Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

I think I am going to start opking from CD14 and use this cycle as a sort of trial cycle and see what happens (opking will be in secret as DH has forbidden, but am not hurting anyone so I figured its ok and if he did ask me I would be honest and confess so am not lying on that score!) I am sooooooooo naughty!

has he banned the OPKs because it puts too much pressure on everything? Because it stresses you out? Because of the cost?

If he doesn't want you doing them because it puts too much pressure on him, then you may want to lie even if he asks! hehe!

Bonsai congrats, will wiat for you to test again before I update the title if this thead with our 2nd BFP!

Ive never had good experiences with OPK's as I have PCOS and I dont ovulate, but I have seen a difference with them the times i have ovulated. I might try a different brand next time.

Thanks for all the advice ladies, so good to be going through this with you all.

Just because of the pressure, I dont think he can handle knowing if I am ov or not! I did quite a few on my own but thought he would like to share when we were nearing + but turns out not although DH never said anything to me about not wanting to know its what am surmissing! Although he wasnt keen on vitamins too but I think hes got over that now! He said it was getting riddick opks and temping etc he knows how much I have been waiting to ttc and I think hes thinking about me as much as himself! He told me he believes if its meant to be then it will happen and he doesnt believe opk aids will assist us in making it happen if its not meant to/or when its meant to but he had agreed to take vitamins so at least he can see benefits of that! I want to opk though I feel the need to confirm if/when I ov so at least I know I am (I have pcos!) but am fairly certain from short period of temping that I oved and I believe its possible to have #2 we had our DS and we can do it again!

I am soooooooooo confused with the whole PCOS thing! I know I ov of that I am sure! I think Dr misdiagnosed us when ttc our DS

Congrats Bonsai...I hope this is your BFP!!! :happydance:

I'm cramping again off and on but still no period. I am very hopeful that this is gonna really help me! I have had so much more energy since I've been taking Vitex, too...not really sure if that's something that normally happens but Vitex is the only thing I've been doing differently so I'm chalking it up to that!

OPK have gone pretty blank today and im hoping that means ive Ov'd but im not getting hopes up as it did this last cycle. Will keep POAS just in case and BD'd last night.

Please can I join Ladies?

I started taking EPO at beg of last cycle and then after AF got me on wed decided to add AC as I now have irregular cycles (37,34,33) and was diagnosed with PCOS in 2004. My EPO are nowt special I got them from Wilko`s but they are widely available and I am taking one three times a day, my AC are from H&B and I am taking two twice a day. I had a long chat with advisor in H&B and she told me that AC and EPO work best when taken together so now that I have convince DH to take a VIT C and ZINC supplement too I am wired towards getting my BFP really soon. Although might add could take up to 3mths as spermy and eggy that we are now producing and giving our lovely vits too will not be ready for a few mths but its a nice feeling knowing we are doing something positive to help he he he!

can i ask what is epo, sorry if i sound thick.......

So not sure if AC side effect or what ladies but AF left the building on Sun am and this aft at work having not seen AF since then (an assuming that was it for this cycle!) I got a strange like bursting feeling ahem ahem. I rushed to the loo to find an AF disaster in my pants ????????????what the hell is that about? Sorry if TMI but extremely watery with what I can only describe as pinkish tissue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused! A bit worried at this point as I got faint second line on a hpt on tues last week was going to retest wed am but woke up to AF so guessed test was a fluke (left well over 10min mark about half hour to be precise!) have been taking epo for about 6wks but started AC on friday as was told by advisor in H&B to start taking immediately (explained af in situ!) Then no AF after waking yesterday so guessed that was that (I mean not a spot on wiping after loo at all!) Then about 2.30pm was making refreshments in kitchen area and felt like a pop well there it was! Am concerned AF was heavy (but was heavy in april also!) but lost quite a few heavy clots and now this weird watery pinkish stuff am a little freaked! And I have a headache now although think this is more to do with freaking out! DH just let it go over his head whilst me well...........how embarassing!

Hi LAdies

How are you all doing? Some of you must be coming up on test time now??

I have no idea if I have Ov, lines got darker and darker and then lighter then blank and now I have another line, arrggghhhhhhh!!

Sarah

Hi Hon,

Well I am cd9 today and am going to start using opk`s I have ewcm upon wiping so ov must be somewhere near I hope! I have continued with epo and ac and the only side effect I seem to be having is slight lower tummy cramps kinda of like build up to af.... a little odd for this time of month but I am thinking it might be ac/epo kicking in????????? Any one else experiencing this?

Still waiting to O here. Only on CD 8....I'll start with opks probably on May 20th (CD 15)....FF predicts O around May 26th (CD 21).

What CD are you on Honey? I know opks can be a pain sometimes!

I'm beginning to wonder if the initial cramping and light spotting I had after three days of taking Femaprin was ovulation pain and spotting. It lasted a couple days then went away...I'm guessing if that's the case then I should be starting my period sometime in the next couple of days. If not, well...I don't know. :p

Well I'm out. AF got me this morning :cry:

AC didn't help with my LP - :witch: is a day earlier giving me an 8 day LP this cycle. I don't know what to do and feel so crap. I'm taking AC, MACA, EPO, Red Raspberry leaf tablets, Vit B50, pregnacare conception and I'm now up to 100mg thyroxine. Am I ever going to be able to conceve if my LP doesn't improve? :sad2:

af arrived yesterday, cycle length 37 days. better than not getting one i suppose i just hope i keep getting af every month if i dont get my bfp. really annoyed as i must have dont 20 tests over the last week. silly i know but im addicted now. :blush:

Sorry Tayto xxx

Shelley, have you tried progesterone cream?

Do I need a prescription? If I do then it may be a while.
I had day 21 bloods done last week but as I only ov'd the day before, I know they'll be wrong. I couldn't get them done again this week even if the doc had agreed to as he's been on holiday this week and won't pick my results up till Monday.

I know that I need progesterone cream but don't know what to do.:shrug:

Just trying not to break down this morning was all I could manage.:cry:

FYI my local health food/vitamin store carries progesterone cream. If that's a problem, I'd give it a try.

oh hun, chin up you get progesterone cream online I got mine from Wellsprings and they have Dr's you can email to ask for advice. I think its worth a shot ((((((())))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->