Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

Well ladies, looks like I'll be joining you this next cycle. Taking a break from the Clomid and my acupuncturist things we have a good shot of fixing this on our own with treatments and Vitex etc.
Any of you girls tried Clomid before? How does Vitex compare?

First ever positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• May 2010.jpg
    May 2010.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
Congrats honey! Good luck and happy BDing!

I'm now 13dpo which I'm thrilled about as I've not got past 9dpo before! Not got any signs of pregnancy and I don't 'feel' in any way either so I think AF will be here soon but I'm very excited I might have a proper LP now!

mmmmm another positive OPK tonight, should it be positive for the whole day?

you can get positives for 2-3 days

baby dance till it goes negative and then add one extra day in case u release two eggs!
good luck!

here are what my two positives look like after they have dried
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/opkcd20series3-1.jpg

hi ladies! I'm only through page 10, but wanted to join in! I have 28 day cycles (ish), but I O late and have a short LP. So giving this a try this month for the first time.

Is anyone taking this and Soy Iso at the same time?? I apologize if this has already been asked. I promise to catch up on the rest of the posts tomorrow! :)

you should not take them together because they cancel each other out. if you take soy iso with the cycle you have now it might delay ovulation and make your cycle longer. I would suggest just the vitex it should make your lp longer!

Thanks, Mrs.Ping! I didn't realize! I'm playing hostess to :witch: right now, so I am just in the mood to try anything and everything this month! Glad I asked!!!!!

Squirrelgirl - have you tried a B-complex to help with your LP? There's a huge long thread about this and how vitamin B6 helps your LP (but you shouldn't just take the B6 - you should take the same amount of all B vits). I started doing it since I seem to have low progesterone and spot for a few days before AF.
I think it might be why I didn't spot as much this past cycle (2nd cycle on the vitamins) though I'm doing a whole bunch of things so its hard to say for sure, lol!

Thanks ladies!!! Well another strong positive this morning and a much fainter one this afternoon, i would say it was about 45% in darkness.

Soooooooo I think I have Ov'd for the first time ever!!!!! God bless AC!!

We BD yesterday and the day before, will probably try again tomorrow.

Anyone coming up on test time?? Nice that a few of us have ov'd at a similar time. Im counting today as 1dpo as my CM has completely disappeared.

I've been naughty and did an OPK as I don't have any hpt's and have read they 'misread' HCG as LH and..... strong +ve! I need to do a test I know but... I'm shaking!

ohhhhhhhh you need to go and do a HPT now and tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been naughty and did an OPK as I don't have any hpt's and have read they 'misread' HCG as LH and..... strong +ve! I need to do a test I know but... I'm shaking!

You need to go buy an HPT right now... that chart looks very promising too!! FX'd!!!!!!!

yes shelly do a test your chart look soooooo great!! I can't wait to hear what happens!

As 4 me opk is negative again and had a slight rise today so hope today is the day! can u ladies look at my chart and tell me if it looks like o is going to happen!

Squirrelgirl - have you tried a B-complex to help with your LP? There's a huge long thread about this and how vitamin B6 helps your LP (but you shouldn't just take the B6 - you should take the same amount of all B vits). I started doing it since I seem to have low progesterone and spot for a few days before AF.
I think it might be why I didn't spot as much this past cycle (2nd cycle on the vitamins) though I'm doing a whole bunch of things so its hard to say for sure, lol!

:hi: lisaf, yes I"ve been taking B100 Complex since January. Some months it seemed helpful for me and others not so much. :shrug: Looking to add to the list this month of things I'm trying! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->