After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Thanks Emmy hopefully the surgery will go well and only half of my thyroid will need to be removed?? Then I will have a lovely scar across my neck but should be back to work after 2 weeks or so and fingers crossed if it hasn't spread, my remaining thyroid should compensate for the removed bit and I can get back to ttc but who knows??

Thanks Emmy hopefully the surgery will go well and only half of my thyroid will need to be removed?? Then I will have a lovely scar across my neck but should be back to work after 2 weeks or so and fingers crossed if it hasn't spread, my remaining thyroid should compensate for the removed bit and I can get back to ttc but who knows??

Good luck! Crossing my fingers it hasn't spread!

Hey sorry not been on again for a while, we had a letter from our landlord last week giving us 4 weeks notice to move out!! He wants to live here himself so weve had a bit of a panic looking for somewhere else! But weve found somewhere now so no worries!!

Almost forgot about ttc for a while! Hope you ladies are well, i hope your surgery goes well mrs duck x

Erinsmummy I'm glad you found a place. That sounds stressful!

I did a little retail therapy today and bought a new laptop... shopping really is a girl's best friend. That should help keep me busy!

Duck: I'm wanting the best for you! I hope you can TTC ASAP! :hugs:

Erinsmummy: I'm also glad you found a place. :) It's crap they gave you such short notice!

Emmy: Yay for shopping! I can never get enough of that! :)

Mrs. Duck when is your surgery again? I will make sure to say a prayer that everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery and can get back to TTC very soon.
Erinsmummy I am sorry that you are having to move. Look at it this way. Wedding coming up and new start on life in a new place. Kind of exciting. My hubby and I are wanting to build our dream home so we are trying to pay off all our debt. We are half way there so in about 2 years we should be able to buy a nice piece of property. We get excited talking about what we want in the new home.
Well I am CD 21 and still no sign of ovulation. I know the progesterone that I am taking can lengthen my cycle also, so I am not stressing over it. I am using OPKs this cycle because I have to have blood work 5 days before AF to test my levels. I started thaking the baby aspirin every morning and was told if I do fall pregnant again I will have to take injections everyday through the entire pregnancy and be closely monitored. A little bit of stress, but something that can be controlled so I am just trying to shake it off and not think too much about it. The only thing that scares me is I read there is an increased risk of Autism, downs, and other birth defects with the MTHFR A1298C disorder. I have another appt with my regular doctor to see if there are any long term issues I need to be concerned about later in life. I am sure there isn't but I want to hear it to believe it. I really should learn not to google things because it can cause more stress than needed.

Thanks everyone I still don't have a date confirmed but it is likely to be next Monday I've been told.

Retail therapy is a girls favourite therapy I'm glad it worked a little. How are you feeling Emmy?

Erinsmummy it could be a sign a whole new start for you

Angelria I hope you o soon and I hope your dr can reassure you that it isn't a concern in your future pregnancies. Stay away from dr google he's nobody's friend.

Leinzlove I hope you and bubs are well

:hugs: xxx to you all

Duck: I'm thinking of you! I pray for you and your fast recovery. :hugs:

Bubs and I are well. I ordered a doppler to help with reassurance. (Hopefully, it doesn't end up scaring me.)

leinzlove I used one of those in my first pregnancy and loved it. Anytime I wanted to hear his heartbeat I could. He moved a lot so sometimes I had to search for it so don't let that freak you out. Also depending on how early you are you may not hear it yet externally. Good investment though.

Thanks leinzlove. Oh you'll have so much fun with it I want one next time I'm pregnant.

Afm I'm back to square one almost.......I've got to go back for pre op assessment again!!! and now I'm not going to have my op til 23 July WTF?? So much for Monday, Yet more waiting !!

I'm doing okay, feeling better now that things are coming to a close... starting to look forward to the future and hope that the third time's the charm for us.

My friend just had her baby the other day. Pretty exciting. Is it sad that I have trouble being happy for people with normal first pregnancies? She TTC for 4 years and had to do IVF to conceive so I'm genuinely thrilled for them though! I feel kinda rotten only being truly excited for those that had to work for it, haha.

Emmy I'm glad you are ok :hugs: I think it is normal to feel that way I would still rather not be around pregnant people and babies, I think I might feel different if I already had a child but as I'm still ttc my first I don't want to be around them

OK so I just figured out that if you take progesterone before ovulation it will cause you not to ovulate, GREAT! So my FS screwed me this cycle by telling to start the cream on CD 14 regardless if I ovulated or not by then. CD 23 now no wonder there is no sign of it and my OPKs are super light.

Angelria and mrs duck not good news there!! Glad leinzlove is doing well though! Hope your doing ok emmy. I havnt really been thinking too much about ttc lately, our wedding is 2 months away so sorting things! I want to be all sorted a month before the day so that i dont have to stress about anything! Only just sending invites out though lol!! Plus we got the house move on the 1st of aug, 6 weeks before the wedding so bit annoying!

Ooooh exciting erinsmummy a wedding and a house move in the next few weeks, I'm really pleased for you it will be here before you know it.

Chirp... Chirp.... It is so quiet on here. Where is everyone? I am CD 27 and still no ovulation. I am blaming it on the progesterone. After my blood work on Wed if there is still no ovulation I am coming off of it. I don't care what the doctor says.

Hi Ladies: I've been missing lately. DH had a week of vacation, so I haven't been to BNB much. He goes back to work tomorrow. Things are good with me. I have been trying to find baby with doppler, but no luck yet. I should be far enough along, but do have extra cushion. I'm not worried yet.

Duck: I'm sorry to hear that you have more waiting to do. July 23? I thought your operation would be scheduled so much sooner than that. :hugs:

Angelria: I hope O hurries up and gets here! If no ovulation what good is the progesterone doing! :hugs:

Erinsmummy: Oh, wow! How exciting? Just 6 weeks until your wedding day! :) What kind of wedding are you having? Honeymooning?

Hi leinzlove I'm glad you are well, it will be so exciting when you find the heartbeat keep trying I'm sure you'll find it soon xx

Angelria any sign of O yet?

Erinsmummy wow only 6 weeks to go, I remember the run up to my wedding so exciting. I want to know all the detail too...spill.

Afm I'm pi$$ed off that my op has been delayed I just want it done so that I can get back to ttc. I know it is only 3 weeks away but then I have to wait another 2 weeks for the biopsy on it then I may need further surgery and therefore further delays. I'm not getting any younger and this year is flying away :cry:

Duck: :hugs::hugs::hugs: I truly hope this op on July 23 is all you need and then you concieve your sticky bean straight away.

Sorry, finally happy be to back online. We had some bad storms in Ohio and have been without power and internet since Friday.

Mrs. Duck- I know how you feel about the year flying. I was just telling my friend that it bothers me that I've been wishing the year away. Hoping for time to pass for an ultrasound, miscarriage, ttc, ultrasound, miscarriage, waiting to ttc again, etc. I feel like I haven't just enjoyed anything since December and am constantly hoping for the days to pass. Hope your surgery doesn't get delayed again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->