After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

ive not been on here much, i used to have loads of time to spend on here in the evenings but not anymore lol. He slept from 11pm till 6.20am last night!!! lovely!! Erin was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks so im glad jack is following in her footsteps lol.

Glad all was well at ur appointment emmy, your almost into the third tri now!! Are you feeling lots of movement from the little one?

yeah mrs duck cant have long left at all!

Me and Dh have decided to ttc straight away, im waiting till my 6 week check before we have sex again, and i expect will take a while to feel "normal" so not going to take it too seriously to start with. But im 24 now, and know how long it took to concieve jack so i want to get on with it, and to be honest i think im addicted to newborns lol :)

I am still stalking you all just not posting much, im hopefully on the final stretch of my wait, fingers crossed :)

Congrats on team pink angelria x

Emmy wow for almost third trimester x

Erinsmummy I'm glad jack is sleeping well :)

Leinz I hope all is good with you and the girls :)

Lots of love to you all xxx

Wow! Angelria: Congrats on PINK! :) Amazing!

Emmy: Won't be long! :)

Erinsmummy: That is wonderful! I'm excited about you TTC! I hope it happens cycle 1. It most definitely could! You are more fertile after baby! :) 24 is so young, makes me feel old.

Duck: Oh DUCK! Your time is HERE! I'm so excited! What are you thinking? Eeeeek! I have been so waiting on this! :wohoo:

AFM: Girls are good! Doing so many new things each day. Can't miss it! :)

I'm glad to hear the girls are doing well Leinzlove! How are you doing Angelria?

Sorry I haven't been on much. Celebrating my son's 3rd birthday this weekend. A bit sad that he is growing up so fast. Hubby and I can't agree on a name for our little girl. My husband doesn't even seem to want to discuss it at all. I don't want to wait until it is almost time to have her to start talking about it. I have a name picked that I love and he just flat out said no and won't give me any other options that he does like. I have battled depression this pregnancy and picking a name I feel might give me a connection with her.
During our 20 week US everything looked good. She was measuring a little small, but everything looked good and she is still set for a Nov 14th due date. I got a little worried when the doctor took several minutes to look at her heart. I asked if everything was ok and she said yes. I would think she would have told me if it were not. I have been trying to watch my weight gain also and I am at 15 lbs right now. I gained 60 with my son and I am trying to avoid that. It is just so hot here in Florida right now and I have a lot of water retention also.
How is everyone else?

its mega hot here in england too angelria so cant imagine what its like over there!! They would have said if there was anything wrong so dont worry. I had depression in my first pregnancy, was so tough :( i picked the name erin when i was 30 weeks and it definatly helped me so i hope you and dh can agree on a name soon :)

Im ok, struggling in the heat though!

Hang in there Angelria! I'm glad your 20 week scan went well. I'm sure they would have said something by now if there were a concern as they would've wanted further tests. I had gained 17 lbs at my 24 week appointment (9 lbs in the month prior!!!) so I am also trying to really watch what I eat. I feel like a lot is related to less exercise as I'm always so tired and during the school year I'm on my feet all day. What kind of names do you like? Maybe we can help generate a big list and one will stand out. :)

My glucose tolerance test was normal but I am slightly anemic so they started me on iron last week. Yuck but I'm just happy that it's an easy fix.

Everything is sounding perfection in here! :)

Angelria: DH and I couldn't decide on a name for our girl either. DH wanted Zoey (I couldn't stand as our oldest is Chloe). I wanted Bella... So I put them together and came up with Zoela. Took us so much longer than I wanted it to. Happy Birthday to your son. Time sure does fly!

Emmy: I'm glad you passed your glucose test! :) And I'm also glad IRon is an easy fix.

Duck: 1 day to your scan.. please update! I hope you get the all clear and can TTC! :)

The name I want is Irelyn Joy. My hubby just doesn't seem to want to be a part of the name picking process at all. I keep telling him it would be nice if he gave me some input and he completely ignores me. Just makes me even more depressed. Things we need to get and planning to be done and it would be nice if he would take some initiative on something. I had a difficult first trimester until about 13 weeks and I am exhausted after working a full day and then taking care of my son after work. He doesn't go to bed until 9pm and by the end of the day I don't have energy. My husbands complaint is I don't give him any attention and we are lacking in the sex lately so he doesn't want to do anything for me. Like this baby is all my idea. And only my responsability. I am just stressed. Not even sure what my point is exactly. I just want to be able to enjoy this time in our lives and it be fun and exciting.

my husband is a bit like that angelria, sometimes acts like the baby was all my idea so i should do everything! Men! Dont get me wrong, he clearly loves jack, but hes quite old fashioned, he works and i do EVERYTHING else, no matter how bloody knackered i am! Anyway im sure things will get better angelria, and i think that name is really pretty. Try telling him how you really feel, he needs to know that depression during pregnancy is tough and with that there is a bigger chance of post natal depression which is horrid! Any depression is awful but when you have a baby to cope with aswel, its not easy, he needs to be supportive and make things as stress free for you as poss! Like i said, my hubby is much the same at times so i feel ur pain! It will pass though, make sure your looking after yourself!

ErinsMummy: Sounds like our lives are very similar. DH Works and I do everything else.

Angelria: I love the name Irylen Joy! It is beautiful! If your DH doesn't want to help with the process... I'd go with the name you love! :) I don't know why men tend to act like that. I found it worse with #2...

I love the name Angelria! What is it with these husbands? I'm getting frustrated at mine for putting off jobs. I don't think he realizes how much harder it is getting for me to do stuff and I've been overdoing it lately. I'm waiting for the fact that I need his help to sink in, haha.

Is there any medication that your doctor can give for the depression? I'm guessing that unfortunately most is not safe during pregnancy. :( Hang in there. It won't much longer until baby is here and things will be looking up!

No I am not willing to take anything while pregnant. I don't want to take that chance and if something does happen I would never forgive myself.

Emmy this is your first right? Yes it does get harder to do things as time goes by and you get more and more uncomfortable. Trying to get them to understand that is impossible. We have already been through it once and now that we are going through it again he acts like everything was roses and sunshine the first time and he doesn't understand why my back hurts and I can't get comfortable or why I am tired ALL THE TIME. I always tell him I wish he could be pregnant just once. Experience the entire 9 month process and then tell me how I should feel.
Well my baby boy is 3 today. He has been so amazing during this pregnancy. So loving and gentle with me. So tender hearted and helpful. He really does love his Momma. I am so blessed to have him. He has been extra loving and cuddly and I am just soaking it all up. Children are such a blessing and I thank God for my little one everyday.

Happy birthday Caleb! I'm glad he's helping to take care of his momma!

Hi ladies I hope you are all well, leinz I love the new addition to your family :)

I wanted to share my good news with you..........I am officially cancer free :)

Woo hoo Mrs. Duck, that's amazing news! I'm so happy for you!!!! Are you back on the TTC train?

Mrs. Duck that is amazing news. I am soooo happy for you :)

Aw mrs duck thats amazing!!! So so happy for you, your baby is not far away now!! :)

3 days until ovulation MrsDuck! I might be as excited as you are and hope things are getting funky in your house, hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->