After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Mrs duck... I don't even know what to say, I'm so sorry, I am praying for you too and you know you always have us in here to talk to, thinking of you xxxx

Duck: OMG! I'm sorry, hun! All my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope it hasn't spread that far and you've caught it early. :hugs:

So I had blood test done at 8 DPO and my progesterone showed that I ovulated. They also did a HCG test and it came back not pregnant. Does that mean I am completely out? I am scared to go by HPT just for them to come back negative. I am 10 DPO now and was going to wait until tomorrow to test. What do you think. I would have ovulated July 23rd and AF is due this Saturday.

I honestly don't know but as they say you aren't out til the witch shows and you could have implanted late so you aren't out yet, I've got everything crossed for you x

Angelria: I would think the blood test could be to early. Its a good sign that you ovulated. I hope this month is the one. :hugs:

Angelria, blood test could be too early, but if that didn't show up pos i don't think a hpt would yet either. Your not out though! I'm not going to be online much for a while as just moved house and Internet isnt sorted yet. I'll b on every few days though! X

AF is due by Saturday so I am going to wait it out and see if she comes before I test. I have had some cramping today so I am feeling like I am out this month.

Angelria stay positive you aren't out yet xx

Erinsmummy I hope the move went well xx

Afm I have my ct scan Tuesday

MrsDuck- I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Please let us know if you need anything and I'm truly hoping it hasn't spread as well... stay strong!

Angelria- Crossing my fingers for you. You're def. not out yet... test on Saturday. Good luck!

As for me, no real news here. I've been busy preparing for the coming school year. Got my blood tests back and all were negative (several anticoagulant tests and a lupus tests). I guess it's good that they were neg, but at the same time that leaves us back at square one, without any answers. Hoping it's just really bad luck I guess. I have an appointment on the 15th and should learn more then.

Almost forgot to ask, Erinsmummy, how was the move? Hope you're settling in!

Emmy that's good news that everything is neg even though I know we would all like answers/reasons. I hope all goes well at your next appointment x

Caved and took a test yesterday afternoon and it was negative. I have the feeling that AF will be on time so I am not going to test again until Sunday evening if she still isn't here.
Emmy I am glad that there are no issues with the blood test, but I would be frustrated because I didn't know the cause. I kinda have peace of mind now knowing what was causing the mc for me and that I have a solution. Let us know what happens at the next appt. I have a really busy weekend so I probably won't be on for a couple of days. Hope everyone has a great day.

Sorry it was a bfn angelria but it wasn't with fmu and still a bit early so I hope you get a surprise bfp on Sunday x

Angelria: Sorry to hear about the BFN. :sad1:! Its probably just to early and we'll be updated with your BFP when you test. :hugs:

Duck: I hope you are hanging in there and being good to yourself. :hugs:

I'm petrified of what might show up in my ct scan on Tuesday but I'm keeping myself busy and hoping for the best (that it hasn't spread to anywhere else)

Duck: It's good to hope for the best. I'm truly hoping and praying for you! :hugs:

So AF was due today and she hasn't shown yet. I am to scared to test so I am going to wait until tomorrow evening if she still is not here. Fingers crossed she stays away.

Angelria- Glad AF hasn't shown yet... hoping you get your BFP tomorrow!

Angelria: Yay! I hope the :witch: has the most wonderful of reasons for staying away. :happydance:

So I got a BFP but I think it is kind of faint for 14 DPO. Maybe late implantation. I am to afraid to get my hopes up with the past two chemicals. I will call the doc in the morning and see what they want me to do. I am just praying that this one is my sticky one.

Attachments

• IMG_9214.jpg
    IMG_9214.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly