Alcohol free beer!

hancake100

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
The other night me and oh were in tesco and e got a pack of 6 becks beers when we got home and he was drinking them noticed that they had 'no alcohol' in them!!
I never knew they did this? But.......... what is in it to make it taste so alike?? xx

I don't now but I've been 'Straight Edge' for a few years and Becks is a fave amongst my crowd as it's actually 0.0% whereas most non-alcoholic beers have SOME alcohol in them !!

Great with nachos FYI :)

I am thinking of cracking one open now with a packet of cheese doritos!! hehe xx

Lucky you, I tried one on holiday and it tasted foul... :cry:

Will keep an eye out for the beers mentioned here - I quite like beer :)

QT

I think that the becks one just tastes the same as the alcohol one :rofl: hehe I like a nice bottle of beer sometimes just sat watching a film, and now I can. Im glad oh made that mistake otherwise I would never of known!! hehehe :rofl: xxxxx

The cobra alcohol free one is quite nice too, but if you really like pear cider (I have quite a thing for it right now) you can get alcohol free Koppaberg too, from Tesco, Asda or Ikea, and its bloody lovely!!

actually there is some alcohol left in there . legally o.3 % is legally declared as alcohol free. They use a special filtering method but after doing so they have to put some back again because otherwise it wouldnt taste good at all.

I'll be getting some of that kopperburg! i love pear cider!

becks is good but whatever you do dont try kaliber it is foul and i mean FOUL lol

The other night me and oh were in tesco and e got a pack of 6 becks beers when we got home and he was drinking them noticed that they had 'no alcohol' in them!!
I never knew they did this? But.......... what is in it to make it taste so alike?? xx

There's a non-alcoholic beer that is quite commonly known in the States called O'Doul's, but maybe you can't get it over here?

I was visiting Spain once with hubby and some family, and my hubby got a beer out of the hotel room's mini fridge and started drinking it. He commented on the taste, and my sister (who speaks Spanish) took one look at the bottle and immediately cracked up laughing, then kindly pointed out the innocuous small type on the label that read, 'sin alcohol'. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->