After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Doing good, just exhausted. I am up every 2 hours at night to pee and can't get comfy so I am lacking in sleep and it is starting to catch up with me.

Aw you poor thing, your pregnancy is flying along now only 83 days to go!
When are you going on ML?

I am the same as Emmy and will work up until my due date. They actually changed it to the 8th instead of the 14th of November.
How are you feeling Mrs. Duck? Any sickness?

Wow you are working til the end. that's great that they have brought your edd forward :)

I haven't actually been sick but I keep getting waves of feeling sick, so I think it's only a matter of time :(

Sorry you're feeling sick MrsDuck but that's such a good sign that levels are increasing! I tried to tell myself that every morning as I gagged, hehe.

Feel better... but not too much better! ;)

Thanks Emmy, it seems to be the afternoons that I feel the worst, and my :holly: are so sore especially my nipples ouch!

How's everyone doing? How soon until you start testing Erinsmummy?

Oh mrs duck yay for bfp so happy for u!!! :) Hope your feeling ok!

Hope everyone else in here is all good!

afm, the witch came and went... so back on it.. hoping to not see her again this month!! Here is a recent pic of jack :)

Attachments

• Jack just like daddy.jpg
    Jack just like daddy.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh he's gorgeous erinsmummy :) sorry the witch got you but I hope she stays away for the next 9 months :) xx

I'm doing well thanks, still waiting on my scan appointment, these 12 weeks are going slow :(

Too cute Erinsmummy! MrsDuck, when will you have your first scan?

Not sure Emmy I got an appointment letter for Monday for a 1 and a half hour appointment but no mention of scan :(

Not sure Emmy I got an appointment letter for Monday for a 1 and a half hour appointment but no mention of scan :(

Sounds like they're going to do your nurse intake appointment. Hopefully they will schedule your ultrasound then, that's why my doctor typically does. Won't be long I bet!

They only did the ultrasound first this time because we wasted our time doing the intake first twice before only to get bad news at the ultrasound.

My intake is Monday and my scan is Wednesday, it was the other way around last time but it seems a bit backwards this time, I'm pooping my pants haha

Wednesday will be here before you know it! How are you feeling?

Sick :sick: I've gone from being hungry all the time to now not feeling like food at all, I just feel constantly sick :( my :holly: are really sore and I've got a good belly bloat, I'm finding it hard to keep my pregnancy a secret

How are you doing? Not long to go now :)

I remember the feeling MrsDuck. Go buy a few pairs of maternity pants after your appointments this week. They will make you feel so much better! I didn't buy any until about 14 weeks and wish I had earlier. I was so bloated that my belly throbbed by the end of the day as it was even crammed in my fat pants. The stretchiness of maternity pants made me feel way better.

I'm doing pretty good overall. I did wake up Friday night to find and choke on a mouthful of vomit... that was kind of scary. Now I sleep propped up on several pillows to keep my tummy contents down at night. Other than that I'm just waiting to close on the new house. We finally got a closing date of October 2nd. They sure pushed it to the very last minute. The house was supposed to be finished in time to close mid August.

Omg that will be cutting it fine, I hope all goes well with the house and its not pushed back anymore. Thanks for the tip on the trousers :)

I've just been to my booking in appointment and all went well but I asked about Wednesdays appointment and they may not scan me, it's just an appointment to meet with my consultant because of my thyroid issues grrrr

They should do an appt at 8 weeks. I know on both my pregnancies they did one at 8 weeks and again at 20 weeks. I know the sickness is horrible, but that is an excellent sign that your hormones are going in the right direction. I agree with the pants. I had a bunch of mine packed away and brought them out early.
Congrats Emmy on the house. That is very close to your due date though. Make sure you have other people doing all the heavy lifting and such for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->