After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Thanks :) I can't put a pic up yet cos I'm on my phone, i havnt told oh yet, as we are having some issues :( nothing serious, just don't feel like telling him yet. Im not going to see him till really late tonight, so will speak to him Tomorrow sometime x I'm scared!

Oh erinsmummy I'm sorry you and oh are having issues I hope it's nothing serious just stresses of preparing last minute wedding plans. If you want to vent please do we are all here to listen if not we understand. I hope the good news of your bfp smoothes it all over xxx :hugs:

I think its just the wedding coming up, and all thats going on with his mum. (shes still not coming to the wedding, her choice) Shes been telling him alot of lies about me, that ive been unfaithfull (100% untrue) And that i told her i was going to stay on the pill behind his back because i didnt want a baby yet. all not true but he had to ask me! All getting a bit much with her at the moment. He will be over the moon when i tell him, i just know MIL will have more to say on the matter with her big gob! We will keep it between me and him for now anyway, not worth it getting back to her! :)

What a nightmare for you, what's her problem, she needs to get a life and keep her nose out of your affairs. As for telling lies what a bitch (sorry) it sounds like she is jealous that her little boy has someone else that he loves and it's not just her anymore.

I really hope you have a lovely wedding with or without her being there and the good news of your bfp will make it extra special. I'm really pleased for you xxx

Aw thank you :) well she is a bitch, no doubt about that! How r u anyway? Not long till ur op now is it?

I'm fine thanks, yup just over a week to go, I can't wait to get it over and done with. I want to get back to ttc x

Erinsmummy: I'm so sorry to hear your MIL is being so evil and difficult.

I'm so happy for your BFP!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :)

I hope the next week goes quickly mrs duck and u get back to it as soon as poss. Thanks Leinz. I know, shouldn't let the nasty woman bother me really. I don't now how I'm going to keep it all to myself! I want to tell my mum lol, trouble is you tell one person And it always manages to get out. I'll have to tell before my hen night though as people will def guesse that I'm not drinking! :) I dunno what id do without you ladies on here, only thing that keeps me sane through all the ttc and mc. X

I have been off for a couple of days and pop back on to see the WONDERFUL news. Congrats Erinsmummy, I am sooooo very happy for you. I will be praying that this one sticks. Have you told OH yet? I am sorry your MIL is still being a horses butt. OH needs to understand though that if he is marrying you he needs to keep faith and trust in your relationship and remember how his mom is and not believe what she says. She is just trying to cause stress in your relationship and as long as you keep a united front against her, she will eventually have to give up. I will be praying for you.
AFM- my test went well. No blockages. So I am continuing with the low dose aspirin and vitamins and hopefully with cleaning out my woman areas I will get preggers this month.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry to run, but gotta finish up last minute stuff for my sons 2nd birthday party tomorrow.

Angelria: So exciting! I can't wait to hear about your BFP! And you DS is turning 2... I just love kid birthday parties. Did you do a theme?

Thank you Angelria! I told oh late last night, he was very happy! He took me out today, bought me some clothes, earrings and cooked me lunch and made me a cake lol. As for MIL, oh said earlier he wants to make up with her, he thinks that because I'm pregnant again, she will want to sort things! I said I'm not interested, but if he feels like he's gotta make up with her that's fine, just font expect me too! I'm glad your test went well, really really hoping you get your BFp now, you deserve it! Happy birthday to your son :) hope he has a great party :)

I did a sesame street theme. I will post pics tomorrow. I made all the decorations myself from things I found on pinterest. I love that site.

Oh and I am happy that OH is pampering you. You deserve it with everything you have been going through lately.

Erinsmmmy: I'm also happy OH is pampering you. You deserve it! :)

Angelria: Sesame Street, that'd be a fun one. :) For DD, I've did Minnie Mouse.

I just had to fast forward a few pages when I saw your post Erinsmummy.... CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Praying everything goes smoothly for you!

Leinzlove- I wish you the best during your procedure. They can do amazing things with implants these days, I have several friends that have had one or more for various issues and you cannot tell at all. Just glad your pregnancy is going well!!!

Posted pictures of the party decorations and the birthday boy. Everything went awesome yesterday and my son loved everything. Took me 2 weeks to make all the decorations and about 1 1/2 hours to decorate the cupcakes so I was exhausted when the party started. Can't believe my baby is already 2.

Attachments

• IMG_9031.jpg
    IMG_9031.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9032.jpg
    IMG_9032.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9065.jpg
    IMG_9065.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Aw your little boy is very cute! Looks like he enjoyed it by the smile on his face! The decorations look great too! Hope u had a good time too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->