After the BFP...TTC #1 "Graduates"

Yeah, high beta numbers is the only early indicator of multiples that I've heard of, though like Allison said, it's not reliable.

Amy, were you monitored or just Clomid alone? I was monitored with IUI, and we had 3 follies mature, so DH is convinced that we have triplets in there. I keep telling him that it would be extremely rare for all 3 to get fertilized and implant. But every time I say something about the baby, he says, "You mean the babies." We really want just one, but all this multiple talk is fun! We knew there was that chance, and we are just thrilled to be discussing this!

Clomid only, no monitoring.

And, that is so cute! Wouldn't it be crazy if a few of us ended up with multiples?

Are you all working out? What type of exercise are you doing?

I take a spin class 3 days a week and jog and walk the other days. I've had two spin classes since I got my :bfp: and was SO nervous before, during and after, but so far, so good. And, I definitely feel great after!

I am running my first 10k at the end of the month and am now even more nervous about it! But, definitely want to have an active pregnancy for as long as possible. We'll see what happens once real MS kicks in.. :wacko:

Savvy how far along were you when you had the scan that is now your profile pic? It's adorable O:)

Thank you! I was 8 weeks.

These pictures are from Tuesdays appointment when I was 13 weeks. First is baby A face down and the second picture is baby B waving...baby A is also in the picture on top of baby B.

Attachments

• babya0805.jpg
    babya0805.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 4
  • babyb0805.jpg
    babyb0805.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4
Amy, hopefully the next few weeks will fly by until your appointment. I remember how long those first few weeks felt but now I can't believe I am already at 13 weeks. Have you told any family or friends yet?

I know I read that if you were exercising before you got pregnant that it was safe to continue (within reason) but to not start a big workout program if you were a couch potato before! So I would say, listen to your body and just not get too intense. I always wanted to try a spin class but I never did!

Amy, hopefully the next few weeks will fly by until your appointment. I remember how long those first few weeks felt but now I can't believe I am already at 13 weeks. Have you told any family or friends yet?

I know I read that if you were exercising before you got pregnant that it was safe to continue (within reason) but to not start a big workout program if you were a couch potato before! So I would say, listen to your body and just not get too intense. I always wanted to try a spin class but I never did!

We haven't told anyone yet, so having you all is SO wonderful! Spin is a lot of fun - maybe you can try it after you have those beautiful babies. ;)

I think you're right, I'm going to just listen to my body and take it all in stride. And when it's too much, it's too much.

Those pictures are so cute savvy!

We had a 4d ultrasound last Friday. It was so neat, I definitely recommend everyone doing one! Here's a pic from ours...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
And Amy, that would be crazy if we had multiple multiples in the group! So many babies!!! Ahhh!!
I have an appt on the 27th too, but yours and Sarah's will be much more exciting than mine since you're both having your first scans!! I can't wait to see pics! : )

Thank amy! I think Owen will fit him nicely. : )
He flashed us his junk in 4d too... Hahaha!

And Amy, that would be crazy if we had multiple multiples in the group! So many babies!!! Ahhh!!
I have an appt on the 27th too, but yours and Sarah's will be much more exciting than mine since you're both having your first scans!! I can't wait to see pics! : )

Ooohhh, that is going to be such an exciting day for all of us! Can't wait! :hugs: And, we can try to stay sane together..

Savvy, did you tell anyone in your early weeks?

We told my parents when I was 6w4d because it was my Mom's birthday plus we go to their lake house all summer and I was worried if morning sickness kicked in that they would wonder what was up. We told my hubby's parents when I was 9 weeks, and I sort of regret telling them early since his mom complained about keeping the secret so long and then after my good appointment on Tuesday she spilled the beans to a bunch of their family and friends. I am super disappointed since none of my friends/family know yet since I really wanted to wait until this weekend when I would be in my second trimester.

Thanks Allison!
Wow, that is an awesome 4D ultrasound. What a cutie! How many ultrasounds have you had?

I can't wait until the 27th, it is going to be an exciting day here! I wish I could reschedule my appointment to join in the fun :)

I wanted to post this, especially for you savvy, since you're such the saver! Lol. I just ordered a car seat canopy and a nursing pillow and only paid the 12.95 shipping for each! It's a great deal! In case you ladies are interested...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
Ugh, it won't let me post the pic for the nursing pillow, but it's

Nursingpillow.com
Promo code is: AB8NP
It'll apply $40 off!

What an awesome deal allison! I love the pattern in the picture and would be good for either gender I think. I might have to order one at my house and one at my moms! Thanks for sharing!

I ordered the print in the picture! I love chevron print. It really is a great deal though. The magazine I found it in was free too! Lol

hi ladies :flower:

I'm enjoying reading along with you all, and am very curious about what the upcoming scans will hold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->