All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

My LP is always 11 days I am sure that is something I need to worry about :wacko:

My LP is always 11 days I am sure that is something I need to worry about :wacko:

It's my understanding that for a pregnancy to implant the LP has to be at least 10 days hun - although some Docs believe anything under 12 is a problem (My Doc didn't even know what I was on about mine is a problem). Maybe you could ask for the blood test at 7DPO to check your progesterone level if you are worried. How long have you been ttc? :flower:

:hugs:

X

I'm testing in 28 days blarghhhhhh!

hope everyone is doing well :)

V, I put your date at May 17th, then. :flower:

Hey can I join please the :witch: just got me so hoping 2013 il have our little baby...xx

:wave: Welcome, hun! I got you on the list.

MACK - My monitor went to PEAK this morning so hopefully O is just around the corner - I usually start testing at 9DPO early I know but that's me.:wacko:

X

garfie, I put your date at April 30th, does that sound about right?

AFM, I'm testing May 12th. The day before Mother's day here in the US... I'm really hoping it's my first Mother's Day. I really feel like the moment a woman knows she is pregnant, she becomes a mom. :cloud9: At least, that's how I felt...

i gave up testing a long time ago although i did cave in 2 months ago as my temps were staying high lol

It's my understanding that for a pregnancy to implant the LP has to be at least 10 days hun - although some Docs believe anything under 12 is a problem (My Doc didn't even know what I was on about mine is a problem). Maybe you could ask for the blood test at 7DPO to check your progesterone level if you are worried. How long have you been ttc? :flower:

X

We are not TTC yet but I have been charting for some time to get used to my cycles and as prevention we are hoping to NTNP summer and TTC December!

I didn't know they could do those tests last month my LP was only 7 days :wacko: :wacko:

I'm testing in 28 days blarghhhhhh!

hope everyone is doing well :)

V, I put your date at May 17th, then. :flower:

Hey can I join please the :witch: just got me so hoping 2013 il have our little baby...xx

:wave: Welcome, hun! I got you on the list.

MACK - My monitor went to PEAK this morning so hopefully O is just around the corner - I usually start testing at 9DPO early I know but that's me.:wacko:

X

garfie, I put your date at April 30th, does that sound about right?

AFM, I'm testing May 12th. The day before Mother's day here in the US... I'm really hoping it's my first Mother's Day. I really feel like the moment a woman knows she is pregnant, she becomes a mom. :cloud9: At least, that's how I felt...

I am going to be keeping my eye out on BnB on May 12th to see your :bfp: MM as I totally believe you are going to catch any time soon :hugs:

I also believe as soon as a women is pregnant she is a mummy :cloud9: hey I even feel like a mum now and I am not even TTC yet ha ha :blush:

I plan on testing on Monday 23rd, but have all signs of AF coming, so not feeling so confident. :dohh:

I'm on cd2 and going to hold out testing till 23rd May my hubby's birthday....xx

I found this nursery inspiration board and just HAD to share... how cute is this?????

https://babylay.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/the-little-engine-that-could.jpg

garfie - cd 13 is a lil early for me. I usually oved aroun dcd 15 or 16. a

Twag- maybe try some b12....i have heard that extends your lp.... an 11 day lp might be a little short but being that you are not ttc yet you have time to fix it.

Mack - fxed for a wonderful mothers day for you this year! I hope you get that bfp

afm - my folllie scan showed on folle at 22.86mm and my lining was 8.30mm thick. I got my positive opk yesterday morning so I guess I should be oving tomorrow????? Who knows, are these numbers good?

MM - That is a really nice nursery :thumbup:

ttcbaby117 - I have no clue about numbers but it all looks good! fingers crossed you'll be in the TWW very soon :D

I'll try to wait to test until May 13th, emphasizing the word try. :haha:

MACK - That is fine by me hun (if I make it to then and the nasty :witch: doesn't show) - my cycles have been on the short side but you never know!

MRS GIBBO - You and me are testing buddies (If I get there) :happydance:

TTC - Did you find out any news about your numbers? Ovulation can change can't it? stress, illness, travel etc ? :hugs:

AFM - Got my PEAK today but hubby not in sight!:cry: he was on nights, then was called into work and now back on nights (hope tomorrow not to late) :dohh:

Looks like a lot of testers are coming up woohoo :dust: to us all.

X

I won't be testing for a while... my weight loss has started going consistently in the right direction so I'm gonna slim down the belly a few more months before I work on a bump! :thumbup:

Still riding the train and satisfying my poas addiction through you guys!! I hope that's not weird... It's pretty anticlimactic to poas when you're on birth control! :blush:

garfie - cd 13 is a lil early for me. I usually oved aroun dcd 15 or 16. a

Twag- maybe try some b12....i have heard that extends your lp.... an 11 day lp might be a little short but being that you are not ttc yet you have time to fix it.

Mack - fxed for a wonderful mothers day for you this year! I hope you get that bfp

afm - my folllie scan showed on folle at 22.86mm and my lining was 8.30mm thick. I got my positive opk yesterday morning so I guess I should be oving tomorrow????? Who knows, are these numbers good?

those numbers look ok my lining when going through ivf was around 10.5 and follicles were very similar size some quite a bit smaller.

as for me for testing im still waiting for af to show feels like im gonna be due soon though feel bloated and a bit crampy as normal for me so hopefully will show im hoping the vit b6 ha helped lengthen my LP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->