After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Angelria: I know nothing about progesterone cream. Maybe research it on Dr. Google or put a post here on BNB. 2dpo... I hope this month is it! Can't wait for you to test. Sorry to hear its not a fun exciting class... but a boring one for work.

I have a DD, whom is 15 months old. I wanted my boy first but from the moment I got pregnant I wanted a girl so bad. I dreamed girl. Felt girl. Didn't listen... she was a girl.

This time everything opposite and would like a boy. Not entirely important as if we are blessed I'd like one more child atleast.

I'm alot more anxious this time around. Also alot more impatient.

Thanks ladies I really hope and pray its not cancerous xx

Thanks for sharing the pic of your sisters scar mine is in the same place I can't wait to see what it looks like under the plaster strips.

Leinz I hope you get some good news and lower prices back and you are able to go ahead with the extraction soon. I'm excited for your gender scan on Thursday xx

What a shame your class is so boring angelria I hope time flies and you and dh get through it ok xx

I hope you are well Emmy and erinsmummy xx

Thanks guys i think ill give the asprin a go! Cant do any harm! Mrs duck glad your op went well and i am praying your results come back good :)

Lienz make sure let us know asap when you know :)

The doctor i saw the other day was new, my usual dr ive had all my life so built up a good relationship with him, so maybe worth me trying him. I saw my friend whos baby is only 3 weeks old today and i felt so jealous! Also just found out my cousin is 12 weeks pregnant. Feel sad :(

I'm sorry you saw your friends baby and found out your cousin is pregnant. Lots and Lots of :hugs:! You'll be holding your forever baby soon.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/311583_323193271106855_1583106596_n.jpg

Lenzlove- It's Thursday... is it a blue or pink bump???? Can't wait to hear!!

MrsDuck- So glad your surgery went well and your voice is back!. It looks pretty good, as far as no swelling in the picture and such. Hoping tests come back that it's nothing serious.

Angelria- My doctor told me that when I start progesterone to start on day 16 of my cycle. My guess is you're probably okay to start it now, esp. since you know you ovulated.

Erinsmummy- Has your husband seen his doctor? Maybe they would be willing to send him for karyotyping (sp?) to screen for genetic things. Overall though that really stinks they won't do any testing... I wish there was a standard protocol for these things because it really in confusing when each doctor does and tells something different.

For me- AF finally showed up on Tuesday... so we're starting the 6 wwk until ttc, haha. Glad things are back on track. It was taking so long I started to fear I might be pregnant against doctor's orders. I knew I wasn't pregnant, didn't feel it, but always had that in the back of my mind. I have an ultrasound Tuesday to check a cyst they found in June during my 8w ultrasound... nothing serious or important really, just double checking it's back to normal. Yay for the my 3rd period in 2012. Strange when I think of it that way.

Emmy: I hope the cyst is gone. I had one in September that went away on its own by December. :hugs: I'm glad its time to TTC again. I hope the 6 weeks fly.

AFM: Baby is measuring right on and absolutley perfect. My bump is pink! :happydance: I'm shocked as I thought blue... but overjoyed!

AFM: Baby is measuring right on and absolutley perfect. My bump is pink! :happydance: I'm shocked as I thought blue... but overjoyed!

A little girl, how exciting! So very happy that your little lady is doing well!!!! Do you guys have any name ideas yet?

Just curious as I'm pretty sure I've got the names planned for when baby happens, either way, boy or girl, haha.

Congrats again, so happy that things are going well!

Thanks hun! I'm over the moon. It's been such an emotional amazing day. We had our boys name Jason Wyatt. We are still thinking girl names...

Our List
Bella which means beautiful and Priya (Pree ah) means beloved

Middle names: Dawn or Marie (Leaning towards Dawn)

Thanks hun! I'm over the moon. It's been such an emotional amazing day. We had our boys name Jason Wyatt. We are still thinking girl names...

Our List
Bella which means beautiful and Priya (Pree ah) means beloved

Middle names: Dawn or Marie (Leaning towards Dawn)

Such beautiful names! Bella or Priya Dawn sounds perfect to me! I can't wait to hear what you choose!

Erinsmummy I hope the aspirin works for you hun, sorry you are surrounded by pregnant ladies and babies at the moment x

Leinzlove yay for team pink, I love the avatar and I'm glad all is measuring as she should x

Emmy only 6 weeks to go, I hope you find your cyst has gone when you have your scan on Tuesday x

Tuesday is results day for me too I really hope it isnt cancer and I can get back to ttc.

Conrats leinz!! very happy for you!

Sorry not been on fr a few days, had a very busy weekend, went out drinking with OH 3 nights in a row, can tell im not used to it anymore lol. Erin stayed with her dad for th weekend, got her back today! Moving on wednesday!

Wow moving time already Erinsmummy? And your wedding is right around the corner. So very exciting. How is everyone else?
I am 8 DPO and going for blood work today to check progesterone and HCG level. Would a blood test show a pregnancy this early? Wondering why they want to check that. I am not getting my hopes up this time. Although the past 5 mo I have been pregnant during 2 of those months so it seems to be an every other month pattern so this would be the next month to get prego if that trend continues.

Yep that time already! And wedding in 6 weeks! So very busy!

I hope ur preg this month angelria!!And yes im pretty sure a blood test does show up pregnancy then. Hope its ur month and you get your sticky!!

I hope the pattern continues angelria and you are indeed pg and I hope all your results come back saying all is ok x

Time is flying by I can't believe it is moving time for you Wednesday erinsmummy, your wedding will be here before you know it x

I've got my results tomorrow so I find out if it is indeed cancer hopefully not, fingers crossed

Erinsmummy: How much fun! Drinking with OH! :happydance: Yay for moving! :)

Angelria: I don't think a blood test would show... But it may depending how early implantation occured! I hope there will be no next month, because this on is it! :)

Duck: All my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Thinking about you this morning Mrs. Duck. Please let us know as soon as you can what the results are.

Emmy are you still around? How are you doing?

Its not good news it's cancer! At the time of my op they also took out 3 suspect nodes and 2 of them were cancer too so it has spread I am waiting for ct scan appt. then 2nd op to remove rest of thyroid then over to London to st bartholomews for radioactive iodine treatment

Mrs. Duck I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure nothing I say can ease your pain and fear, but know that I am praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->