After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Haha thanks Emmy yup we are getting in lots of :sex: and this will be the first tww I'll be in for over a year!! I still can't believe we are back ttc. I've got a follow up drs appointment today to check my thyroid levels so its all systems go :)

Wow you are 30 weeks tomorrow! I hope you and bubba are well :) when do you go on ML? x

YAY for baby dancing :) I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see you post your beautiful BFP.

I'm crossing my fingers for your MrsDuck and hope your appointment went well yesterday!

I am going to try to teach up until I go into labor. If I take maternity leave early it will decrease the time I can take after baby gets here. I'm allowed 6 weeks but hope my doctor will write me off for a little more so I can take off until Christmas break, haha.

It should be interesting because I'm up and down and on my feet all day. I was swelling in May at work and it has actually gotten better over the summer. I was in school on Monday doing organizing and such and swelled right back up.

Wow working up to labour is going to be tough but I can totally understand that you'd rather have the 6 weeks off once baby is here :) I hope the dr says you need to stay of until the new year ;)

Not long to go now I bet you are excited :)

Unfortunately my thyroid levels are still really high as I wasn't given a high enough dose of thyroxine so I'm battling to get those levels down asap :( my opks haven't gone positive this month I'm guessing due to my levels being out of whack so onto August :) xx

I hope everyone is well xxx

Hope your having fun trying mrs duck :) wow emmy and angelria your pregnancies are going fast feels like only yesterday youboth got bfps. As for me, af is due on the 8th and hoping not to get it!!

Ooooooooh! Does that mean you are trying again or hoping af doesn't come as you are BF? xx

Yay a ttc buddy :) you need to do a ticker so I can see where you are in your cycle so I can cheer you on :) xx

Oooh I just read back your af is due tomorrow, have you done a sneaky test? I've got my fingers crossed for you xx

no af arrived early, im on cd 11 now, will make a ticker later when I can get on laptop. we are bding lots so fingers crossed for next month! will upload a recent pic of jack too hes grown so much, hes 3 months on weds!!

Aw sorry the witch got you :( yes please to ticker and more pics of Jack :) xxx

That's a bummer Erin's mummy but I can't wait to see Jack pictures!

I had my baby shower this weekend and am amazed by all of the nice gifts that I got. I feel very lucky and am excited to start getting the rest of it. I never would have thought last year that we'd be in this position by now. :)

Emmy I'm glad you had a lovely baby shower and were completely spoilt :) not long to go now, when do you start ML?

I won't start maternity leave until baby is born (if I can help it). I get 6 weeks, more if my doctor signs me off after baby is born, but going on maternity leave early would take away from my 6 weeks. I'm jealous of the time people get in other countries!

Emmy I don't blame you in that case for waiting as long as possible to start ML. I hope the dr signs you off for longer :)

Afm I have good news for a change, I got my bfp yesterday :)

YAY Mrs. Duck Sooooooo happy for you. That is such amazing news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->