After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

I can see a line yay congratulations x :happydance:

Hey only just managed to get on here! Move went ok! I've moved 8 miles from where I've always lived So a bit strange! Angelria I see the line, I understand you don't want to get your hopes up, I really really do hope you get your sticky now!! Hoping I get my BFp again soon, af due on sat.

Mrs. Duck I am thinking about you. Please let us know how things go tomorrow.

Thanks angelria x
Have you tested again or made an appoinent to see your dr about your good news? x

I'm glad the move went well erinsmummy, now the big build up to your wedding, not long to go x

I got my appointments in the post today, my results on thursday, pre ops next Tuesday then my next surgery next Friday I'm glad they aren't making me wait too long.

No I haven't made my appt yet. I figured I would wait until next Monday. They won't see you until 7 weeks and I am only 4 right now. I always lost the pregnancy around 5 weeks so I want to wait it out until then. I am just continuing with the low dose aspirin and progesterone to help maintain the pregnancy for now. I did speak with the nurse and she said that is what I need to do up until I do finally see the doctor. And I don't have any more tests at home and didn't get a chance to go by the store to get more so I haven't tested again. AF still hasn't shown so I figure I am still pregnant.

They won't see you til 7 weeks??? Thats awful, so they don't take bloods to make sure all your levels are ok? I really hope this is your sticky bean and all goes well for you xx

No I told the nurse today everything I had been going through and she didn't seemed concerned. I know that there is nothing they can do to stop a mc if it is going to happen so I am just hoping for the best and trying to put it out of my mind until I go in again.

I thought you had an appt for something tomorrow for some reason. I guess I misunderstood. Well it seems like you have a few for the next couple of weeks so keep us updated. I have grown really attached to you girls and think of you often.

Erinsmummy I am glad your move went well and you are getting everything unpacked and where you want it.

I really hope everything goes well for you this time angelria i really do. I don't know where I'd be without all you ladies on bnb keeping me strong xx

Yes I have my ct scan tomorrow so hopefully they will tell me the cancer hasn't spread fxd

Angelria: Congratulations! Thats a beautiful BFP! I'm truly hoping that this bean sticks. :hugs:

Erinsmummy: I'm glad you are moved and that it went ok. :happydance: I'm also very hopeful that AF doesn't show up and you are about to update this thread with your BFP! :hugs:

Duck: I'm sorry you are going through all this. I can't imagine. I hope you are being good to yourself. I'm truly hoping your CT scan shows that it hasn't spread. I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

AFM: Well, I've seen like 4 dentists now. And I've found one that will do my dentures for $1800. (Ends up being $700 after insurance pays.) The thing is this dentist won't do my oral surgery. She also referred me to an out of network Oral surgeon. So, I had to find one that does. I succeeded and paid him a visit today. He said he'd do top and bottom extractions with novacain for $2000. (That's $1200 cheaper than other quotes I've recieved.) Catch is he'll do it in two visits. I was hoping to have it done all at once. Secondly, I will go two months from the second visit without any teeth at all. I absolutley hate this... but I really need to save all the money I can. And $900 is so much better than paying $3400.

Well I could've had dentures placed the same day. However, for a better fit I've decided to wait 2 months for my gums to heal. Also if they don't work out... My insurance won't cover another set for 5 years!

I have scheduled my first round of oral surgery to extract upper teeth. It's next Monday Aug. 13. All I have to do is get the written approval tomorrow from the baby Dr. He has already given verbal approval to me... So, I don't see why he won't.

I'm just thankful... that my weeks of searching. And seeing all these dentists has paid off. I'll save $2500 cash... and not need any care credit. :)

Leinz that's great news that you have managed to find someone who will do it cheaper, it's still a lot of money and a horrible process you have to go through but at least it is all happening fairly quickly for you. I hope it all goes as well as it possibly can xx

Mrs. Duck will they tell you the results today? I don't know where you live, but here in Florida we have to wait a couple of days. It is something more serious than anything I have ever had done so I am sure they would put a rush on something like that and not make you wait. Do you have a pretty big support system at home?

Leinz I am glad you found somewhere much cheaper. I understand them wanting to do two separate appts. That is a lot of trauma in your mouth to have them all done at once.

I'm just back from my ct scan all went fine it only took about 10 mins the contrast dye made my heart pound like made and gave me a funny taste in my mouth but nothing serious so I just had to sit and wait 15 mins to make sure I was ok before being allowed to leave.

Unfortunately they make you wait a week for the results so I won't know if the cancer has spread or not til my pre op assessment next Tuesday aaaaaargh I'll never moan about the tww again

I've just had a call from the hospital asking if I can go back tomorrow so that they can scan more of me WTF?? I can't help but feel very negative now it certainly isn't a good sign

Did they say why? Did they see something they were unsure of or the tech just didn't get all the shots they needed? Yea I never like when they call me back so quick or call me back in. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks angelria, he just called and said would I be able to go back as they would like to scan a bit more of me so I don't really know and I don't suppose I'll know until my results next Tuesday but it is a bit worrying, hopefully I am worrying over nothing xx

Oh, Duck... how awful. I'm sorry you are going through this. They probably just missed a scan or two. Still they should give you a proper reason. I'm praying and thinking of you. :hugs:

Duck I'm sorry your going through this, I'm thinking of you xx

Back from my second ct scan and apparently they were meant to scan me far enough down to include the lungs but they only scanned the top part yesterday so it sounds like or I'm hoping it was just a mistake on their part yesterday but I suppose I'll know more on Tuesday x

oh good. Sounds like it was just a mistake on their part. I am sure Tuesday can't get here fast enough for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->