had to get creek water to water his animals. It was nearly impossible to get gas with only two stations open.

I hope you were able to keep fed, and stay cool. And as always I'm wishing you, your forever baby super soon.

Duck: I'm so sorry! I wish it would just speed by. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well AF showed this morning 6 days early and I didn't ovulate this cycle. I am taking myself off the progesterone until ovulation this next cycle. Hate to type and run but we have 4th of July festivities. Happy 4th everyone.

Well AF showed this morning 6 days early and I didn't ovulate this cycle. I am taking myself off the progesterone until ovulation this next cycle. Hate to type and run but we have 4th of July festivities. Happy 4th everyone.

Happy 4th, hun! Sorry the nasty :witch: showed her ugly face. :hugs:

Angelria sorry the witches showed what a cheek showing early too x

Leinzlove I'm glad you weren't affected by the storms. You have your dr appointment the same day as I see the consultant (17th July) I hope we both get some good news x

Emmy & erinsmummy I hope you are both well, erinsmummy I hope the wedding plans are going well xx

Thanks Duck! I hope we do also. I haven't found the babies HB yet. But, I've found the placenta, I think.

That's good, I wouldn't know what I was hearing, keep trying I bet as soon as you find it once you'll wonder how on earth you missed it xx

Hiya, sorry ivr not been on again for a few days, been having more drama with the MIL, Dont even wanna call her that to be honest lol! Anyway, In my last post i meant we move into our new house 1st of aug and then wedding is 6 weeks after that! So got 2 months to go yet :) But things are going well, MIL is trying her best to stop the whole thing (im not even joking) but never mind. As for ttc im on day 17, so due in about a week. Getting close to my would of been due date now 8th of sept :(

Sorry AF showed angelria. Lienzlove im sure you will hear that heartbeat soon :)
Hope everyone else is ok!

Erinsmummy you poor thing weddings are stressful enough without the MIL being difficult I hope she comes to her senses and butts out of your big day xx

I was due the day after you erinsmummy it's hard isn't it as the date gets closer I can't believe how the time has flown by xx

Thanks mrs duck. i hope she does too!

Yeah i kind of assumed id be pregnant by now, We should be 7 months pregnant by now! it really upsets me when i think too much about it xx

Well I have my HSG test scheduled for Thursday at 10. Hopefully it will flush out any toxins or any blockages and make ttc a little easier. We shall see. Any of you ever had this procedure?

Angelria I don't have any experience of the procedure but I hope all goes well for you xx

Erinsmummy- good luck with your wedding, I bet you're getting excited!

angelria- I've never had that done but hope it goes well! Exactly how does it work?

Thank you everyone for your well wishes with the storm. It was pretty bad but we were very lucky compared to a lot of people and just lost a tree. Our neighbors still don't have power a week later, and it's been around 100 each day.

Angelria: I also hope the test goes well and isn't painful! I hope it gets you pregnant super fast! :hugs:

Emmy: I hope your neighbors have thier power back soon. Most of everyone I know has thiers back on. Just a few out yet. I'm glad you weren't badly effected. :hugs:

Leinzlove have you heard baby's heartbeat on your doppler yet?

Hi! No specific advice just wanted to say I'm in the same boat! My miscarriage was in February and I currently have my second period after the mc. My ob gave me the geen light to try after two cycles so we are about to get started trying. I'm on CD 4. I'm very anxious but so excited as well!

What day are you on? Good luck!

So what did they say caused your 2 mmc?

Sirbaby- we don't know. So far tests show I'm healthy (not diabetic, no thyroid probs, ab+ blood type). We are waiting on chromosomal tests from the second miscarriage to see if that tells us anything. Hoping it's just really bad luck. I have a follow up appointment in a week and will talk about more testing then.

I have never had it angelria but think its been talked about on this thread before, if i remember! I hope it goes well and does make conceiving easier! Lienzlove how many weeks are you? My friend couldnt hear heartbeat on doppler till she was nearly 20weeks!! Something to do with placenta was in front? even the midwife had trouble finding it!

As for me, im due af on thurs, or possibly day after. Have all the usual af signs so pretty sure this month will be like the rest! We would really like a bfp this month because it would mean we could have a 12 week scan before the wedding.

Leinzlove what a naughty baby you have already hiding from mummy, I'm sure you'll find it soon xx

Emmy i hope all goes well for you next week x

Erinsmummy I hope you get your bfp and the witch stays away x

Angelria I hope all goes well thursday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back