Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

Thank you for letting me know - I've just been and researched and ordered some so FX'd that next cycle I'll maybe start to see some improvement

From what I've heard, the over-the-counter progesterone stuff isn't supposed to be strong enough to help. Also, it can be a little tricky/dangerous to use progesterone and lots of articles that I've read online say to only use with a doctor's supervision.

My doctor is willing to put me on the progesterone supplements as soon as a I get a BFP. I asked why he can't give it to me before then and he said it could hurt my body's natural ability to make it.
Not sure that info is of any help, but if I'm having progesterone production issues, I do NOT want hamper my body at all in making as much as it can.

hello ladies it has been a few day since I posted but my cycles are usually 64 days or so and I have been taking vitex a little over three week now and look at what I got today at 7 o clock pm on cd 16

https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/opkcd16at7004.jpg

I am so excited if I do ovulate in the next few days then that mean I will O 31 day early!!YAY VITEX

with such long cycles I thought for sure I would have to wait the full three months before it had any effect but thank God it's working!I am also testing on may 31 my B-Day I will be 30!Here's to a great birthday present!

Ok......So my period stopped.

I mean I had a bit more than spotting yesterday, enough to need my mooncup, then emptied it this morning and... nothing. Checked about 4 hrs later... still nothing. Have now removed it and checked my cervix. Yesterday it was low, soft and open, as per AF. Today is so high and posterior I can't reach. I've had no usual signs of PMT this week, which I've put down to the AC.

I'm now EXTREMELY confused, nervous and too scared even to have hope. :shrug:

I have no idea what to suggest hun apart from POAS!

Darker again OPK this lunch time, will test again at tea time.

and another slightly darker opk tonight. Body is defo trying to Ov for what seems like a second time this cycle, how nice of it to try again when it failed last week ;)

Strange thing is it seem to start again when i started the progesterone cream, only using a small amount so ive carried on just in case it has helped.

shellyhunny- I looked at your chart and I would say if af i not on the way then it looks like implantation i would test in 3 day just enough time for hcg to rise! good luck.

It seems like 2:30 will never get here am going to use another opk to see what i get If it's darker then o is going to happen tomorrow if not then it is happening today. my sure sign is sore nipple. I get them a few hours after o happens every time! hope this is not a fake out as that happened to me last cycle but never got as dark as the one I had yesterday!

shelly- Not sure what to tell you either, except to poas or wait a few days and then poas. Hugs!

honey- Yay! I hope you are O'ing very soon and get plenty of bd'ing in! Goodluck!

As for me....still waiting to O also.....it's a long wait.........

ok i took my opk at 2:30 today and it is lighter
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/opkcd17at230003.jpg
do u think I missed the surge in the middle of the night and o will happen? I am confussed now I thought for sure it would be darker today. what do u think?

MrsPing- It's possible that you O'd recently and the lh surge is already going down. If so, then your temp will jump up higher tomorrow. FX'd for you!

I hope so! gonna do another in the morning to make sure!

Im quite excited as i got a very nearly positive OPK this morning and just waiting for this afternoon to tell me the verdict. Also got loads of EWCM, which is more noticable than usual as ive literally had no cm up to this point.

I have a question for everyone who has already ovulate on vitex. Did you notice that your breast tenderness is better or all together gone?I was wondering because I am not sure if in fact I have ovulate.Breast tenderness is my first sign and if vitex aleviates these symptoms i am not sure if I am even gonna have this symptom anymore!Now I am gonna be even more confussed!

I don't think I did ovulate yet I just took my last opk today and it is getting darker again!
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/opkcd19002.jpg
I wish my body would make up it's mind!guess i will have to fix my chart!

I read on another thread that taking Vitex throughout your cycle is potentially damaging to an embryo. I know you're supposed to stop taking it once a pregnancy is confirmed, but for the days between ovulation and waiting to see if you got a BFP, should you continue taking Vitex???

I read the same thing too. but also read that it is ok to take it throughout. for me it is hard to pinpoint ovulation so I have a feeling I am going to end up taking it for a few days after O.but will stop once o is pinpointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->