Alienware laptop....

x Michelle x

loves her babies
Reaction score
I'm so happy, my OH just gave me one! It's supposed to be for my birthday/Xmas (in december lol) but he cannot keep a surprise quiet lol!

I realise a lot of people probably won't have a clue what I'm on about :haha::haha:

My friend has an alienware laptop they are cool and alot of money.

Well he says he shopped around for discount codes etc and given that we rarely go out and don't often treat ourselves it's not so bad! He says it was that or an eternity ring but figured I'd appreciate the laptop more just now, and he was right!

I'm hopefully getting one next month :D it's £1300 though!

I want one for my uni work (IT student), but between that, holiday in Florida/Mexico next year... And my ohs needs, I don't know if I should spend £1300 on one. Haha. I think I'm going to have to though ;) x

They look awesome, a friend of mine had one. I'm not a big PC gamer though! I'm a Macbook convert!

I got a World of Warcraft time card for our anniversary from hubby he though I would like better than flowers:flower: hes right :haha: I got him a 10lb of jellybellys:haha:

so the question is do you get to play with it now or do you have to wait?

I got a World of Warcraft time card for our anniversary from hubby he though I would like better than flowers:flower: hes right :haha: I got him a 10lb of jellybellys:haha:

I got it now, he is not very good at keeping things a surprise for me lol! Spent hours loading all my sims 3 stuff yesterday lol!

I got it now, he is not very good at keeping things a surprise for me lol! Spent hours loading all my sims 3 stuff yesterday lol!

My OH is just a bad, I told him there was a new Sims expansion coming out in October. He said he'd get for me for Christmas but i could have it on release day.:haha:

I would love an Alienware laptop, lucky you

I got one for my 21st in July :) Love it to bits :haha: It was the most extravagant gift I've ever received. My parents told me to upgrade it, etc. So in the end it cost around £3k!

But it is a beast, runs so fast. Plus, I'd gone without a laptop for months as my Macbook (the heap of shit, as I like to call it) decided to not work anymore :rofl:

I've got 76 games installed on my Alienware already, on Steam. Barely played any yet though, too much choice now, between my physical game collection for consoles, and my Steam collection :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->