Ah well stubborn child

F

Flipsy

I will be going in for induction at 9.30am sigh!! had hoped it would all kick off on its own but not a twinge.

Have horrid sore throat as well alas so hoping I can keep my spirits up and that it doesn't take a horrific amount of time (but long enough for OH to get through he's having to work because his bosses aren't classing it as me being in labour :cry: )

could be a longgggg day and i'm struggling to sleep typical eh .. alarm set for half seven.

Good luck, how exciting!! Your OH work are out of order! Hope your throat is better when you wake up. (If you manage to get any sleep!) I would be to excited! xx

Good luck tomorrow!

And wow that's nuts, your husband can't get off work while your having the baby?? I'd call in sick or something if I was him, this is a little more important than a days worth of work?
Hope he can be there for you, and for himself.
:hugs:

I was induced with my son. It honestly wasnt bad at all. I hope your goes as smooth.

I can't belive they wouldn't give him the day. Stupid people!

to be fair its cos his bosses wife was four days in induction before baby appeared so if things progress quickly and he gets the call he can be there in less than an hour. I can kinda see there point but am vexed as well.

i'm more nervous scared than excited just now and hoping against hope I can avoid needles. Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->