All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Garfie - I got an email back from the RE and she said I could do the ovidrel trigger shot as it can help things along....other than that they seemed happy with my numbers.

Rosie - thanks...did you have to do the hcg trigger shot. Did you have any symptoms?

My hubby and I would like tickets. Lets hope we get them
Baby dust to everyone. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing on the 10th... On cd10 ATM. Think I am going to take it easy for a few months and not worry too much whilst I am waiting for whatever the doctor says I need to do/ take to take effect, and also because I am going for promotion so a couple of months delay wouldn't hurt... Not stopping ttc though, been trying to long to stop now... Let's hope what everyone says is true and it's the month you don't expect it that suddenly it happens!! Babydust to all!!

Ive heard that is what most say, when your not really trying it happens. Going to start temping again in the morning. Last day of soy tonight, then wait a week and start doing the saliva fern microscope. hopefully I can catch the date that I O. I might be going to NTNP method as I want to see a few cycles, get on a regular track, plus need to loose some weight. Babydust to all and FX for some BFP's!!!

MRS GIBBO - You and me are testing buddies (If I get there) :happydance:

Yay! I'll be 15dpo by then and my LP is usually 16/17 days :dance: I reckon if I can just hold out til then, I should get a :bfp: if it's my turn that is! :haha:

My hubby and I would like tickets. Lets hope we get them
Baby dust to everyone. :dust::dust:

Welcome! :howdy: Tell us a bit about yourself!

Hey ladies! Quick question, I just finished af and this last one I spotted for 4 days then had a medium (no super heavy, not light) period but it lasted 9 days - this is not normal for me at all - I'm usually heavy for 5 days and done.

I just started taking Vitex Just before af started - do you know if that could have been the cause or should I make a doc appt.?

Hey ladies! Quick question, I just finished af and this last one I spotted for 4 days then had a medium (no super heavy, not light) period but it lasted 9 days - this is not normal for me at all - I'm usually heavy for 5 days and done.

I just started taking Vitex Just before af started - do you know if that could have been the cause or should I make a doc appt.?

I don't know a lot about Vitex. Do you chart? I probably wouldn't be worried about it, particularly if you did something different this month (the vitex).

I have no need to test for a couple of months still, as we're not trying yet... still keeping up with everyone else though, and wishing you all the luck for quick BFPs!

Garfie - I got an email back from the RE and she said I could do the ovidrel trigger shot as it can help things along....other than that they seemed happy with my numbers.

Rosie - thanks...did you have to do the hcg trigger shot. Did you have any symptoms?

yeah i had the hcg shot 2days before egg collection the only thing i can remember was my @@ were tender, prob down to the fact its the pregnancy hormone they use, when will you be doing the trigger hun?

AFM AF has finally arrived ended up having a 38 day cycle longest ive ever had :O think ill contimue with the b6 and see how it affects this cycle

got a ? AF just ended a few days ago, and now Im getting stringy type cm when I wipe. I get it all the time but right after AF, is it just left over stuff or something else. Its not brown or anything. Just dont know what it is, might just be cm that is usual. Also have pains in my side, maybe its the Soy, but I get it right after Af so the soy isnt causing the CM.

Well this is clear and stretchy, its only CD 8 so I know its not O CM. I do have opks, dont want to use them just yet.

Okay I'm suppose to start provera this weekend...af was due yesterday...I'm getting spotting...should I hold off on the provera...or take it...blood test was negative Tuesday....I'm on Cd 80....could there still have been a chance of me getting pregnant during the 80 day cycle...like maybe a few weeks ago? I'm a little hesitent on taking the meds incase...what do you think? Lots of discharge...bloated...backache....tired....

EWCM at CD8? not sure if I want to believe that its Ovulation already, but will see. Anyone else O that early? or does it start a few days Before O? so I could O around later this week? This is new to me, since I didnt do this when TTC with #1, We temped and then started using the microscope and then around 12 months of TTC we seen a dr and gave up a few months after, then it happened.

PUPPY - Hi I'm Garfie quite new on this train - not due to test until 30 April unless the :witch: comes first.

SUGARPI - I would personally hold off taking the provera and wait and see whether the spotting gets heavier a few more days won't make a difference will it? :flower:

HOPEFUL - The only way to tell if ovulation has taken place is to temp. It is possible that at CD8 it is your body gearing up to ovulate, depending upon your cycle length will depend when you should start using your OPK's.:flower:

AFM - CD 15 fairly sure I've ovulated - now in the dreaded 2WW :dohh:

:hugs:

X

Good luck Garfie! The tww is the worst!

AFM I'm waiting to O - 4 days to go!

Things are looking up for me! My 2nd month of getting a positive OPK. It looks like the weight loss is kicking PCOS' butt!!!

I posted a pic in my journal. :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"