Ah well stubborn child

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Flipsy, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Flipsy

Flipsy Guest

I will be going in for induction at 9.30am sigh!! had hoped it would all kick off on its own but not a twinge.

Have horrid sore throat as well alas so hoping I can keep my spirits up and that it doesn't take a horrific amount of time (but long enough for OH to get through he's having to work because his bosses aren't classing it as me being in labour :cry: )

could be a longgggg day and i'm struggling to sleep typical eh .. alarm set for half seven.

2. mamamay

mamamay Mummy to Leo

Good luck, how exciting!! Your OH work are out of order! Hope your throat is better when you wake up. (If you manage to get any sleep!) I would be to excited! xx

3. Lilly12

Lilly12 Mommy & #2 on board

Good luck tomorrow!

And wow that's nuts, your husband can't get off work while your having the baby?? I'd call in sick or something if I was him, this is a little more important than a days worth of work?
    Hope he can be there for you, and for himself.
    :hugs:

4. four

four Well-Known Member

I was induced with my son. It honestly wasnt bad at all. I hope your goes as smooth.

I can't belive they wouldn't give him the day. Stupid people!

5. Flipsy

Flipsy Guest

to be fair its cos his bosses wife was four days in induction before baby appeared so if things progress quickly and he gets the call he can be there in less than an hour. I can kinda see there point but am vexed as well.

i'm more nervous scared than excited just now and hoping against hope I can avoid needles. Thanks xx